• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

When I voted I thought like 13 votes were needed to get a lynch rather than plurality, if that impacts your read at all.

(Finally done re-reading thread LOL)

A little late on these, but after re-reading the thread about a total of 3 times (not consecutively), here are my thoughts/questions that kind of popped out/seemed iffy to me XD (Note: Some questions I had, have already been asked and answered by someone else haha! So I don't feel the need to repost/reask the same question unless you guys really want me to XD As for my thoughts/opinions on everyone, I'll post them in a separate post )

1. What is your timezone? EST
2. How do you react under pressure? eh, tbh i don't know.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? town.
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? hopefully not the cringe attempts lmao

Also, got Neutral Good.
I'm kind of iffy on the bold because either he doesn't want us to know how he reacts under pressure or he really doesn't know XD

1. Est
2. The same as always
3. I don't care
4. Post stuff
What's the "same as always?" Can you elaborate for me please? :3

I can't read Crys at all right now, especially because she said she was going to be changing her meta this game, if I remember correctly
This post is kind of iffy to me. Honestly Bingo's early post about Jacob almost made me lean towards Jacob being maf, but when I re-read this post after catching up to the recent posts (especially Sataric's post about Trundle post #422 on page 43 & Dolby's post about Trundle post #443 on page 45), my question for you,Bingo, is how could you read Jacob as being mafia when he also stated that he would be changing his playstyle?

Tardis: I feel slightly suspicious of mainly due to his answer to those 5 questions where Daniel pointed out why he switched to town when he apparently said he liked mafia more in a different game? xD

So far I'm getting new scum vibes from Cad.

Just pointing out right now that Miharu has checked in and is apparently caught up with everything, but has posted no thoughts or opinions, she's only a noob but I really want to see some reads.
Sorry, I wasn't caught up with everything during the time you posted this because I was working from 9am to 5pm today haha ; v; As I explained when I got back home from work today, I couldn't do any reads prior before because I'm still new to this haha xD It was very confusing for me at first. ; v ;

(Also I did post an update at 10:41am saying "Hey guys, I will give what input I have when I read what I missed (*?v`*) Currently working and won't be able to be on until 5-6pm ish PST time." while I was at work today XD )

Seems to be avoiding giving any opinions at all. Work is a valid reason, I'll give you that, but with what's gone on so far in day 1, and having 7 hours left (?) at least having a small opinion on maybe the jacob / trundle / call me daniel thing would be helpful.
Yeah, at first I was very hesitant on giving any opinions because I wasn't sure what to think or how I could find out who was mafia. I had very little to work with and I found myself at a disadvantage because I didn't know anyone's playstyles, so it's very hard for me to give like concrete evidence/opinions on someone I thought who might be mafia. Also, in the beginning I was confused about how this game worked because all the posts to me seemed just normal and just people spamming/talking in the thread until it got intense during Jacob's/Trundle's post. (Not to mention a lot of abbreviations you guys were using were confusing me to death LOL Like D1/N1/N1'd/Meta/etc, though after reading the whole thread I get the gist of it now haha!) I started to understand the game A LOT more today after reading everything, so now hopefully I can be helpful XD As for Jacob and Trundle, I posted a small view/question regarding that above. Right now I'm more suspicious of Bingo then Jacob. As for Daniel, he's null for me as of now. :3

When I voted I thought like 13 votes were needed to get a lynch rather than plurality, if that impacts your read at all.

I think because there were special modkill rules for deadline no lunch which idk how you can even have with plurality.

I have been considering moving to Tom.

the only reason i said i was going to be away and i voted then and there was because he's my strongest lean, so i wanted to make sure i voted my strongest lean before leaving for possibly the rest of day period.

voting > not voting.

not gonna get mod killed for not voting. thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

amazing. absolutely amazing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and here folks, as soon as dolby posts that read on mean is a prime example of trying to swing a lynch towards the end of the day phase. hold on to your tiddies everyone this is gonna be good.

This was a reaction test. I actually don't have any real case in any form against you. I just wanted to see your reaction for two reasons

1. You've been considerably less active than the other mafias you've been town in
2. What you've said does not really tell us anything, with the exception of your sus on shiida.
Honestly, I think that you're overreacting to this but post #540 seems to me like something that a poorly reacting town member would say

idk if i have time to make a case anymore

dont lynch hayden. i've played every single game with him since i started playing mafia, i'm MORE than familiar with his meta

if you don't trust him then trust me

I think because there were special modkill rules for deadline no lunch which idk how you can even have with plurality.

The official rules are:

Plurality lynch - the player with the most votes come EoD is lynched. In the case of a tie, the person first to reach the amount of votes will be lynched. Missing two votes deadlines in a row will cause a player to be modkilled. Voting but not posting at all will not spare you from a modkill.

Also note that missing THREE votes at any point in the game, consecutive or not will lead you to be modkilled as well. I feel it's excessive inactivity to miss three voting deadlines.

Last edited:

I have been considering moving to Tom.
its not majority. Who ever had the most votes in the next 30 mins gets lynched.

@yonder I wondering if you could link the most recent game you have played in?

Okay gave the thread a quick read and I'm not sure who to vote for exactly.

lol actually this is how trundle plays as town. when he's scum he posts with an extremely serious posting style, I've been scum with him before and he seems to try to ~lead town~ with a preachy tone. and when he's town he is notorious for using little to no arguments with his reasoning on why he thinks someone is scum. which makes him an easy mafia lynch push.

so it's not surprising to me that Tom flipped from Hayden to trundle.

when I get home I will make a Tom case, it's sad I even have to cause he's fitting into his scum meta like a puzzle piece.

@blue yonder how many games of mafia have you played?
I agree with entropy though that Trundle tends to be act like a self-appointed town leader when he's scum, or trying to seem helpful by giving directions to PR. I can't pull off examples of this behavior now though bc not enough time, but yeah I don't think I'll vote on him

I wish I could give you what you're looking for, but I don't think there is anything else I can say in defense.
If its a claim you are looking for, you're not getting one from me just yet. Take it as you will, but I'm hoping that you'd know better.

You've been on my scum team before. You should know how I play as scum.
I don't think Jacob would say this as scum and I feel like he's really just changing his playstyle this game, and his other posts doesn't seem scummy to me. So not voting for him either.

Not voting for Hayden either because he, along with Cory, are my strongest town read. They're both unreserved when posting while iirc they tend to be careful with their approach and replies as scum.

So... not sure who to vote for really.

Did anyone actually read xenoblade Mafia and look at Hayden's posting? I wouldn't call that reserved at all.

Damn it why didn't I come on until now I've got no time to make any educated opinions and everything's just kinda swirling in my head.

I honestly would be ok with a Tae lynch. One of the few things that stuck out to me while I hung out here was when I called myself out for being scummy, Tae said I screamed Jester. When I told him there is no Jesters, he was just kinda like "oh" and didn't pursue it any further. If he thought I was acting suspicious, why didn't he go after me more?

Also I heavily Town read entropy so considering I need to digest I'm 100% ok with sheeping her. So I'm cool with a Tom or Tae lynch at this point.

Jacob's awkward posting at the beginning still rubbed me the wrong way but I'm honestly not sure about him vs Trundle at this point b/c I didn't factor in Trundle's meta at the time. I'd rather leave that debate to discuss over tomorrow.

This was a reaction test. I actually don't have any real case in any form against you. I just wanted to see your reaction for two reasons

1. You've been considerably less active than the other mafias you've been town in
2. What you've said does not really tell us anything, with the exception of your sus on shiida.
Honestly, I think that you're overreacting to this but post #540 seems to me like something that a poorly reacting town member would say

i've been less spammy and less sarcastic than my previous games, d1 is always slow and i never know where to take it but i've found that in other games i tend to wait around for others to make a read and then i elaborate my ideas from then out. i'm trying to break that habit because it's bad to rely on others for their opinions first before stating my own. so i guess you can say i'm not "following my town meta" but i don't even have a mafia meta so i guess i'm your wild card for now.

by "poorly reacting town" are you inferring that i'm mafia and i'm doing poorly at pretending to be town or do you mean that i just sound like bad and or dumb town? please specify i don't want to jump to a conclusion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn it why didn't I come on until now I've got no time to make any educated opinions and everything's just kinda swirling in my head.

I honestly would be ok with a Tae lynch. One of the few things that stuck out to me while I hung out here was when I called myself out for being scummy, Tae said I screamed Jester. When I told him there is no Jesters, he was just kinda like "oh" and didn't pursue it any further. If he thought I was acting suspicious, why didn't he go after me more?

Also I heavily Town read entropy so considering I need to digest I'm 100% ok with sheeping her. So I'm cool with a Tom or Tae lynch at this point.

Jacob's awkward posting at the beginning still rubbed me the wrong way but I'm honestly not sure about him vs Trundle at this point b/c I didn't factor in Trundle's meta at the time. I'd rather leave that debate to discuss over tomorrow.

look at everyone SWINGING AWAY FROM A TRUNDLE LYNCH LOOK AT ALL OF THEM JUST JUMPING OFF AND AWAY AT IT BC SOMEONE CALLED LIL TAE A BIT SCUMMY.

note it town. n o t e it in case i actually do get lynched.

dolby
kat

Just got home and read all the way back. Missed about 100 posts, but within those posts you can tell people want to go with their gut, but keep on changing it, which is fairly odd for some people (talking about you Cory.)

We have about 1 hour and 30 minutes I believe, which is probably enough time to get our thoughts in order (I've seen it be done with 10)

In the midst of my reading back, I found only a couple posts interesting that no one has already commented on. Of those posts, this one stuck out to me most:
i unvoted him first

vote for me if you wamt

To me this post seemed completely unwarranted, if I recall correctly this was against Heyden(?) and he really didn't mention voting for you at all.
I personally have played as scum about 50% of the the games I played, and in almost all of those, I have used the same "vote for me if you want" line.
Now I don't know if that's a general scummy line, of if it's just me, but this isn't the only post this game that Cory gave that made me feel a little uncertain about him. Definitely a feeling that I've not gotten in any other game we've been in together.

Here is my updated list as subject to change.:

Entropy
Call Me Daniel
Shiida
Tom
Tardis
Taesaek
Cory
Heyden
Cadbbury
WildBlueYonder
Sataric

For some reason I can't get a read on Alexi.
Everyone else is nulled.

Tae what do you think the most pro town thing you've done is? What do you think of your lynch? Who do you want to be lynched?

I suggest people who have even one vote on them write their will just incase

Tae, do you have an answer though? Or are you just going to be screaming bloody murder at anyone who dares accuse you.

by "poorly reacting town" are you inferring that i'm mafia and i'm doing poorly at pretending to be town or do you mean that i just sound like bad and or dumb town? please specify i don't want to jump to a conclusion.
By poorly reacting town, I meant that you were grossly overreacting to me saying that I thought that you were sus. Moreover, you stated that you wanted to look into who started the wagon if you were lynched, which is something that town would say

Just got home and read all the way back. Missed about 100 posts, but within those posts you can tell people want to go with their gut, but keep on changing it, which is fairly odd for some people (talking about you Cory.)

We have about 1 hour and 30 minutes I believe, which is probably enough time to get our thoughts in order (I've seen it be done with 10)

In the midst of my reading back, I found only a couple posts interesting that no one has already commented on. Of those posts, this one stuck out to me most:

To me this post seemed completely unwarranted, if I recall correctly this was against Heyden(?) and he really didn't mention voting for you at all.
I personally have played as scum about 50% of the the games I played, and in almost all of those, I have used the same "vote for me if you want" line.
Now I don't know if that's a general scummy line, of if it's just me, but this isn't the only post this game that Cory gave that made me feel a little uncertain about him. Definitely a feeling that I've not gotten in any other game we've been in together.

Here is my updated list as subject to change.:

Entropy
Call Me Daniel
Shiida
Tom
Tardis
Taesaek
Cory
Heyden
Cadbbury
WildBlueYonder
Sataric

For some reason I can't get a read on Alexi.
Everyone else is nulled.

ok
so why am i green then?
and i have said that in every game i have been town in

also @ the jester thing the semi-closed/open setup thing was never answered.
idk the logistics behind a semi-open setup. someone said there can still be jester. someone said there cannot. i'm not going to jump on your weird ass vibe train until i know what teh answer behind the closed / semi open setup **** was.

if that makes me scum okayyyyyy.

also @ the jester thing the semi-closed/open setup thing was never answered.
idk the logistics behind a semi-open setup. someone said there can still be jester. someone said there cannot. i'm not going to jump on your weird ass vibe train until i know what teh answer behind the closed / semi open setup **** was.

if that makes me scum okayyyyyy.

Only the roles listed in the OP are given to players. Some of them may not be used at all

Back