• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Community Contests :o

Would you be interested in community contests?

• Indeedy!

Votes: 136 84.5%
  • Not Indeedy!

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Bacon, which is forever relevant.

Votes: 43 26.7%

• Total voters
This sounds really fun, and it gives me something else to do right away besides play with my sister when I get my hands on the game. :D
Of course, my decorating sense isn't anything to brag about... haha!

I might try to do the house decoration contest when the game is in my hand.
I'm not really good a decorating rooms but I guess I can give it a try.

I'm glad we're getting a little popular :D 39 days to go!

Also, I have changed the submission method so this thread isn't just flooded and no one gets looked over. Now when the day comes, you can just PM your pics to me. I'll buy bigger mailboxes to compensate :3

So I just made some incredible Animal Crossing vinyl at work. I'm wondering if anyone would be interesting in receiving that as a prize instead of bells?

Will post pictures soon!

So I just made some incredible Animal Crossing vinyl at work. I'm wondering if anyone would be interesting in receiving that as a prize instead of bells?

Will post pictures soon!

Thats a great idea! Id love one of those for my 3ds, give it some FLAVOR lol

I'd love anything AC related as a prize!

I wish you could get your hands on the Japanese Stylus-es from the Capsule machines like in the Lin&Ko videos!

I'd love anything AC related as a prize!

I wish you could get your hands on the Japanese Stylus-es from the Capsule machines like in the Lin&Ko videos!

Those are a bit pricey, but if we get up there and a lot of people are participating, I wouldn't mind doling out the money :D

OK! For some reason I could not upload my picture directly to the post, but I put it on Imgur and put it in a spoiler! Check it out :3

OMG! My mind is going idea crazy!

@PapaNer: I had some other ideas for prizes too.
There are 'Items' online like Bells bag Plushies, AC Bags, etc that maybe you could get and give as prizes.
Also if you want, I can try to draw up some AC decal ideas that I had and send the ideas in a PM to you.

@PapaNer: I had some other ideas for prizes too.
There are 'Items' online like Bells bag Plushies, AC Bags, etc that maybe you could get and give as prizes.
Also if you want, I can try to draw up some AC decal ideas that I had and send the ideas in a PM to you.

Well as far as getting physical prizes, the problem is that I'd be handling the cost and shipping of it, as this whole contest structure is a user idea as opposed to a site or moderator idea, so there is no help with money. I just figured in case it got big I'd offer a prize that was unique.

BUT, perhaps if it ends up getting big and maybe even adopted by the site, real prizes can happen, as opposed to just bells :3

Thanks for your ideas though! also, feel free to PM me your stuff, and I'll mess with them at work in my spare time!

I Have Artist Block!

Maybe you can use AC images as decal ideas.......... Like the fruits, since everyone seems to like the idea of the new and ' Prefect/Delicous ' fruits.

Back