• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

They killed Crys probably because she was tunnelling for an Alexi lynch, idk if it's a frame or not but it's something to look into
Did you kill crys to frame me?
Last scum is flying under the radar. Could be yonder or kevinn. Possible it could be miharu
even entropy is possible considering they werent killed yet

Cory pls. this is a horrible reason to be sus of someone.

Either Tardis is mafia and lying about his claim and is just seriously good at confusing all of us and laughing behind the screen, or mafia is being reallll smart/sneaky and decided to last minute protect Cad to put a lynch on Tardis so we would be the ones killing off our blues instead while they slowly kill the townies that don't matter to drop our size and put us into further confusion.Idk anymore ;___; I feel like my fever is going back up from overthinking rip :')

well maybe if ashtot wrote a god damn will

Or, more likely, Tardis/Kirby is lying. If Cad was indeed hit by Tardis as a Vigilante, and saved by the Mafia Doctor, that would mean that a Mafia kill is missing as well if we assume that Mafia hit Crys but Tae (as Town) hit Ashtot. What are the odds of two saves in one night, honestly? Very small.

Mafia has 2 KP. We had 2 Vig claims. Therefore, there should have been 4 kills. There is only 2.

I'd like to apologize to Ashtot for thinking he was shady. It was Town Vs Town after all. I'm sorry to see you didn't leave a will because it would have been very important for us to know if you saved someone.

I'm definetely in agreement with this statement. Though, strictly speaking, it's still possible that both mafia and tae hit Ashtot, but the odds of that are pretty small

And seriously, you guys had no foundation to assume that Ashtot was scum. He was following town meta, and entropy's changing meta arguement could apply to literally anyone

Were all ignoring something. It's possible there could be 2 veterans
one may have been hit last night

do i need to mention xenoblade mafia

dont follow shepards

i find it hard to believe she'd sacrifice their own strong man tho. although it would be a great strategy, kill one of ur teammates but town sheeps you for the rest of the game afterwards. but if that were the case i wouldn't sacrifice my teams strongman for that.

I think mafia Doc saved Cad because they knew I was on the right track.

But this would require the mafia doctor to have been waiting online right for the people to post who they shot.

Which is believable.

Were all ignoring something. It's possible there could be 2 veterans
one may have been hit last night

oh.

you have a good point.finally

i find it hard to believe she'd sacrifice their own strong man tho. although it would be a great strategy, kill one of ur teammates but town sheeps you for the rest of the game afterwards. but if that were the case i wouldn't sacrifice my teams strongman for that.

that's valid.
she could have joined my hayden lynch

i was gonna shoot oath, bc originally ayaya was who i found to be super scummy, but the fact that she was replaced i figured it would be best to see how oath is in game before killing him off based on who he replaced.. which maybe i should have just stuck with gut instinct. too bad its not 2-shot-vig

Alexi's behaviour definitely confirms my thoughts about her.
oh? and what are your thoughts about me?

this. honestly, if anything why not lead a lynch on a goon?

i'd assume trundle sent in an action.
but he could be scum and his going afk could be a ruse
but ashton seemed like he was away with trundle too

Back