• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Community Contests :o

Would you be interested in community contests?

• Indeedy!

Votes: 136 84.5%
  • Not Indeedy!

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Bacon, which is forever relevant.

Votes: 43 26.7%

• Total voters
I'd certainly do the contest. I mean, my house might be completely mish mash at that point in time but why not.

Well we won't allow time traveling for the competitions at all (I think I should post some general rules at some point), but I assumed that since it'd be pretty new to everyone, and you can only have so much furniture (as it's all random anyway), everyone would have a pretty equal chance to win :3

Also I am glad you will join in!

Well we won't allow time traveling for the competitions at all (I think I should post some general rules at some point)
I'd say probably one room per person, that way anyone can have an equal chance regardless of house expansion progress, once you have an 8x8 room of course.

Also this is a fantastic idea, will definitely give it a go.

I'd say probably one room per person, that way anyone can have an equal chance regardless of house expansion progress, once you have an 8x8 room of course.

Also this is a fantastic idea, will definitely give it a go.

That is a good idea! When I'm on my computer (currently on a tablet) I'll make that change. Thank you for your interest and input!

I really hope I can take part in it. But if I can't get a good picture I might not be able to. >_>; My SD card port on my computer has so much dust in it I don't know if I can safely use it...

:D I've never used an SD card before, can't you tell?

I really hope I can take part in it. But if I can't get a good picture I might not be able to. >_>; My SD card port on my computer has so much dust in it I don't know if I can safely use it...

:D I've never used an SD card before, can't you tell?

Duster works wonders! Also, I suppose you could just take a picture with a camera and it'd be just fine. I mean, I know I'll be voting on the quality of the room as opposed to the quality of the picture.

Sounds like fun, I'm in :). Nice to see what everyone's starter home will look like b4 it gets all fancy.

This sounds like a lot of fun. I miiiight give it a shot - not sure, I tend to spend the first few weeks of a new AC making money and getting upgrades. Later on, though!

This sounds like so much fun! I'll probably try to participate as much as I can, so looking forward to it :D

I might Vote more than I enter the contests.
Will that be okay?

You can choose to do whatever you like! I just figured since it's much easier to get pictures from the 3DS to the computer this time around it would be a simple contest. Also I want to see what everyone can do in a weeks time. I think it'll be pretty neat :D

Also, towards everyone, it seems pretty overwhelming the amount of people who are interested in this. I work at a sign shop, so maybe if we get around to doing a bigger competition the prize could be a personalized AC car vinyl or something :3

I might try to draw and color something but I'm not very good at Drawing.
So I'll probably do more voting than contest entering, myself.

I'd love to take part in this first contest, though my home styling skills have never been that great...
Oh well, Its all fun!

Back