• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tales From Our Travels

front card.jpg

back card.jpg

Hello! :)

Please, I'm about to finally start my postcard, but I have a little doubt. This can be drawn traditionally or digitally, but what about both? :unsure: I mean, if I paint my postcard by hand but then scan it so I can add a little digital touch. Is that allowed, or is has to be entirely one or the other?

IMG_20210814_164112.jpg

IMG_20210814_164124.jpg

I included my cat OC as a medic, trying to warn me about that other spider.

Oh, so there is medical service in the camp after all! ... Or did they have to fly you on chopper to the nearest clinic? Anyway, take this with my best wishes for your recovering Medicine.png. I see that you can't do the back-flip at this moment, but perhaps you could just... you know... drink it? :D

p.s. That's an original and funny idea! And it's also very well drawn!

Hello! :)

Please, I'm about to finally start my postcard, but I have a little doubt. This can be drawn traditionally or digitally, but what about both? :unsure: I mean, if I paint my postcard by hand but then scan it so I can add a little digital touch. Is that allowed, or is has to be entirely one or the other?
I'd advise against mixing mediums, but if you wanted to draw line art traditionally and scan to color it (or print your line art to color), something like that would be fine. Or if you were to digitally draw one side of your card and handwrite a message on the other side, that would be acceptable too.

Finally done! Small easteregg: Each fish represents one cabin and the amount of fish the cabin number. :D

tGpy9yl.png

ASKjzWp.png
Such a colorful variety of fish, adorable! As you've submitted two images, your TBT username must be visible on both. You are welcome to adjust your current submission so I may accept your entry.

Such a colorful variety of fish, adorable! As you've submitted two images, your TBT username must be visible on both. You are welcome to adjust your current submission so I may accept your entry.

Thank you! 🐠
Oh! I totally missunderstood and thought it's just needed on one of them. I hope it's good like that now!! 🐟

EDIT: Oh, that was fast. :ROFLMAO:

All entries have once again been accepted up to this point. Otherwise, you should have a message or note from me. Seeing all these beautiful postcards makes me want to be pen pals with all of you! :love:

I also wish to take a moment to highlight how community voting works as there have been some tidbits of confusion brought to our attention. To quote the OP:
While you can react to any entry, favorites will be decided only by votes from members of the same cabin.
The three most-liked entries per cabin will receive 8 additional Campfire Tokens, with the bonus prize of a Rainbow Jellyfish collectible for the entry that receives the most votes per cabin!

This means that each cabin will have its own top three decided upon by the reactions of members of that particular cabin. The Rainbow Jellyfish will have one winner per cabin. It is not simply the top three reacted overall from all cabins. :)

I'm a little late to the date, but it took me longer to work on this than I thought. Since Jason's 'holiday' was yesterday and Zipper is AC's abomination, I fused the two together.

Zipper lurks through the forest residing by the campgrounds at night and kidnaps wayward and lost campers. No one knows what he does with these campers, or if this is all just a crazy story conjured up to scare the newbies into following the rules.

So beware if you decide to go on a nightly stroll.

It came from the deep!
Front2.png

Back.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 391696

View attachment 391697

Here's my postcard! I addressed it to Blathers as I'm sure he would be ecstatic about all the deep sea creature that can be seen in this area!

TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD!! :oops:

View attachment 391810
View attachment 391812
poliwag pixel art postcard attempt!!!! and a little bit of partnerly rivalry @megantron

Okay, really... now pixel style. How does people keep coming up with this original and awesome ideas?! :cool:

Back