• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE SHOT HIM. IM SO MAD. I CAHNGED MY SHOT LIKE 2 TIMES. A A A A AAAAAA

ugh why does nobody listen to my TRs

this KP makes no sense

anyone inspect some good **** last night, can we lynch tardis now. im so sorry ash. :<

Scum team: Tardis, Hayden, Oath
The last one is a bit iffy

Why would ashtot protect cad over entropy ?

ugh no wills either. this sucks.
basically my reads from day 2 are way way off. will be revising them soon.

Given that I haven't seen Ashtot posting, it could have been a yolo protect, but that's assuming 1) that ashtot would yolo, which I doubt and 2) that Tardis is telling the truth, which idk about

Cad was saved by the mafia doctor I bet

Or, more likely, Tardis/Kirby is lying. If Cad was indeed hit by Tardis as a Vigilante, and saved by the Mafia Doctor, that would mean that a Mafia kill is missing as well if we assume that Mafia hit Crys but Tae (as Town) hit Ashtot. What are the odds of two saves in one night, honestly? Very small.

Mafia has 2 KP. We had 2 Vig claims. Therefore, there should have been 4 kills. There is only 2.

I'd like to apologize to Ashtot for thinking he was shady. It was Town Vs Town after all. I'm sorry to see you didn't leave a will because it would have been very important for us to know if you saved someone.

Last scum is flying under the radar. Could be yonder or kevinn. Possible it could be miharu
even entropy is possible considering they werent killed yet

They killed Crys probably because she was tunnelling for an Alexi lynch, idk if it's a frame or not but it's something to look into

Either Tardis is mafia and lying about his claim and is just seriously good at confusing all of us and laughing behind the screen, or mafia is being reallll smart/sneaky and decided to last minute protect Cad to put a lynch on Tardis so we would be the ones killing off our blues instead while they slowly kill the townies that don't matter to drop our size and put us into further confusion.Idk anymore ;___; I feel like my fever is going back up from overthinking rip :')

Back