• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Community Contests :o

Would you be interested in community contests?

• Indeedy!

Votes: 136 84.5%
  • Not Indeedy!

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Bacon, which is forever relevant.

Votes: 43 26.7%

• Total voters
Sorry for the double post! But I changed the way the first competition will be handled. I will post an entirely new thread for everyone to post their pictures to directly, and I will compile them on the first post. There will be a poll on the thread itself with options for every participant!

This makes more sense than a PM I think. Plus if it's open no one has to worry about foul play :D

Sorry for the double post! But I changed the way the first competition will be handled. I will post an entirely new thread for everyone to post their pictures to directly, and I will compile them on the first post. There will be a poll on the thread itself with options for every participant!

This makes more sense than a PM I think. Plus if it's open no one has to worry about foul play :D

Good luck coming up with 160,000 bells in the first week of release. I wouldn't be able to do that. I think.

I'll be sure to try and participate though.

Good luck coming up with 160,000 bells in the first week of release. I wouldn't be able to do that. I think.

I'll be sure to try and participate though.

Well I figured that I can get the island in about 3 days (as long as the FAQ I read was accurate), so I will just put off paying off tons of things in the game until the results are in and First Place decides if they want the decal or the bells :3

Also, I appreciate your luck-wishing though! And I hope you participate :D

How long will the voting be going on? My work schedule is all over the place, so I don't know if I will be available at 3 to vote. Also, How do you post pictures on this forum? Am I going to have to post it somewhere else first, and how do you make a picture appear instead of just the link?

How long will the voting be going on? My work schedule is all over the place, so I don't know if I will be available at 3 to vote. Also, How do you post pictures on this forum? Am I going to have to post it somewhere else first, and how do you make a picture appear instead of just the link?

Upload your picture to a photo sharing site(Photobucket, tinypic, etc.) and then copy the Image code from the site to your post here. The Image code is around the IMG brackets (
)

I'm pretty sure it's just the votes open at 3pm. I would guess there's atleast a day to vote, maybe longer.
And there is an option to upload images straight from your computer, as well as uploading elsewhere. (clicking the add image box opens a little box with the options) If you upload either way I'm pretty sure it adds img tags and shows anyway.

I think, if everyone uploads straight from their computer it should give each submission it's own few digit number, which I believe if we all post that number with the picture Ner will be able to just put the numbers into an attachment tags and it should speed up the process of adding all the pictures to the voting thread.

Thanks! Would Deviantart work? (not sure if I am allowed to post game play pics there or not though. will need to check the rules.)

Edit: So I can post them straight from my computer here?! I would prefer that.

Yes, In the quick reply box, click the 3rd button from the right on the B/I/U line and you can see the upload box.

- or on the advanced reply bit, it's the second row, 6th from right.

Voting will take place over a solid day :3 It'd be pretty silly to have it only available for an hour lol!

Okay. Voting is now from 3pm on the 22nd to about 8pm on the 23rd, at which point I'll have the poll close and whomever wins, wins :D

I understand the concern for people voting just because it's a friend, but then again, I don't think everyone is going to just push like that. This community seems pretty fair, I'm sure they'll just vote for the one they like!

EDIT CAUSE STUFF: I will probably name them Entry 1 - Entry n.

Yes, people on here normally don't push others to vote for them.
^_^ I personally never ask my friends to vote for me anywhere.
I tell my friends to "Vote for the Entry that You think is Best." than leave it at that.

Back