• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The loading times should finally be improved now. Now we will be able to focus on moving us to TBT 3.0 again, so stay tuned.

first time being able to access the site before 11pm in a while - thank you!! <3

Well, yesterday around this time I couldn't get the forum to load. But I got it to load reasonably fast today, so I assume the problem has been mitigated finally!

thank you, it's working flawlessly now :)

Had some trouble midday with loading times but was at work most of the day so idk.

Really hoping everything gets sorted out soon.

I am excited but if it comes after tomorrow (the 26th of march) I might not be able to enjoy it so I really hope everyone enjoys 3.0.

Hopefully the update will come soon. I would like to start earning tbt again and save up to get a username change. Thank you staff though for working so hard. ;)

Yay, the loading times are normal again tonight! Thanks Jeremy!

Good luck on trying to push the new site through. Hope to see 3.0 here soon, I'm looking forward :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back