• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have turned the Feedback, Bells, and Shop systems back on while we look at early April (next week) for our new TBT 3.0 goal.

I'll announce something tomorrow about lost bells over the last few days. We will have some compensation at least.

I want to speak to your manager.

41lAnHw.jpg

I want to speak to your manager.

We have turned the Feedback, Bells, and Shop systems back on while we look at early April (next week) for our new TBT 3.0 goal.

I'll announce something tomorrow about lost bells over the last few days. We will have some compensation at least.

Where was this announcement? :eek: I hope I didn't miss it...

Attempting to leave feedback returns the error: "The Wi-Fi / Trade Feedback system is currently closed."

Wait so will we need to register for an account again or will those also be transferred?
Will there also be a "quick reply" feature?

Wait so will we need to register for an account again or will those also be transferred?
Will there also be a "quick reply" feature?

To my knowledge, everything will be transferred and there is a quick reply feature! :)

Looks really clean. Good work @ everyone who's worked on the 3.0. :)

We have distributed some bells for posts that were made in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons board while the bell system was turned off last week. Bells and collectibles will be temporarily disabled again after we move to TBT 3.0 / XenForo. Once they're back online there we'll revisit this again, which will include the previously promised bell giveaway!

We have distributed some bells for posts that were made in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons board while the bell system was turned off last week. Bells and collectibles will be temporarily disabled again after we move to TBT 3.0 / XenForo. Once they're back online there we'll revisit this again, which will include the previously promised bell giveaway!

Alrighty, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back