• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

ok class say it with me
REACTION TESTS ARE NOT A VALID REASON FOR BLINDLY ACCUSING PEOPLE OF BEING SCUM

it was never blind, the only random accusation i made was miharu

i hope in less than an hour alexi flips scum and i'll be laughing my ass off that i had some of the best reads in this game on day 1 from my first readthrough. i have been waiting for this for a very painful 46 or so hours

y'all have until deadline to actually engage with me about why entropy's interactions with dead scum make her scum

or you can just keep having a useless pissing contest

have you seen entropys posts?

yep. you clearly haven't seen mine tho if you're saying that :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wouldn't cry if she got mislynched just because i've really tried to work with her and she's done basically nothing but ignore me/paranoia monger

but I prefer not to mislynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wouldn't cry if she got mislynched just because i've really tried to work with her and she's done basically nothing but ignore me/paranoia monger

???
you're so convinced I ignored you when that wasn't my intention. I wake up and see like 4 votes on me and all these "cases" which I thought I had replied to. when you have people attacking you it's pretty easy to miss one, especially when I'm trying to prove how these cases are wrong and not w/ basic 1 liners that have 0 effort.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait, is the last part about me? I never meant to ignore you, but I do tunnel a lot so I think I might have, that's my bad

for what its worth it's mostly because I dropped all sus of you once Cad and Oath both flipped

Woah woah woah, why is entropy being voted for lynched??? I was going to post that I would be sheeping the major votes to alexi because Ive been reading everyones post about her and it does seem plausible that she could be mafia, but honestly I don't know if alexi is mafia because as I mentioned in my will, I dont think Cad would throw her team mates under the bus by scum reading her.

But entropy??? Between entropy and Alexi, I definitely think entropy is town. Why would she lead a lynch on Tom if she was mafia? DX

(Also I am still reading the thread that I missed, my tablet is pretty slow since my friendd wifi is really slow rip djdndjd @yonder I will answer your question after i catch up to the posts cx )

Woah woah woah, why is entropy being voted for lynched??? I was going to post that I would be sheeping the major votes to alexi because Ive been reading everyones post about her and it does seem plausible that she could be mafia, but honestly I don't know if alexi is mafia because as I mentioned in my will, I dont think Cad would throw her team mates under the bus by scum reading her.

But entropy??? Between entropy and Alexi, I definitely think entropy is town. Why would she lead a lynch on Tom if she was mafia? DX

(Also I am still reading the thread that I missed, my tablet is pretty slow since my friendd wifi is really slow rip djdndjd @yonder I will answer your question after i catch up to the posts cx )

miharu
trust me here vote entropy
i know you dont understand it but she is bussing people so she appears town
she does not have good reasons and is not trying

lead a lynch on scum day 1
be townread the entire game
win game as mafia

all of this aside, her posts are incredibly scummy and if you go back on the past hour you will see that clearly.

lead a lynch on scum day 1
be townread the entire game
win game as mafia

all of this aside, her posts are incredibly scummy and if you go back on the past hour you will see that clearly.

Entropy has seen me bus my entire team, then lose the 9 to 1. Bussing is a stupid tactic unless the flow of the game is orientated to a teammate being lynched
You have been townreading entropy up until pretty much when Cory voted for her

Entropy has seen me bus my entire team, then lose the 9 to 1. Bussing is a stupid tactic unless the flow of the game is orientated to a teammate being lynched
You have been townreading entropy up until pretty much when Cory voted for her

JUST VOTE ENTROPY

miharu

Sorry but I trust entropy a lot more than you Cory ; v ; I refuse to vote for entropy. I will stand with my town lock I have on her. If she does gets lynched and DOES flip red, then you can do what you want to me. As for now I will follow entropy and vote for Chrys so entropy isnt lynched. Sorry chrys i reslly have no case on you, but i town read her a lot more ;___;

miharu

honestly i hate the way you're talking to her right now with the "i know you don't understand it" it's condescending and just plain sad because you're the one that doesn't "understand it"

Back