• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

is this such a good idea though?

i mean if they do, then i highly doubt we have two vets, two vigs, and a JoAT.

well we might not have 2 vigs
also cop better be writing their inspections in their will

Alright I'm going back to sleep, I'm still recovering, but doing so much better than how I was yesterday and the day before ahahaha!~ Fever is back up so I'll be heading to bed now! <3 I'll be looking through everything and post my updated reads sometime tomorrow!

There's too much to think about as to what happened this night. ; c ;

Actually, we HAVE to assume that the Tae's vig shot on Ashtot and the mafia's kp overlapped in order for the KP to make sense. Scum had two KP last night, completely sure of this, neither of the two claimed to shot Crys, and there were two deaths. Unless both are lying, tae's shot had to have crossed with a mafia kill

This is void if someone was saved by a doc or a veteran

- - - Post Merge - - -

At this point, only Cad, Kevinnn, Wild, and shiida have to confirm that they weren't hit

Also interesting that trundle had nothing to say when he checked in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never said if I was hit or not.

And seriously, you guys had no foundation to assume that Ashtot was scum. He was following town meta, and entropy's changing meta arguement could apply to literally anyone

what
I town read ashton

is this such a good idea though?

i mean if they do, then i highly doubt we have two vets, two vigs, and a JoAT.

Mafia already knows if someone survived who took a hit, and that hypotheical person would be vulnerable tonight. Having them claim if they have one night life left increases towns knowledge without increasing scums

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also interesting that trundle had nothing to say when he checked in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never said if I was hit or not.

You would have said something

I think Ashtot protected him self so it would take 2hits to kill him so I think scum killed Ashtot and tae. I hit Cad so someone got hit because we are missing a kill.

Ok so Trundle told doc to cover entropy, he probably used his docsave which may explain the missing deaths. Also that would mean we have an extra shot

what
I town read ashton

I don't recall you saying anything about him after early day two, and you were argueing that he could have been changing his meta

Could just be the sleep weakness

Mafia KP tonight had to be on Ashtot and Crys. The "vigs" actions further prove to me that there is no mafia roleblocker

I think Ashtot protected him self so it would take 2hits to kill him so I think scum killed Ashtot and tae. I hit Cad so someone got hit because we are missing a kill.
tae didn't die though... ? this post literally makes 0 sense
Ok so Trundle told doc to cover entropy, he probably used his docsave which may explain the missing deaths. Also that would mean we have an extra shot

okay so this is possible, no way of knowing until trundle confirms what he did though.

Here's my take on what happened

Mafia KP: Ashtot, Crys
Tae shot: Ashtot

This would explain the missing kill

Actually, we HAVE to assume that the Tae's vig shot on Ashtot and the mafia's kp overlapped in order for the KP to make sense. Scum had two KP last night, completely sure of this, neither of the two claimed to shot Crys, and there were two deaths. Unless both are lying, tae's shot had to have crossed with a mafia kill

This is void if someone was saved by a doc or a veteran

- - - Post Merge - - -

At this point, only Cad, Kevinnn, Wild, and shiida have to confirm that they weren't hit

I wasn't hit.

So if all claims were true, there should be 4 kills tonight. Tardis claims to have shot Cad, Ashton died as Doc, Crys was killed, and then there's a missing kill along with Cad. So a kill had to overlap, or there had to somehow be two saves between the mafia doc and town doc (but Ashton didn't write who he healed in his will >_>). Since I guess Ashton can't reveal game info in his goodbye post (which he made already anyway), is it possible he healed one of the mafia kills but it's not in his will and we can't see it? That begs the question, if anyone that isn't Cad can confirm they were hit but didn't die we would find our extra shot if all claims were true and who one of the docs would've had to have healed. So in my opinion there are 3 possibilities here on the missing KP:
-Tardis is lying and never shot Cad, therefore only having a KP of 3 last night and mafia overlapped Tae's kill, or Ashton saved their 2nd kill
-Tardis is telling the truth, Cad was shot but healed by a doc, and mafia overlapped Tae's kill
-Tardis is telling the truth, actually shot Cad and mafia doctor saved her, and Ashton saved whoever else was shot last night

I may be missing possibilities but those seem like the three most likely in my opinion, assuming that mafia has a doctor.

I want to rule out mafia NK but I ****ing can't cause ashton didn't write his damn saves down

I guess Trundle could've used his save too to save x member there too, so that may open extra possibilities on how there's less kills. In theory if there is a mafia doc there were 3 heals that could've been used last night.

I guess Trundle could've used his save too to save x member there too, so that may open extra possibilities on how there's less kills. In theory if there is a mafia doc there were 3 heals that could've been used last night.

The only people left who could have been saved are wild, cad, and shiida. All the others have come online and confirmed that they weren't hit by not saying anything

Back