• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

GOOSE IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"Who ya callin' chicken, chicken?!"

— Picture quote, Animal Crossing: Wild Worldu
Goose (ケンタ,, Kenta?) is a jock chicken villager in the Animal Crossing series. His name is a reference to the bird, a goose, though his actual species is a chicken. His initial phrase, "buh-kay", is a play on the word "okay" and the sound a chicken makes. Goose has appeared in every version of the Animal Crossing series.

Appearance

Goose is a typical white chicken with a yellow beak and feet, and a red comb. He looks like a cranky villager because of his large eyebrows and angry expression. He initially wears a Tropical Shirt.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the jock personality. For more information, click here.

He has a jock personality, which means he will have a keen interest in sports and fitness, making him appear competitive and in some cases rude when talking to other villagers, usually criticizing their fitness. He will appear slow-witted and absent-minded when talking about deep, meaningful things. He will get along well with peppy villagers, but get confused by the choice of lifestyle followed by lazy villagers, who appear opposite to the jock personality. He may offend and upset snooty and cranky villagers. He will get along easily with the player, often challenging them in Animal Crossing: Wild World to catch bugs or fish before they do, or Hide-and-Seek in Animal Crossing: City Folk.

House

Goose's house has a specific country theme and is filled with furniture from the Ranch Series, such as a Ranch Hutch and a Ranch Bed. K.K. Country plays on a Retro Stereo.

Last edited:
NANA IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

This article is about the normal monkey. For the normal goat villager, click here.

"Pink is the new black!"

? Picture quote, Animal Crossing: Wild World
Nana (チッチ,, Chitchi?) is a normal monkey villager from the Animal Crossing series. She is named after a character in Nintendo's Ice Climber. The same applies to her catchphrase, "Po po". "Nana" is also a play on the word "Banana", which are stereotypically eaten by monkeys. She shares a birthday with K.K. Slider. Her picture quote from Wild World is later reused for Flora's New Leaf picture quote.

Appearance

Nana is a pink and tan monkey with purple on the inside of her ears. Her pink appearance could be another reference to the Ice Climbers, with Nana (of the Ice Climbers) who wears a pink parka. Her initial shirt is the Bubble-Gum shirt, which matches her fur color and overall appearance.
Personality

Below is a brief description of the normal personality. For more information, click here.
As a normal villager, Nana will have a positive outlook on life and generally appear relaxed and friendly towards other villagers, including the player. She will appear to be concerned with general hygiene and cleanliness, and upon entering her home she may be worried about how it appears to others. In Animal Crossing: Wild World, she will refer to an imaginary friend called Moppina, which refers to her cleanliness obsession. She will rarely get angry, but may get upset if she feels she has been pressuring the player in tasks or has a negative conversation with a cranky villager, who may have been scheming or gossiping. When this happens and the player attempts to talk to her afterwards, she is a little moody, but is not rude at all. Other than that, she is very kind and friendly.

House

In Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, Nana's house has a fruit theme and many furniture pieces with warm colors. Nana lacks a stereo at first, but if given one, K.K. Dixie is played. She uses a parlor wall and a citrus carpet.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, her home has changed, and now contains many items from the Minimalist Series. She also has the alpine table, and the mermaid lamp and sofa. She has a snake plant, an aroma pot, game shelf, a white lily and a music box. She uses the pastel-dot wall and the round carpet.

TUTU IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"I'll make my own line of designer Tae Kwon Do uniforms!"

? Tutu, Animal Crossing: City Folk
Tutu (れんにゅう,, Rennyuu?) is a peppy bear villager from the Animal Crossing series. Her initial catchphrase is "twinkles" probably relating to her bouncy and upbeat nature. She was absent in Animal Crossing: Wild World, but reappeared in Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing:New Leaf.

Appearance

Tutu's appearance is very much like a polar bear, being predominantly white, with powder blue inner ears and a big black nose. She also has a slight blush forming on top of her nose and a tuft of cream colored fur in between her ears and initially wears the Heart Shirt, which is pink with a big red heart and is the same gender, personality, and species as Pinky.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the peppy personality. For more information, click here.

A player talking to Tutu in the city.
As a peppy villager, Tutu has a short-attention span and will often say "like", "ohmigosh", and "stuff" quite often, making her appear a bit dim-witted. Like normal villagers, she will be friendly to all personalities and will get along with most villagers. She is very easy to befriend and rarely gets angry or annoyed. Even when she forgets something due to her short attention span. Tutu enjoys staying fit and doesn't mind eating healthy.

House

From Animal Forest to Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Tutu's house doesn't have a apparent theme, with random objects such as Mama Bear, which refers to her gender and species, pink kotatsu, Daisy Umbrella. However, her house displays an appearance similar to that of a kitchen or a living room, with two Kitchen Items, the refrigerator and stove, and two pieces from the Cabana Series, the lamp and the table with a tea set on top. She has a White Boombox playing K.K. Steppe, which plays in Animal Crossing: City Folk as well.

Tutu's House (GameCube)
Trivia

Due to an error, Tutu is not listed in the official Prima Game Guide for Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

BOB IN BOXES, starting bid is 100 TBT

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"I'm a cat. Chillin' is in my blood, man."

" Are you here to hang out, (player)? Then you came to the right place, pthhhpth!"
? Bob, Animal Crossing: City Folk

Bob (ニコバン,, Nikoban?) is a lazy cat villager who has appeared in every game of the Animal Crossing series. His name is most likely based off the bobcat. Many believe he is the first Animal Crossing series character because he was born on January 1st , has a clich? name, and he appears in every game. His initial phrase, "pthhhpth," may be a reference to the sound a cat makes when coughing up a hairball (this is further supported by the information on the e-reader card which indicates he tends to spit often while speaking). His picture phrase in New Leaf is a feline spin on the memetic phrase "You only live once".

Appearance

Bob is a purple cat with darker polka dots and half-closed eyes, making him appear sleepy. He initially wears the Blossom Shirt, which clashes with his deep-purple fur. The inside of his ears are pink, and his tail has two darker stripes on it. Despite being male, he has a rather feminine appearance.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the lazy personality. For more information, click here.

As a lazy villager, Bob will be easy to get along with due to his laid-back lifestyle. Like all lazy villagers, he shares a love of food and relaxing. He will enjoy partaking in the usual hobbies, usually for relaxing reasons or for food, such as fishing. Bob often asks the player to get him common fish such as sea basses, which he says he's going to 'study.' He will get along well with other villagers, but may offend or confuse jock villagers, who have a conflicting lifestyle of exercise and fitness, opposed to the lazy lifestyle of relaxing and food.

House

Bob's house includes the whole set of the Kiddie Series including the Wallpaper and Flooring. K.K. Ragtime is played on a Kiddie Stereo.

BOB IN BOXES, starting bid is 100 TBT

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

" Are you here to hang out, (player)? Then you came to the right place, pthhhpth!"

Bob (ニコバン,, Nikoban?) is a lazy cat villager who has appeared in every game of the Animal Crossing series. His name is most likely based off the bobcat. Many believe he is the first Animal Crossing series character because he was born on January 1st , has a clich? name, and he appears in every game. His initial phrase, "pthhhpth," may be a reference to the sound a cat makes when coughing up a hairball (this is further supported by the information on the e-reader card which indicates he tends to spit often while speaking). His picture phrase in New Leaf is a feline spin on the memetic phrase "You only live once".

Appearance

Bob is a purple cat with darker polka dots and half-closed eyes, making him appear sleepy. He initially wears the Blossom Shirt, which clashes with his deep-purple fur. The inside of his ears are pink, and his tail has two darker stripes on it. Despite being male, he has a rather feminine appearance.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the lazy personality. For more information, click here.

As a lazy villager, Bob will be easy to get along with due to his laid-back lifestyle. Like all lazy villagers, he shares a love of food and relaxing. He will enjoy partaking in the usual hobbies, usually for relaxing reasons or for food, such as fishing. Bob often asks the player to get him common fish such as sea basses, which he says he's going to 'study.' He will get along well with other villagers, but may offend or confuse jock villagers, who have a conflicting lifestyle of exercise and fitness, opposed to the lazy lifestyle of relaxing and food.

House

Bob's house includes the whole set of the Kiddie Series including the Wallpaper and Flooring. K.K. Ragtime is played on a Kiddie Stereo.

BOB IN BOXES, current high bid is 100 TBT

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Appearance

Personality

House

omg xD
i just get lily from you & i see you have genji now too!
i'm gonna have to stalk this thread and hope i have enough bells =v=
my sig is from like 2 years ago or so, but he's always been a baby too hehe

omg xD
i just get lily from you & i see you have genji now too!
i'm gonna have to stalk this thread and hope i have enough bells =v=
my sig is from like 2 years ago or so, but he's always been a baby too hehe

I'll message you when he's in boxes (✿◠‿◠)

eeee, thank you so much *v*
ima need to get myself some more bells just in case hehe

HAMLET IN BOXES

latest

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Hamlet (ハムスケ, Hamusuke?) is a jock hamster villager who first appears in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His English and Japanese names start the same way as "hamster", his species. His name may refer to Shakespeare's famous play: "Hamlet." He appears on the album cover for I Love You.

Appearance

Hamlet is a hamster who originally wears a purple shirt with a yellow star in the middle. He has teal ears, light yellow skin, and a streak of brown hair. Like the other hamsters , he is shorter than most villagers.

Personality

Below is some information about the jock personality. For more information about the jock personality, click here.

Hamlet is a jock villager, which means he would talk about his strengths and other physical achievements that other. He normally agrees with every villager, however because lazy villagers are the complete opposite of anything to do with physical activities, Hamlet gets offended. Because he is a jock-type villager Hamlet is often giving advice to the player and embraces him/her in a brother/sister like way.

House

Hamlet's house has a playroom theme, with many of the striped series and a mega drilloid. He has a Playroom Wall and a Sloppy Carpet. His Kiddie Stereo plays K.K. Reggae.

MATHILDA IN BOXES

latest

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Mathilda (アザラク, Azaraku?) is a snooty kangaroo villager in the Animal Crossing series. Her name relates to "Waltzing Matilda," a popular song in Australia, where kangaroos come from. Her initial catchphrase, "wee baby," refers to a joey, which is a reference to her joey, which she carries with her. Her Japanese name, Azaraku, is a combination of bruise (referring to the purple circles on her body) and raku, although is white, her fur color is the opposite of the color of raku.

Appearance

Mathilda is a dark gray kangaroo, with a joey in her pouch that mimics her emotions and appearance (like the other kangaroos). She has a charcoal gray body and the inside of her ears are purple. She has purple paws, white feet, a purple mouth, a gray ringed with white tail, and big yellow eyes with red pupils. She looks angry most of the time, same with her joey. Mathilda initially wears the U R Here shirt. She has a similar look to Grizzly, Hopper and Roscoe, due to her eyes and fur.Ac-mathilda
First meeting Mathilda in Animal Crossing
Personality

Below is a brief description of the snooty personality.
As a snooty villager, Mathilda will appear uptown, classy, and chic. She will seem mean at first, but if the player befriends her, she will appear to be more kind to the player. She typically does not get along well with lazy, peppy, jock or normal villagers. She gets along with cranky villagers, and other snooty villagers because she has a snooty personality. She may also offend some villagers. Mathilda really likes fossils, and will constantly ask for them. When you give her a fossil she will put it in her room.
House

Mathilda's house furniture includes Slot machines, the tartan rug, and more. Her house has many slot machines and she has one pool table. She has not changed her house style at all in any Animal Crossing series game. Mathilda usually likes new furniture in her house. If she gains a stereo it will play K.K. Dirge. She has the red tile floor and two shirts. They are the red check shirt and the check shirt, she also has a dart board. In Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, she plays K.K. Ragtime.

Back