Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
Star Glow Wand
の
Feedback
100% (51) +

yawn ive moved on to another hobby. please disregard.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┐
tbt collectibles pricing guide!
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┘

WELCOME to my new price spreadsheet! i think its about time for another one since pandapple's pricing spreadsheet has been discontinued, and hopefully this will be helpful to all the members of tbt! please use this guide however you like, and you aren't forced to follow this of course! anybody and everybody is free to price however they feel is right!
right now, values have been decided by what i and other members have seen in the past couple weeks, but everyone can play a huge role in keeping this up to date and accurate! please feel free to comment what you've sold so we can maintain this! this goes hand in hand with mog's tier list, which is perfect for trades and general values!!

tbt collectible tier

here's the spreadsheet where i'm tracking sales. the list below reflects the prices recorded here!

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
sales data spreadsheet
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

thank u for looking through here, i hope it helped!
this was created with the help of the community and my friends in the tbt collectibles server!
feel free to add your sales data so that this can adjust with the market!t
thanks, have a lovely day!

Last edited:
reserved for future use!! happy new years eve btw

if you're reading this, once again, feel free to comment collectibles sales data u have so we can update! i have a private spreadsheet that im using to make sure these stay accurate, so all the data we can get is lovely!

thank you so much for taking the time to put this together! i'll be adding a link to this thread in my collecible wishlist/selling thread!

happy new year! (⑅ˊᵕˋ⑅)

Thank you so much for this! It'll be super useful!

Would you like people to update you with the prices that they've sold their collectibles at in order to keep the list up to date?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah I just saw your post above lol I'm a dummy

Also it's really interesting to see Pinky/Invader going for 5k each. Makes me proud that I own all three arcade collectibles c:

Great list! Thank you :)

Just the Gold Candy is priced quite high, I remember Flyffel bought two a few days ago: one for 700, and one for 300.

Great list! Thank you :)

Just the Gold Candy is priced quite high, I remember Flyffel bought two a few days ago: one for 700, and one for 300.

thanks for letting me know! i’ll update right now ♡

thanks for doing this, i'm gonna give u some collectible purchase i did recently, if that can help somehow.

bought:

purple feather: 3400 (+ pink cosmos, so about 3500)
kirby egg: 950 (also someone was willing to sell one for 1k, but i didn't have the funds)
do house: 1 for 500 and 1 for 580

traded:

flee for aquamarine birthstone

sold:

strange doll: 7500
mother's day carnation: 100
2 spring sakuras: 250
2 peaches: 600

Wish the Christmas gold candy would go up to 1000tbt

Hi will!! Most recent sales for Love ball would be 6k tbt and 6.5k tbt so I think pricing love balls should be around that range instead of 8-9k tbt since none has been sold for that price. c:

As for sweet feather, someone traded theirs for my galaxy egg. I feel like 8-10k tbt on the sweet feather sounds better than the estimate of 15k tbt.

Chocolate cakes I saw one sold for 250 tbt and one sold for 300 tbt and I believe a little while ago I saw others sold for 300 tbt as well, so maybe lowering the range to 300-500 tbt would be good since there's a ton more in circulation due to the recent events.

Ditto eggs should be 500-600 tbt, I saw one just sold for 500 tbt and I bought a lot of mine ranging between 500-600 tbt.

For Invader, I bought mine for 3k tbt and sold it for 3k tbt

Pinky I also bought for around 3k tbt and sold it cheaper than that.

Bought a light blue balloon for 1k tbt and been seeing it range around 1-1.5k tbt so far

Bought an orange balloon for 700 tbt, saw one also sold for 700 tbt, and I bought another for 1k tbt

Finally found some time do write these down. Some recent sales/purchases/trades of mine that could be helpful!

-Bought a stale cake for 60 tbt
-Bought an orange balloon for 1500 tbt
-Bought a Coco for 200 tbt

-Sold a peach for 300 tbt
-Sold 7 cherries for around 57 tbt each (400 tbt for the bundle, reduced price)
-Sold a chocolate cake for 250 tbt
-Sold a stale cake for 50 tbt (reduced because I sold together with chocolate cake)
-Sold an orange balloon for 1000 tbt (this was a week or so before I bough the one for 1500 tbt)

-Traded dreamy egg + eevee for moon ball
-Traded yellow house for galaxy egg
-Traded 2 Christmas dolls (Kapp'n and Timmy) for 1 spring sakura

nougat and miharu what would i do without yall! thanks for your contributions, i've updated the list!! <3

Very pretty guide!!! good job

I kinda like the ? you have for the red balloon, I'm thinking a ? is more accurate for the Weird Doll right now than 20k+, especially if thats how pinwheel is being priced also

Here's my recent transactions:
- Bought three cherries at about 30 tbt each
- Sold a Jingle Doll for 50 tbt

I'll be sure to report back with any more later :>

Today I...
- Traded a Red Turnip for a Peach+100tbt
- Traded an Easter Egg for a Peach

Seems like lately peaches have been selling for 300-400 tbt :)

In the last few weeks I sold the following:

3 stale cakes at 60 TBT each
Candy Easter egg at 600 TBT
Easter egg at 400 TBT
3 Ice Cream Swirls at 500 TBT each
Bloodshot potion at 1500 TBT value
I also bought an Invader for 4k TBT a little bit ago, and traded a Strange doll for a flower wand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back