• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

i'm not being defensive lmao i just want a reason for why all of a sudden 2-3 people are sus of me out of the blue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyone else can ask why someone is sus of them but when i do it's "defensiveness"

my reason was that you were in full support of lynching me until I claimed, and just bought my claim without questioning at all. at least Sataric was questioning if he really believed my claim. so i wrote all that out just to get a reaction out of you and see how you responded. it's a "reaction test". at this point i'm not sure, but i am still suspicious

my reason was that you were in full support of lynching me until I claimed, and just bought my claim without questioning at all. at least Sataric was questioning if he really believed my claim. so i wrote all that out just to get a reaction out of you and see how you responded. it's a "reaction test". at this point i'm not sure, but i am still suspicious

sorry but if you're going to claim a power role 10 minutes before day's up and someone puts up a decent argument as to why someone else is a better lynch, why wouldn't i switch my vote when a potential pr was up for lynch. i'd rather not lynch a potential power role if it can be avoided and if that makes me mafia bc i don't want to kill my teams strong players. lmao

if you're really a joat i hope you can live up to your claims, if not, i hope someone inspects you quick.

@Ashtot - you and your brother both give the same reasonings lol. Honestly I'm trying to understand how I'm always "wrong" or as trundle said "give bad reads".

Let me refer to Tarot in which I scumread the entire scum team (making cases on ness, tom, and tardis) and in xeno where I was right about you and Dolby before I died n2.

I love that you bring up the subject of shady voting, since your vote was shady as hell, which initially pushed my vote to you. Who votes on someone but doesn't say anything in the thread?

Actually thinking it over, I would hope you weren't that dumb as scum to do it, so if anything you're half null.
I'm not tunneling on you btw, I've backed off sort of.

@Ashtot - you and your brother both give the same reasonings lol. Honestly I'm trying to understand how I'm always "wrong" or as trundle said "give bad reads".

Let me refer to Tarot in which I scumread the entire scum team (making cases on ness, tom, and tardis) and in xeno where I was right about you and Dolby before I died n2.

I love that you bring up the subject of shady voting, since your vote was shady as hell, which initially pushed my vote to you. Who votes on someone but doesn't say anything in the thread?

Actually thinking it over, I would hope you weren't that dumb as scum to do it, so if anything you're half null.
I'm not tunneling on you btw, I've backed off sort of.

I've only played one game with you and my reasoning is completely based off that game, so it's not that great.

The reason I voted without saying anything was because I needed to go to bed but didn't have time to read the thread so I voted for who I was most suspicious of at the time, which I did give reasoning for early on in day 1.

But yes it was not an ideal situation.

Wild Blue Yonder for example seems to have switched their votes without much reasoning, basically just going with whomever they felt already had the most votes and highest likelihood to. That said, they DID vote for scum, and did so early enough for me to have a town-lean on them now.
???? You would have to think I have amazing powers of predicting the future in order to believe this. I was third on Tom and moved off Trundle way before the role claim when both Heyden and Trundle were bigger wagons iirc. Did you just look at Dolby's inaccurate question premise to me and take it as fact without reading my response to him? Like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean I'm a noob here and no one so far has actually acknowledged any reads I've given, when feedback would be really useful because I do not have the luxury of past games with anyone here. I'm rolling with the fact that everyone just says I'm null and ignores me, but I do recognize that because of that I can't seriously expect to contribute to lynching mafia by vote parking Ayaya/Cabdberry/ClamEatCurry at this stage of the game. That doesn't mean I just vote whoever has the most votes either and I kinda feel like the people who have said as such are insulting my intelligence.

uhhh ok so i fell asleep cuz i hadn't slept in 3 days then had to go to school and was super busy until just now
but im all caught up on everything now

the only reason i think tae is sus is bc something is different about him from trump mafia but i need to take a closer look. it could be because he was a cheese grater though.

what i will say about cad is she's acting super scummy BUUUT i recall recently someone in a skype chat said she sheeped too much when she asked for advice about her playstyle (this was way before this game), so it could be because she's trying to change. however, im not sure that she's capable of changing that drastically by herself so just a little thing to keep in mind.

that's all i got at a glance rn.

and as for my thoughts on alexi, she was scum in trump right? if she wasn't then ignore this.

in trump she agreed w me, a new player, waaay too much and it was kinda shady the whole time. did anyone ever point that out to her after the game? because if someone did then i think she decided to change her playstyle making her not totally exempt from being scum.

the only reason i think tae is sus is bc something is different about him from trump mafia but i need to take a closer look. it could be because he was a cheese grater though.

it's bc vig hasn't shot me yet.

and as for my thoughts on alexi, she was scum in trump right? if she wasn't then ignore this.

in trump she agreed w me, a new player, waaay too much and it was kinda shady the whole time. did anyone ever point that out to her after the game? because if someone did then i think she decided to change her playstyle making her not totally exempt from being scum.

Yes I was scum in Trump. Although I don't remember sheeping you in that game.. ?? I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to get at though, but if I'm acting scummy and changing my play style then I can name a couple of others who are also doing that as well.

Also http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/Alexi if anyone would like to look into me more. :lemon:

I actually townread Yonder. After reading through his past town and Mafia games, I think he's following his town meta. I suggest you all look for yourself so he doesn't get a free pass through the game.

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/1132-X-Men-The-Infiltration
http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/1561-C9

His username is Delphine KMO.

Also side note for yonder but what pronouns do you use? I have been using he the whole time and don't want to misgender you.
DONT IGNORE THIS!!!

DONT IGNORE THIS!!!

for what it's worth I town lean wild blue yonder as well
and tae.

Actually this is interesting, I'm surprised nobody has commented on it yet.

Not only did wild blue yonder do this, but so did taesaek and tom right after each other.
I'm willing to bet there's scum within those 3 if trundle is lynched and flips town.

Since Tom flipped red, I highly doubt those three are all scum buddies.
This is just going by the votes though, I briefly looked at the links wild blue yonder provided last night and I'll be finishing that up today.

what i will say about cad is she's acting super scummy BUUUT i recall recently someone in a skype chat said she sheeped too much when she asked for advice about her playstyle (this was way before this game), so it could be because she's trying to change. however, im not sure that she's capable of changing that drastically by herself so just a little thing to keep in mind.

that's all i got at a glance rn.

Well I appreciate you noticing a change and yes I wanted to try and sheep less. I am surprised that is what has a few of people sus of me is the small changes I am trying to make to become a better player. I am trying to relax more when playing since I am slowly getting more comfortable with the forum mafia format. I would say I am doing pretty well on my own, I am taking into part the advice I received in the discord after the Xeno game and I hope I am putting it into action well. So I would expect some of these changes so I hope that help curb some of your suspicions that there is a change from my meta the past two games(my only games).

???? You would have to think I have amazing powers of predicting the future in order to believe this. I was third on Tom and moved off Trundle way before the role claim when both Heyden and Trundle were bigger wagons iirc. Did you just look at Dolby's inaccurate question premise to me and take it as fact without reading my response to him? Like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean I'm a noob here and no one so far has actually acknowledged any reads I've given, when feedback would be really useful because I do not have the luxury of past games with anyone here. I'm rolling with the fact that everyone just says I'm null and ignores me, but I do recognize that because of that I can't seriously expect to contribute to lynching mafia by vote parking Ayaya/Cabdberry/ClamEatCurry at this stage of the game. That doesn't mean I just vote whoever has the most votes either and I kinda feel like the people who have said as such are insulting my intelligence.

I apologize to you if you felt offended by that. Sincerely. You are right, to some extent - I have also noticed that when there's new people joining these games in which most people already know each other, they are sort of given a bit of a hard time at first. The very same thing happened to me when I started playing here, and I also had a lot of prior Mafia knowledge from elsewhere. That said, I took your reads very seriously all along, and after this post and looking at those previous games that you + Trundle linked, I think that you're either a damn sneaky scum player (in which case, I salute your skill) or a very strong town lean now.

Furthermore, I think there's a chance you might be right about your suspicions on both Ayaya and Cadbberry, both of which you called out in post #464. Ayaya's been trying to stir a couple of pots already in this game and yet is making long and fairly detailed cases against a bunch of people, most of which seem vague at best. My suspicion for Cadbberry is harder to put into words but there's been multiple times already that something they've said just strikes me as scummy. (I get that from Daniel too.) It's important to note that niether Ayaya nor Cadbberry actually voted to have Tom lynched either.

Yes I was scum in Trump. Although I don't remember sheeping you in that game.. ?? I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to get at though, but if I'm acting scummy and changing my play style then I can name a couple of others who are also doing that as well.

Also http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/Alexi if anyone would like to look into me more. :lemon:

nah u were just like agreeing and building off of what i said a lot and being super friendly, thats not sheeping right? sheeping is just copying ppl a lot correct?

im not saying ur scum im just saying that its possible that ur not town, i had a scumlean for u at one point i think but im back to null.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh right i forgot someone said not to post reads or anything at night. oops

Back