• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tales From Our Travels

I have a lot of love for the TBT community and I hope it shows in my postcard!

Front

Back

@Roxxy - My dearest sweetest friend, I hope you have many delicious fluffy things.
@Yanrimasart - Princesses deserve treats! Or maybe it's fun to duel other TBT royalty? En garde!
@Newbiemayor - You are so incredibly helpful, even providing a reference in costume. Your char is my fave on this postcard.
@Foreverfox - Take a seat, momma. Treat yo'self 2021!
@ExperimentalAlligator - Your Lemon Land island made me crave lemonade.
@Firesquids - It makes sense that the one with wings should do the roof work, right?
@Toska - That guitar may or may not be in tune.
@Holla - Usagi-chan is a classic klutz, so I tried to keep her in character (and this is not to offend you, ofc).
@Sasey - I tucked away your glasses because you were sleeping. Hope those marshmallows don't disturb your dreams.

Sorry I couldn't fit everyone!
Oh my you are beyond amazing 🥺🥰 You are so very talented, such a lovely memory of Camp Bell Tree. Tysm for including my rep!! I will treasure this memory and your friendship for always 😍💞

Finally finished my postcard!
View attachment 392716View attachment 392717

I had a lot of fun with this and just had to throw in a jellyfish reference since the rainbow moon jellyfish trophy reminds me of the IRL colorful flower hat jellyfish!

Hi there, my friend! Very clever, I see what you did here ;) I hope your cabin mates take the hint... Good luck!
Post automatically merged:

Had a great time making this!
tbt-postcard.png

Oh my, this is so beautiful! :D I love the soft feeling of everything in here!
Post automatically merged:

Front

Back

@Roxxy - My dearest sweetest friend, I hope you have many delicious fluffy things.
@Yanrimasart - Princesses deserve treats! Or maybe it's fun to duel other TBT royalty? En garde!
@Newbiemayor - You are so incredibly helpful, even providing a reference in costume. Your char is my fave on this postcard.
@Firesquids - It makes sense that the one with wings should do the roof work, right?
@Holla - Usagi-chan is a classic klutz, so I tried to keep her in character (and this is not to offend you, ofc).
@Sasey - I tucked away your glasses because you were sleeping. Hope those marshmallows don't disturb your dreams.

Just so you know... you owe me two new ribs :ROFLMAO: I broke them laughing at that amazingly done Wisp stamp!

Front

Back

Its amazing! 🤩 i love how you did the words. I recognized the outfit and found out it matched my cabin color (and bow) perfectly.

Adore the color scheme you've used! A quick note that your postcard seems to be missing a stamp drawn by you. You're welcome to include this element and make the adjustment in a new post for me to be able to accept it. Thank you!

Looks like everyone has been having a lot of fun at camp! Loving all the nods to fellow TBT users and camp lore. 😁 All entries have once again been reviewed and accepted up to this point unless you have a message from me.

Adore the color scheme you've used! A quick note that your postcard seems to be missing a stamp drawn by you. You're welcome to include this element and make the adjustment in a new post for me to be able to accept it. Thank you!

Looks like everyone has been having a lot of fun at camp! Loving all the nods to fellow TBT users and camp lore. 😁 All entries have once again been reviewed and accepted up to this point unless you have a message from me.
Oh my gosh how did i miss that. so embarassing. I'll update that

Here's my postcard for the residents of Sloom. It's my first time using watercolour paints, inspired by the setting and natural beauty of Camp Bell Tree!

Camp Bell Tree Postcard (w name).jpg
Postcard Back.jpg

Camp Bell Tree Postcard.jpg

Attachments

• Postcard Back.jpg
    Postcard Back.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
My entry is going to Moe in my Wild World town called LA :)

Untitled97_20210819011219.png

I usually draw more cartoon-style but tried this out, it was fun:) The front and back are the same size but I put a border on the back and so it looks a bit smaller. 😅
Also the design on the stamp I based on the sign on the outside of the post office, in New Leaf
20794.png

Back