• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

whatever
i cant get a respectful answer out of you so im not gonna read any of your posts anymore

anyways, @everyone except entropy
i think there is more scum in the people that did not move
like shiida, ashtot, and daniel(?)

how was tom a better lynch than hayden
because entropy used caps?

doing this bc it's good to see where we all stand. follow if you'd like-
(salmon is used for scum leans due to cory's color blindness and i know he appreciates this gesture)

town lean | town read | null | slight sus | scum lean | scum read

Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Jacob
Entropy
Bango/Crys
Tardis2016
Dolby
Heyden
taesaek helo it me.
Bingo/Trundle
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
Tom /deceased
Kevinnn
Arstotzkan
Wild Blue Yonder
Shiida
Miharu

whatever
i cant get a respectful answer out of you so im not gonna read any of your posts anymore

shiida? that's a stretch.
ashtot I'm still sus of obviously.
Daniel I was actually going to make a case on a few hours before day end, but knowing he had gone to sleep I didn't want to lead a lynch on someone afk. so I'll save him (or ashton) for day 2. :lemon:

how was tom a better lynch than hayden
because entropy used caps?

your play/attitude is just plain disappointing. how am i not being respectful towards you?

how about because i had a developed and entirely valid case that i posted twice, but just not enough time to actually put it into eloquent words so i summarized it quickly?

shiida? that's a stretch.
ashtot I'm still sus of obviously.
Daniel I was actually going to make a case on a few hours before day end, but knowing he had gone to sleep I didn't want to lead a lynch on someone afk. so I'll save him (or ashton) for day 2. :lemon:

idk im ****in tired
i think i was gonna say someone else instead but i forgot who

whatever

I find it sus that the one person who claimed VT didn't move to help stop the lynch on Jack of All Trades.

whatever

aiden just do everyone a favor and shoot cory since he's not going to be even reading the thread fully anymore

whatever

All of these people were offline at the time of the lynch (Ashtot's on invisible though). I'm townreading Ashtot solely because in his few posts he approached the game in a somewhat rational manner rather than raving like a lunatic like he normally does as scum. I am not familiar with the meta of shiida, though I'm a bit surprised that they didn't give their complete townie name as well. Daniel avoided the Trundle wagon but I'm not sure about them. I'll have to analyze them more

your play/attitude is just plain disappointing. how am i not being respectful towards you?

how about because i had a developed and entirely valid case that i posted twice, but just not enough time to actually put it into eloquent words so i summarized it quickly?

idk
im probably just tired and cranky
ill probably feel bad about this when i wake up
this is why i should be on the internet at night

its night now, do not feel the need to share reads. this is a PM game. in fact, i would prefer if you just didn't share your reads and you all made a will to send to minties instead.

Tae why are you slight sus on me?

because you feel different this game, compared to most games i've played with you.
not nearly **** posting as much as before and i know you're good at this game so you're always a wild card but you're extremely laid back and helpful manner is throwing me off this time around. i don't mean that to be rude if that sounded rude.

in my defense I really hate switching my vote last minute, even though day 1 I always end up doing this. My vote on Ashtot was doing nothing and if meant me not switching my vote was going to get the JoAT lynched (didn't realize this until literally the last minute), that's why I did it.
are you gonna talk about the discrepancies in not wanting to vote tom because he's not here but also voting ashtot, that's not here.

Not liking to switch last minute is not an excuse.

aiden just do everyone a favor and shoot cory since he's not going to be even reading the thread fully anymore

lol
everyone town reads me
this is almost as laughable as ares shooting tae

- - - Post Merge - - -

its night now, do not feel the need to share reads. this is a PM game. in fact, i would prefer if you just didn't share your reads and you all made a will to send to minties instead.

its not a pm game

This is a no PM game

Back