• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

nothing? no response? okay.

well i'm going mobile since it's 11 here and i need to shower and lay down.
good job entrophy on the lynch, really saved town there.

What I found weird was that last minute, instead of voting Tom/Me, Miharu voted herself?

What I found weird was that last minute, instead of voting Tom/Me, Miharu voted herself?

Miharu seems to be avoiding everything and being very reluctant to post or get on a single person's bad side, it is her first game so I know it is scary but please do contribute more on D2 Miharu

I don't wanna say much on telling people what to do but VIGILANTE please refrain from shooting N1 until we have clearer reads on more people and a better justification so you don't accidentally kill someone who could be vitally important, Trundle, I say use your inspect on someone, but you'll probably be RB'ed anyway

Hmm, pretty interesting D1. So since wills are in effect, we should post our reads there before D2, right?

Hmm, pretty interesting D1. So since wills are in effect, we should post our reads there before D2, right?
Yes, just PM it to Minties before night ends, or you can post last minute if you want it to be visible even if you don't die

Ahh that's because neither of you guys were leaning mafia to me. I viewed you both as null. ; v ; When I thought for sure Trundle was mafia, I started questioning him about something I was suspicious of. Which was his post that said "I can't read Crys at all right now, especially because she said she was going to be changing her meta this game, if I remember correctly" though he was pushing Jacob really hard when Jacob on page 2 stated that he was also changing his playstyle/meta. I then got an answer from Trundle stating "Jacob mentioned he was changing his playstyle after I called him, as far as I know". I then went to double check that Jacob did state that first before Trundle called him out to make sure I wasn't missing anything. After posting that status, I missed a bunch of posts and went to back read, and when I saw Trundle claiming that he was Eren, I went to refresh the page to see what other posts were made, but then my internet died on me and I was stuck refreshing my laptop for about 3-5 minutes :'D I was then panicking because I needed to unvote off Trundle so I hurried on my phone and turned on my data. I didn't know who else to vote for so I decided to just vote for myself because I had no time to think since it was literally one minute before voting ended. ; v ;

Miharu seems to be avoiding everything and being very reluctant to post or get on a single person's bad side, it is her first game so I know it is scary but please do contribute more on D2 Miharu
I'm not trying to avoid everything o: Like I've mentioned in prior posts, I really can't say much about anyone due to the fact I don't know anyone's play styles. I mean how can I call someone out when I myself am not 100% sure about them? ; v ; It wasn't until recent when I was able to form my own little opinion on a few. xD

Oh okayyy, thanks for clearing that up. RN I'm looking at Kevinnn but that's all I'll say

Oh okayyy, thanks for clearing that up. RN I'm looking at Kevinnn but that's all I'll say

Of course! :D

On a side note: I have work Friday-Sunday from 9am-5pm, so don't expect any posts from me until 5-6pm ish XD As for Saturday, I'll most likely be out until 11pm ish? After work I'll be heading off to milipitas for my friend's bday party at Daves and Busters. XD Just to keep you guys updated. I'll try to keep myself updated here with my phone, but if anything I'll only be able to skim through posts.

Good morning. 28 new pages to read through - Fun times!

I would really like - If it is allowed? - If someone could link me the game that Trundle participated in on MU, so that I can compare his playstyle and meta there to how he is acting within this game. His claim is very believable - No doubt about it - But this is more for my own sake, so I can see why I was wrong about him. That said, I am going to be posting some of my reads and opinions despite it being night phase in an attempt to redeem myself from being one of the driving forced behind the Trundle push, though I still think that the way I drew my conclusions about him was fairly justified.

I think we can all learn a lot from the votes that were cast last night. Some were very quick to change their vote as soon as another candidate appeared, for better and for worse, and overall there was a rather vast amount of unvoting done the last few hours after I went to bed. Some also rather strongly pushed for Heyden rather than Tom despite Entropy screaming from the bottom of her lungs to just follow her lead.

Wild Blue Yonder for example seems to have switched their votes without much reasoning, basically just going with whomever they felt already had the most votes and highest likelihood to die. That said, they DID vote for scum, and did so early enough for me to have a town-lean on them now.

The last minute vote by Caddburry was highly suspect, trying to steer things towards Heyden rather than Tom.

I trust Tom more since this follows his meta of D1, and we have to do something to protect JOAT, other votes wont do much and get them lynched. So you (Heyden) are the next up vote to project him

I'm suspicious of Alexi for their reluctance to move their vote away from their strongest scum-read Ashtot and onto Tom despite it looking like we might accidentally mislynch a powerful blue role. This was after the claim by Trundle was made and that's what troubles me. Crys said it well with this post:

so you want joat dead? ASHTOT isn't here either and ur still voting him lol.

Entropy was one of the driving forces behind the lynch going through AND the first to vote, so for now they're my strongest town-lean (Yes, even above Trundle) and I think that a doctor should strongly consider protecting them. Well played so far!

Damn it why didn't I come on until now I've got no time to make any educated opinions and everything's just kinda swirling in my head.

Although I think we can all relate to this feeling, I find this to be a very scummy thing to say. In a way, you're essentially saying "Oh, I didn't have time to make an educated and solid vote, and therefore I am excused if I make a poor decisions now" which is exactly what scum would want us to think. That said, I still have a slight town-lean on you.

Sataric - I'm thinking town because his posts has been very helpful for us. xD (Also mainly thanks to this guy I started to understand the game more from his posts)

That's so sweet - Thank you. If you are Mafia in this game, you're playing really well in my opinion - Post #770 really sounds incredibly genuine and I'm almost convinced that you're town because of it.

I haven't done anything pro-town, I generally make reads d2/3
If i'm lynched then look into Crys/Tom bc they tried to continue the bw on me
I want Tom to be lynched

I was slightly iffy about Heyden (probably more because their name was constantly brought up rather than me personally seeing them as super scummy though..) but this post quoted above makes me have a town-lean on them now. I was not online at the time, but looks like it was made about 30 minutes before the voting deadline and AFAIK everything was still up in the air at that point regarding of how the lynch would go down.

but entropy watch your ****ing attitude i dont care that you lynched tom i honestly cant stand your playstyle and i would be somewhat ok if you mafia killed you

Cory, pls.

Also, I believe the tag about Tardis being Jack of all Trades was made BEFORE the roles were even sent out, though I am not 100% certain of that.

err, @Sataric - did you read the entire thread ?

In regards to what you said about my reluctance to move my vote off of Ashtot and onto either Tom or Hayden, I hadn't realized that not voting for either was still risking Trundle being lynched. Once I realized this and checked the voting thread (literally 1 minute before voting was closed) I turned my vote to Tom.

As for my slight null/slight sus read on Hayden, I'm town reading him and obviously had been towards end of day, mainly from what he answered when I asked him his thoughts on his lynch (what Sataric pointed out)
but also because of this:
I don't wanna say much on telling people what to do but VIGILANTE please refrain from shooting N1 until we have clearer reads on more people and a better justification so you don't accidentally kill someone who could be vitally important, Trundle, I say use your inspect on someone, but you'll probably be RB'ed anyway
Saving town numbers is something I can agree 100% on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

probably should've put a divider between those two points. o well

Wtf what did i miss when I went to bed. I didn't suspect Tom much so good job on that. With there being a JoaT(Pretty sure it's not a safe claim as it would be too good of one since there's only 1 Jack), there's probably a roleblocker. I wouldn't suggest you say what you will do Aiden because there could also be a mafia doctor. Best to just not say anything and write everything in a will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also blues, if you plan on using your action, keep a log of what you'll be doing so we're aware of what you do if you don't claim.

Wtf what did i miss when I went to bed. I didn't suspect Tom much so good job on that. With there being a JoaT(Pretty sure it's not a safe claim as it would be too good of one since there's only 1 Jack), there's probably a roleblocker. I wouldn't suggest you say what you will do Aiden because there could also be a mafia doctor. Best to just not say anything and write everything in a will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also blues, if you plan on using your action, keep a log of what you'll be doing so we're aware of what you do if you don't claim.

scummiest thing i've read in a while

err, @Sataric - did you read the entire thread ?

I did. I read your "justification-for-your-actions" post, and if what you are saying is true; Fair enough. Completely understandable. But this is Mafia - You could be lying. I have to at least take that into account. I think we can both agree that even if it was an innocent mistake, that move of not changing your vote until the very last moment didn't make you look good in terms of a "Are you scummy?" sort of way. That said; I was asleep and thus LEFT my vote on Trundle the entire time so I really shouldn't be talking..

Also, I share your view that Daniel might in fact be scum.

Back