• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

why are you bringing up how many times you have been lynched?
its not related in anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

also nice claim that anyone that votes for you is scum

yes, anyone that votes for me in the last 30 mins and not asking for me to claim is gonna confirm themself as scum

i'm not getting lynched. if anyone else votes me without saying anything then they're literally claiming mafia.

i've only been lynched once ever. i was mafia and i made it all the way to mylo by myself. the way i got lynched was out of my control. you can't insult my play sozzzzz, i'm being nice here when i am calling your play bad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the first that reached majority will be lynched

is this a threat? reminds me of what you said here
vote alexi or we vote you d5

please explain how you are town but saying things like this.

not at all. i pushed him all day. he defended himself by saying i'm a trash player or something like that.

did you push him all day?
i recall you just making a case on him with little over an hour left

did you push him all day?
i recall you just making a case on him with little over an hour left

you need to reread cory, holy **** i'm tired of arguing with you when you talk about it when you don't even have the slightest clue. like when you said I omgus'd Tom, seriously you need to work on your reading comprehension

is this a threat? reminds me of what you said here

please explain how you are town but saying things like this.

yes of course it is.

you're honestly beyond blatant at this point, like you didn't push me once until now looool

sry but ty for keeping me alive<3

yes of course it is.

you're honestly beyond blatant at this point, like you didn't push me once until now looool

sry but ty for keeping me alive<3

how is she blatant?
actually do something and find me some quotes.
because all i see is that you are scum

you need to reread cory, holy **** i'm tired of arguing with you when you talk about it when you don't even have the slightest clue. like when you said I omgus'd Tom, seriously you need to work on your reading comprehension

Still I think we'd all appreciate a little more effort going forth? Her explaining her five susses is a good start already.

Going to mimic what Trundle said and wonder why you think you're important enough to constantly N1? People who get N1 constantly tend to get worse due to lack of play.

Sorry, would you like more RQS so I seem more helpful to you? :lemon: Or would you like me to take charge of leading a lynch, probably a mislynch so I better fit your narrative? I'd rather prod folks until I find something I'm confident about.

Or to your team. 👀 If we're up against a 5 man mafia team (Which is most likely), that three KP is going to butter someone's biscuits.

A) Try your best so we all suceed
B) You were headed in the right direction and someone can pickup your slack where you left off.

its ironic cause even though i've been ****posting i've posted more substance than yourself :lemon: you're so blatant when you're scum, you try to sound superior by patronizing people but in reality your arguments are contradictory, circular, and weak.

OKAY lets look at my last 5 games aka more than half of my total games

BOI- i was scum so i lived to endgame ; )
tarot- N1'd
trump- almost n1'd
ness' minigame- n1'd
xenoblade- n1'd

in xeno i actually tried and had like 3 scum d1, four including you, and did anybody listen to me? nah. i lost faith in letting people "pick up where i left off", because they don't. being constantly killed is frustrating and sucks the fun out of the game for me. i'm not going to justify my playstyle anymore to any of you. i'll play however i want to.

cad who did you vote for, I can't see it

I voted for tom idk if it's showing up tho

how is this not an OMGUS? you didn't even deliver with a case until almost day ended, convenient really.

oh look at that, you actually put effort in the game and found a quote
i was just reaction testing anyway
totally not scummy at all

i did pull quotes from chrys?
i've contributed more than yourself?
i have a better case on chrys than you do on me?

i did pull quotes from chrys?
i've contributed more than yourself?
i have a better case on chrys than you do on me?

you have contributed a lot of bussing and a horrible shepard to this game yes

you left out the part where I reaction tested Tom and he failed
ok class say it with me
REACTION TESTS ARE NOT A VALID REASON FOR BLINDLY ACCUSING PEOPLE OF BEING SCUM

- - - Post Merge - - -

dolby get your finger out of your ass and say something

i hope in less than an hour alexi flips scum and i'll be laughing my ass off that i had some of the best reads in this game on day 1 from my first readthrough. i have been waiting for this for a very painful 46 or so hours

y'all have until deadline to actually engage with me about why entropy's interactions with dead scum make her scum

or you can just keep having a useless pissing contest

Back