• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Community Contests :o

Would you be interested in community contests?

• Indeedy!

Votes: 136 84.5%
  • Not Indeedy!

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Bacon, which is forever relevant.

Votes: 43 26.7%

• Total voters
Well as far as getting physical prizes, the problem is that I'd be handling the cost and shipping of it, as this whole contest structure is a user idea as opposed to a site or moderator idea, so there is no help with money. I just figured in case it got big I'd offer a prize that was unique.

BUT, perhaps if it ends up getting big and maybe even adopted by the site, real prizes can happen, as opposed to just bells :3

Thanks for your ideas though! also, feel free to PM me your stuff, and I'll mess with them at work in my spare time!

Whenever I used to hold contests, I would give out prizes through Nintendo of America or Steam. I also have some xbox live 3 month codes that could be given as prizes.

Whenever I used to hold contests, I would give out prizes through Nintendo of America or Steam. I also have some xbox live 3 month codes that could be given as prizes.

Now THAT'S an idea. Steam is definitely the way to go :p

Good ideas for prizes. I might have to win some of these contests ;)

Heyo, I'm going to contact you about making this a little more official.

:O

With prizes potentially provided by a certain unnamed company!

*runs away before Jeremy kills me*

So now I have the pressure of preparing my town for TBT video visit (I feel the stress already, trust me) AND coming up with great contest ideas now that it just got a whole lot more exciting... My little brain can't handle this much!

Note: Any small pieces of flesh you find around the site is my head exploding. Just sayin'

Something tells me that PapaNer's contests will be off the chain now.
*holds up my bling and throws peace sign.*
I was going to try to make decal ideas but...... I got Artist's Block.

I didn't read all the posts right now, as I don't have the time, so I hope this hasn't already been said. We could move this to Miiverse if it ever comes to the 3DS, and it may be easier/better to use than the forums for this type of thing.

I didn't read all the posts right now, as I don't have the time, so I hope this hasn't already been said. We could move this to Miiverse if it ever comes to the 3DS, and it may be easier/better to use than the forums for this type of thing.

Miiverse would be neat! However, it'll probably stay here on the forums. I don't know how the miiverse works entirely yet :eek:

I like to do contests, but I don't really like to do things that involve PMing or e-mailing. I'll do it if I really want to, but I'm sorry to say that I'll probably sit this one out; I may change my mind, though. Good luck to all of you participating! ;)

O: So I only just saw the Leaf car decal. Winning that would totally motivate me into learning to drive. xP

With Swapnote already on the 3DS for email like thing. I wish they'd make a video catch or something close to Miiverse.
It'd be great to have it for sharing Turnip Prices and such in New Leaf.

I like to do contests, but I don't really like to do things that involve PMing or e-mailing. I'll do it if I really want to, but I'm sorry to say that I'll probably sit this one out; I may change my mind, though. Good luck to all of you participating! ;)

That's completely fine :D In all honesty, I think it'd be better if I made a whole new thread with a poll so it'd be completely public, but getting all the pictures in it would be weird. Perhaps if I just set up a separate one for the contest itself for pictures to be posted directly there and then I could set up the poll, it'd work out fine :D

Back