• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Alright here are my thoughts on everyone so far!~ c: If there's no name, then I think of them as null because not enough information for me to label them as anything xD (Sorry it's really minuscule ; v ; )

Alexi - Null, but leaning towards town because she's been really helpful when it comes to reading people.

Cory - Definitely leaning towards town because he hasn't shown a red flag for me yet. (Unless I'm missing something)

Jacob - Slightly suspicious, but at first I was leaning towards Jacob being part of mafia due to Trundle's reasoning until I read posts about Trundle by Dolby and Sataric. So I'm leaning towards Trundle being mafia more than Jacob for now.

Entropy - Leaning towards town.

Crys - Slightly suspicious, but not completely sure. For now leaning more towards null.

Tardis2016 - Suspicious from the answer he gave about him switching to town and when Daniel called him out on that.

Dolby - Town leaning him because his posts have been really helpful and he's been providing a lot of proof which makes me think he's an asset to town.

Bingo/Trundle - Super suspicious.

Sataric - I'm thinking town because his posts has been very helpful for us. xD (Also mainly thanks to this guy I started to understand the game more from his posts)

Shiida - Still not sure about shiida, she's slightly suspicious to me, but I'm leaning towards null for now due to her responses.

oh, well then
put parenthesis of what color it is for me next time pls

The OP has been re-updated with the rules.

Wills can only be created at night.

Semi-open means that all possible roles that this game may contain are listed, but some may or may not be used.

Tae what do you think the most pro town thing you've done is? What do you think of your lynch? Who do you want to be lynched?
[/SIZE][/B]

1. i haven't done much because i don't have many solid reads yet, no i guess existing as town is the most town thing i've done thus far. how sad.
2. if i'm lynch, gg town at least vig can't shoot me.
3. right now i'm mostly banking on the idea of a trundle and or kat lynch.

Tae what do you think the most pro town thing you've done is? What do you think of your lynch? Who do you want to be lynched?

I suggest people who have even one vote on them write their will just incase
tae pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninja'd

thus is why i dropped the jester comment @kat. thanks dolby.
Mkay

Ended up putting my vote on Tom b/c I remember the meta analysis Meow gave seemed legit and there was conflicting stuff regarding Dolby vs Sat on Trundle and I didn't get enough time to look into it so I don't really feel comfortable voting for him, especially considering Jacob's posts sound robotic-y to me.

I don't know what to think anymore LOL So much thinking ahhhh
I'm sorry I'm so nub at this :'D I'll try my best though!!

Is there only 5 minutes left for voting? I placed my vote on Bingo for now cause he's most suspicious to me.

I'd like an explanation from wild on their Tom vote because atm it just seems like they're bandwagoning onto the person with the most votes.

I'm also really uncomforterble with how Tom casually slipped into the Trundle wagon. It reminds me of myself during the Ness lynch in scummies mafia

eh still not sure whether i want to vote Trundle. Saw him and Jacob as town v town and tbh tunnelling Jacob early d1 is soooo precarious, esp if he does end up being "mafia".

@Ayaya
why the vote?

i'm having flashbacks to tarot when town sheeped onto a cory bw lead by scumboy ness while cory was AWAY and unable to defend himself.

i'm having flashbacks to tarot when town sheeped onto a cory bw lead by scumboy ness while cory was AWAY and unable to defend himself.

I've actually given tom multiple times to defend himself, all he did was ask for my other scum reads and call me a dumbass

idk whos set to be lynched
me might have a xeno d1 situation again

I'd like an explanation from wild on their Tom vote because atm it just seems like they're bandwagoning onto the person with the most votes.

I'm also really uncomforterble with how Tom casually slipped into the Trundle wagon. It reminds me of myself during the Ness lynch in scummies mafia
I thought that meow's meta analysis seemed pretty strong, and it was the only vote that I felt like I was comfortable with going with since I'm not sure on Trundle vs Jacob and there isn't really much else standing out to me. Also the fact that she's my strongest current townread helps.

I really can't make out my read on Trundle and Curry atm, so not going to be voting for either of them.
kevinn is still new so I'd like to give another day of reading him.
Miharu is now a town lean, instead of sus.
Still null on Hayden and Cory. if anything Cory is half null/half town lean and Hayden is half null/half sus.

Ashtot however I'm voting for because of what I've said before.

I've actually given tom multiple times to defend himself, all he did was ask for my other scum reads and call me a dumbass

You know, I find it funny that you're saying this when all you've really said about Tom is this
Hayden was town in trump mafia so how are you even going to use that as evidence?

it's funny how you have meta up your ass until it doesn't suit your needs, tom

you can tell when Hayden's town by how hard he tries with his posts, he doesn't try to seem town when he's town and he just freely says what's on his mind. and when he's scum he is really censoring of himself because he doesn't want to say too much

When he was giving an example of Hayden hunting for PRs inthread as town. Really this doesn't seem like there is anything to defend himself against. Moreover, you completely dropped your suspicion on Call Me Daniel, with no explanation
daniel is matching his scum meta flawlessly thus far, he's acting aggressive and too composed but he really has no aim and it's obviously just a front

Back