• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tales From Our Travels

im worried i may have gone slightly over the word limit but i had to make the favourite shop keepers joke! My name card is just a sticky note so i hope thats okay! 232444445_252247653241876_1782542659566016929_n.jpg233699475_349086733537182_3363795408139354242_n.jpg

CampBellTreePostCard_Front.png

CampBellTreePostCard_Back.png

Here is my postcard entry! On the front you've got what I like to call "Tad's Cheat Day". My username is signed in the bottom left corner. On the back you've got a vintage-style postcard format. Overall I tried to incorporate the cabin colors as the color scheme for the postcard. I used Procreate to make both sides!​

I have never really tried to draw water or palms in a long time but huh, turned out better than I expected! Added some fishies in there too

View attachment 391816
View attachment 391817

I tried to smudge the "ink" a little to make it look more like it could be actual pen ink that wasn't dry lol 😅
I just had to say this is absolutely spectacular! Gorgeous!

I have a lot of love for the TBT community and I hope it shows in my postcard!

Front

Back

@Roxxy - My dearest sweetest friend, I hope you have many delicious fluffy things.
@Yanrimasart - Princesses deserve treats! Or maybe it's fun to duel other TBT royalty? En garde!
@Newbiemayor - You are so incredibly helpful, even providing a reference in costume. Your char is my fave on this postcard.
@Foreverfox - Take a seat, momma. Treat yo'self 2021!
@ExperimentalAlligator - Your Lemon Land island made me crave lemonade.
@Firesquids - It makes sense that the one with wings should do the roof work, right?
@Toska - That guitar may or may not be in tune.
@Holla - Usagi-chan is a classic klutz, so I tried to keep her in character (and this is not to offend you, ofc).
@Sasey - I tucked away your glasses because you were sleeping. Hope those marshmallows don't disturb your dreams.

Sorry I couldn't fit everyone!

Back