• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

@Wild: will respond to this on break or when I get home from work where I have more time to think clearly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The first thing I'd like to point out about tae though is that she shoots tae supposedly and disappears since.

Also Kevin, I would appreciate if you would kinda free write about what you've been pondering related to this game and what your strongest reads are, etc. Your style of mostly isolated short exchanges makes it a little difficult to get a full picture of your thoughts.

I'll work on it once I get off class, been pretty busy. Also, regarding Aya, I replied in another post and linked this.

I'd also like to know how Cadberry feels about the amount of votes on them.

Alexi...the possible mafia roles are known read the op...

@Wild: will respond to this on break or when I get home from work where I have more time to think clearly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The first thing I'd like to point out about tae though is that she shoots tae supposedly and disappears since.

wait what
who shot tae

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops ignore the crys quote, idk how that got there

Morning everyone!!! Ahhh I'm feeling so much better!!! ; v ; I'm ready to contribute again!!! >//v//< I skimmed through what I missed (skipping the really long reads, but I'll get back to re-reading everything thoroughly after I post my will!) Here was my will for the last night!! Sorry, it was really rushed and I had a slight fever while I was typing it :'D Not sure if it was helpful or not. ; c ; But I'll be typing up a new read on everyone soon! (It'll take me like 1 in a half to maybe two hours to type this one up since I have a lot of thinking to think about XD )

Hopefully I don't get sniped tonight! :'D If I do, I'm super sorry for the undetailed/rushed reads! I only had less than half an hour to type this up while trying to catch up with the reads that I've missed since I was sick ;__; (I'm feeling slightly better, at least better than before though! cx ) Hope this will become of use! For now since I'm on a time crunch, I'll only list the users I'm really suspicious of!

15 minutes before night ends: ;__; I wish I didn't get food poisoning gahhhh I need at least 1-2 hours to post a very detailed read like last time since I went through everyone's posts again to compare and see any changes rip. It doesn't help that I still have a slight fever LOL

Okay these are the people I'm pretty/somewhat/slightly suspicious about :'D

Tardis2016 - Even after his claim I'm still suspicious about him. His responses to my questions tends to be very vague which makes my suspicion rise even higher. (I believe the questions I had asked him started on page 88. Or you can just look through my posts here <: ) Hopefully Trundle will inspect him to see if what he said is the truth or a lie.

Cory (This one is just a respost from my precious read. I don't have enough time to post really detailed ones at this moment :'D Though all I can say is if Heyden gets sniped and is Town, I'll like to think Cory is Mafia. Though if Heyden is ever lynched and shows up Mafia, then I'll think Cory is town.) - At first I thought he was town until he started being really defensive towards Tom near the end of the voting round just like Cad was. In the end, he DID vote for Tom, so I'm not as suspicious on him as I am on Cad. Though that could be a play where he's just going with majority vote to make him seem town. So as of now, I'm slightly suspicious of Cory.

Cadbberry - I just wanted to add this here, I used to be VERY suspicious of Cad, but right now I think I'm more of a null on her. (Not completely caught up on reads or had the time to read thoroughly, but I did skim and seeing her reactions as many people had questioned her, I'll like to put her on null for now since it seems genuine. Also since I'm pretty sure Mafia noticed that she's one of the people we are okay with lynching, I don't think they'll be dumb enough to snipe her (unless she's mafia herself so of course she wouldn't be sniped), since they'll think we'll lynch her anyways. And making a case/vote on her wouldn't be hard since there were many already.>__<

Ayaya - I've read that many people were suspicious of her, but as of right now idk yet, I'm on the brink of time since it's less than one minute in!! If I'm not dead, I'll make a more detailed read on her!! XD

Kevinnn (This is also copied and pasted, not enough time to post anymore/etc currently 2 mins in before night ends!! Ahhhh rip DX ) - Slightly suspicious of. He hasn't been active enough for me to completely read him. Also the fact that he didn't switch his vote to Tom after Trundle had announced he was Eren makes me more suspicious of him.

I'll brb!~ Going to make my boyfriend and I some breakfast before I continue typing up my reads on everyone <3

I'll work on it once I get off class, been pretty busy. Also, regarding Aya, I replied in another post and linked this.

How I feel, you wanna know how I feel? Well I defended my self to the best of my ability, I claimed, I did everything I could but its not enough apparently. I am irritated with the votes but at this point I just gave up. No one trusts or listens to me any way and just want to lynch me because a doctor, maybe scum doc was trying to put sus on me, I dont know! So what do you want me to say now. You are lynching a VT because they were framed.

How I feel, you wanna know how I feel? Well I defended my self to the best of my ability, I claimed, I did everything I could but its not enough apparently. I am irritated with the votes but at this point I just gave up. No one trusts or listens to me any way and just want to lynch me because a doctor, maybe scum doc was trying to put sus on me, I dont know! So what do you want me to say now. You are lynching a VT because they were framed.

Day 1 you were acting like town, and I actually did see somewhat of an improvement, but your defenses and tone just screams scummy. The effort you put in since your lynch just almost seems like you've given up. You listed who you think is scum, why do you think I am, along with shiida and sataric? You've only explained why you think Curry is.
Like your will is so vague and it seems like you just made it on the spot, I have yet to see any effort in you explaining any of your reads.

Day 1 you were acting like town, and I actually did see somewhat of an improvement, but your defenses and tone just screams scummy. The effort you put in since your lynch just almost seems like you've given up. You listed who you think is scum, why do you think I am, along with shiida and sataric? You've only explained why you think Curry is.
Like your will is so vague and it seems like you just made it on the spot, I have yet to see any effort in you explaining any of your reads.

Shiida is bothering me since D1 random claim of VT and it was let go then they just dont even try this game, its bothering me how they are still alive. This is a reason I scum lean entropy, they are so on point with Tom yes but with all of their town control why are they still alive? It just looks weird.
Sat has recently been giving some good reasons in his last posts and I would move him to a null for making very valid points, he was a weaker scum read, mainly because he was trying but some of them didn't make a lot of sense.
As you for you, your posts are very mechanical and dont seem to have the same townie care as the old games, I am just finding it as an unusual tone choice.

Shiida is bothering me since D1 random claim of VT and it was let go then they just dont even try this game, its bothering me how they are still alive. This is a reason I scum lean entropy, they are so on point with Tom yes but with all of their town control why are they still alive? It just looks weird.
Sat has recently been giving some good reasons in his last posts and I would move him to a null for making very valid points, he was a weaker scum read, mainly because he was trying but some of them didn't make a lot of sense.
As you for you, your posts are very mechanical and dont seem to have the same townie care as the old games, I am just finding it as an unusual tone choice.

But entropy was town in your will, why all of the sudden the scum claim? And why is over half your will scum leans or in my case scum read? You know there can't be that many scum and I find it funny that in Cad's will, everyone besides Chrys that I'm sus of is null or town but yet half her list is scum lean or higher.

Also you almost literally copied what I said about entropy lol.

Wait what?
Here is my will-
Trundle/Bingo
taesaek
Entropy
Dolby
Tardis2016
Miharu
Kevinnn
Wild Blue Yonder
Oath
Alexi
Ashtot
Cory
Heyden
Shiida
Crys/Bango
Sataric
ClamEatsCurry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Short and sweet, sorry for no detailing

how is entropy all of a sudden a scum lean?

Unusual tone choice... uh, okay. Maybe because every game I'm always in, I'm on at least a few players scum lists, even in xeno I was and I was the doctor. and if people actually took the time to look into meta, mine is no different from then.

why would mafia hit a claimed vt

you townread me

you don't make any sense

If cad flips red then tae is possible scum?

also this was asked and i don't think anyone really considered this, but i'm starting to. something to keep in mind

tae has been very very quiet since ashtot flipped doctor, and it's kind of nerve wracking.

Noted, thanks

Here is my will-
Trundle/Bingo
taesaek
Entropy
Dolby
Tardis2016
Miharu
Kevinnn
Wild Blue Yonder
Oath
Alexi
Ashtot
Cory
Heyden
Shiida
Crys/Bango
Sataric
ClamEatsCurry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Short and sweet, sorry for no detailing

I'd think if your will only gives order and not details, the order of your scumleans would actually match your thoughts? The currently alive people on your working scumteam are scattered throughout that list and it would appear Sataric is your #2 scum in the will

1) it wasn't let go people have still mentioned my claim
2) why cuz im town and scums upset that im alive? ;o;
3) wat u mean im not trying tho...like all you've done this game is repeat what other people have said. ive been posting whenever i think of new stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

repeating *

- - - Post Merge - - -

not repeating...* repeat*

Back