• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tales From Our Travels

Okay so I bought a watercolor painting set that I’ve been wanting to try and umm… watercolor painting is actually so hard?? This didn’t turn out at all like I had planned but oh well
A46303DC-BBC4-41CA-A64C-854F195A259D.jpeg

E7FE4AD2-63DC-43E0-811A-5187F5E6BAEC.jpeg

For my postcard, I made a group photo postcard with some of my new cabin besties! 🏕 🎏

The back row are standing on two log benches. There’s also a little squirrel curious about the crow, but oblivious to any potential threat. It’s also lovely and sunny at our campsite, but it looks like maybe there’s some thunder clouds over near the other campsites? 😁

I would have loved to make a group photo of everyone, but there are so many of us Poliwags! 😊

lq7nDBU.png

From Left to Right:
(Back row): @Merielle, @LittleMissPanda, @~Kilza~, @amemome, @Millysaurusrexjr
(Front row): @xara, @-Lumi-, @Shellzilla, @justina, @daringred_

View attachment 391215

Fun fact: All of you do in fact have legs! I thought it would be a waste to only draw half the body for the reps in the back row.
OMG this made me smile so much!! @S.J. this is too wholesome! 🥰 you're insanely talented and one of the sweetest people I know!~ Poliwag Besties for life!! Let's shake on it! *wiggles tail*

Here's my postcard with @Plume , @ExperimentalAlligator , @tiffanistarr , @Kaia . We are taking a group photo!! I drew it by hand and colored it on the computer. I printed it out on cardstock so it looks like a real postcard. 😊
received_547537126367848.jpeg

received_2925562987682192.jpeg

Attachments

• received_157232069866332.jpeg
    received_157232069866332.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Aww, what a charming bunch of campers! 🐝 As you have included two photos for your submission, your TBT username needs to be visible on both for me to be able to accept it.

Thank you! :)
I'm so sorry, do I edit the original post? Or should I resubmit it? 😣

Creating this postcard was so much fun! I hope you guys like the it too.

View attachment 391445
View attachment 391446

That's so funny! I was just thinking about something like that because of Friday the 13th. Really nice one!

(I made mine air mail too but my stripes are in the other direction haha! I was currently altering the stamp, but you did a way better job!)

I was inspired by Mistreil's amazing Oarfish game and even though Oarfish don't actually eat people here is one trying to eat me and my sister lol.
preview_full-6.jpg
preview_full-7.jpg

I also wrote my postcard to Zucker as many others did because he's my favorite villager. Me and my sister are also rocking our Buzzy Bees Cabin wetsuits.

I am once again stretching my very very limited art skills. This week I have been experimenting with watercolors.

I know this is by no means flashy or exciting, but I had a great time making it, and am absurdly proud of how it turned out (mistakes and all)

Decided to write a note to my lovely friend @Dunquixote and Punchy too, from me and my Wailea BFF.
1FEDF769-A882-4F5B-A555-F4B7E1D8BCAA.jpeg

25076D25-0EF1-42EC-B619-04F7F83E46EE.jpeg

forgive my litter written errors, but I also found it fitting, I can never write a postcard without having to insert a missed or belatedly thought of word in there.

I am once again stretching my very very limited art skills. This week I have been experimenting with watercolors.

I know this is by no means flashy or exciting, but I had a great time making it, and am absurdly proud of how it turned out (mistakes and all)

Decided to write a note to my lovely friend @Dunquixote and Punchy too, from me and my Wailea BFF.
View attachment 391506
View attachment 391507

forgive my litter written errors, but I also found it fitting, I can never write a postcard without having to insert a missed or belatedly thought of word in there.

I love this! 🤩😍 Thank you so much for making it to me ☺️. The landscape is so gorgeous and so much details! I love the stick drawing, you and tabby doodle and the stamp too! The message was adorable too 🥺💜. Thank you friend! You have made my day ☺️.

For my postcard, I made a group photo postcard with some of my new cabin besties! 🏕 🎏

The back row are standing on two log benches. There’s also a little squirrel curious about the crow, but oblivious to any potential threat. It’s also lovely and sunny at our campsite, but it looks like maybe there’s some thunder clouds over near the other campsites? 😁

I would have loved to make a group photo of everyone, but there are so many of us Poliwags! 😊

[/SPOILER]
omg I just saw this!! I love it, thank you for including my lil representative I feel special 🥺

lq7nDBU.png

From Left to Right:
(Back row): @Merielle, @LittleMissPanda, @~Kilza~, @amemome, @Millysaurusrexjr
(Front row): @xara, @-Lumi-, @Shellzilla, @justina, @daringred_

View attachment 391215

Fun fact: All of you do in fact have legs! I thought it would be a waste to only draw half the body for the reps in the back row.

I LITERALLY DIDN’T GET A NOTIFICATION FOR THIS BUT OMG??????????

i’m actually gonna cry, i can’t believe how talented and amazing you are 😭. i’m honoured to be on your postcard; thank you so much for including me!! we all look so cute!! i love this with my whole heart. 🥺💜💙

Back