• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

@ Dolby - I don't want to derail the thread too much because it's not doing us any good if you are town, which does seem the most likely scenario to me. Either you, Trundle or Entropy played us all completely - Which is possible, but definitely not the most likely scenario - Or we're pretty close to having this figured out. You are wrong about me, but I think you're right about Cadbberry. Other than that, I'm almost certain that majority of the remaining scum is hiding within this list:

Alexi.
Oath2Order.
Tardis or Tae.
Curry.

Truthfully, I could find a bunch of games where I've been town and I've said similar things as the things you count from Sirens and Mount Olympus but I frankly don't think it's worth the effort. I get that Meta may be your strongest point, but fact is that you are trying to read me based on actions I've done in games over a year ago, rather than looking at what's right in front of you: I was anti-Tom on Day 1 and wanted him investigated and/or lynched. I was ready to change my mind about Daniel before he went bananas and voted for himself, which means we could have prevented as mislynch. And I've explained my reasoning behind my strong dislike for Ashtot's playstyle - I still stand firm that his suspicions were frankly all wrong, which made him look really bad in my eyes.

Also..

That may be different simply because that was a two mafia game, and your priority has to eliminate the opposing scum team first, but I have not seen you exhibit this behavior as a townie, piggybacking off of someone else's opinions.

Really, Dolby? Besides, once again - I was not piggybacking off of anyone regarding Trundle. I made the case first, remember? If anything, you piggybacked off of me, and I just felt reassured in my reads because of it, causing me to submit my vote. So it's not even the same scenario as those you've linked from the games I was scum in - It's just somewhat similar.

I'm done defending myself this day phase. It's a waste of everyone's time, because it derails the thread from discussing the real scum. I will fight tooth and nail to prove my innocence on the next day phase if that would be needed, though hopefully I can prove myself before then simply by being on the right track of eliminating the Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I want to say that it's been almost 24 hours now and out of the people I am most suspicious of, only Alexi/Chrystyna has actually sent in her vote for Cadbberry. There's a lot of people hesitating and waiting it out to see if maybe they can sway things in another direction. This only reaffirms me that we're on the right track and I think we all really ought to consider paying closer attention to those who will show restraint in making this call.

Maybe because he claimed JoaT and pushed for Alexi as scum

Not just me, btw. I mean I get the shot but trundle honestly give some reasonings.

about Hayden
heyden is either very bad town or mafia
about Me
i can never read you, i'm just throwing random crap at you so entropy has a better idea
about Sataric.... actually this was the only one he gave some reasoning for which is surprising.
I've been thinking through a slow-start morning that it is possible Sataric is coasting along as scum. Before I go any further I'm just going to mention that he has NOT been called out at all yet, so reactions might determine whether or not I still hold this suspicion.

One thing I want to point out is that on Cadbberry's read list:

If Cad is scum, it's possible we are completely off track with Heyden and Tardis2016. I feel like Cad is trying to show a scum Sataric as town but Sataric might be trying to bus Cad. If Cad is not scum, I'd still be quite undecided... But something is off about how Sataric seems to be coasting through the game. Not to mention, it seems he's still trying to push suspicion on me when it's a bit unreasonable to do so. It's also possible that Cad is just an innocent townie and Sataric is still mafia.

Someone give me some thoughts. I'm sure someone has noticed something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Regardless, that read list looks terrible.

I still believe Alexi is scum. Unfortunately I am getting up early tomorrow so I need sleep for the work day. I'm keeping my vote, good luck town.

Well this is my nightly check in. I don't have anything to say.

and there's that. gg honestly if you shoot me since the doctor's dead and mafia knows now who else to send KP in on, thank hayden for that one though.

Demoralized is not the best word for what I meant. I feel like you have a bit of a "**** this game" change in attitude since d1 but that it makes sense

I think this explains why Trundle was roleblocked.

Doctor, cover entropy. I have a bit of a different plan in mind.

I think Trundle was blocked because mafia thought he might shoot so mafia roleblocked him incase he hits scum so I think that is why he was roleblocked.

It's not like 'the mafia'are going to kill you anyway, you're one of the most sus tbh

Lol.
Why did you put that in quotes
I could say the same about a few others and I fail to see how I'm acting scummy but whatever really, I stopped defending myself a while ago cause it's just adding more useless banter to this game.

Not just me, btw. I mean I get the shot but trundle honestly give some reasonings.

about Hayden

about Me

about Sataric.... actually this was the only one he gave some reasoning for which is surprising.

and there's that. gg honestly if you shoot me since the doctor's dead and mafia knows now who else to send KP in on, thank hayden for that one though.

why do u want trundle to give reasons when you just said ur not gonna bother to defend urself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Demoralized is not the best word for what I meant. I feel like you have a bit of a "**** this game" change in attitude since d1 but that it makes sense

how does it make sense
d1 went decent-ish

why do u want trundle to give reasons when you just said ur not gonna bother to defend urself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

how does it make sense
d1 went decent-ish

Well I'd like to see reasonings from someone who is so inclined to think I'm scum to go as far to shoot me, that I would defend.

But you also just said that you "get the shot". If you get it why do you need reasons? Claim right now.

If you honestly need a claim to read me then maybe you should rethink about shooting me.

I said I get the shot because you literally said "I still believe Alexi is scum. Unfortunately I am getting up early tomorrow so I need sleep for the work day. I'm keeping my vote, good luck town."

- - - Post Merge - - -

how does it make sense
d1 went decent-ish

Given his reads d1 it makes sense to me. I feel like he's still p engaged with the game, and would find it scummy if he wasn't, just in the opposite of a tryhard way. I like his oath push rn

It's kind of a soul read so I feel like I'm explaining it poorly

entropy said:
I admire ur attempt to consider all the options, but the reason that I've been pushing ~doc on me~ since gamestart is so that I wouldn't die. it's obv that maf knows I'm a likely doc protect so yeah

so basically u sus me for not lynching scum twice in a row + not dying ok

daniels play was silly. him being vet was unfortunate but he was literally scumread by everyone, which is the opposite thing ur supposed to be doing as vet lol. he was also unconfirmable which didn't make me hesitate even a little, although looking back there was a line that tom said which I overlooked and should've realized he was town

but w/e no ragrats, him flipping town made me actually take his suspicions seriously so

First of all, thanks for at least seeing the effort I put in. I need to make up for a lack of effort so I'm hoping that post, even if it's entirely wrong, was at least a show of me caring.

As for the reasons I was sus of you, I'll do it in a non-convoluted gigantic post way:
-No not because you didn't lynch scum both days in a row. I agree, Daniel was acting scummy so I'm not going to sit here and defend Daniel's actions when they were scummy, but it's the fact that both days you have actively said "Guys sheep me!" is what concerns me and one of them was wrong. Like I said, a mislynch can happen but it's just that you actively encourage sheeping both days and one of them was wrong that doesn't sit well with me.

-Again on the not dying issue, it's not that you're not dead but the idea that you haven't been healed either night (are you informed if you're healed but not saved?), or if you're not informed then I guess you could've been healed but not attacked, but even still, the fact that you, or Trundle, or Dolby, or any of these other major voices during day haven't been shot and instead other people who are really obscure are being shot just says something is off.

Chrystina said:
One of those quotes you provided was when day post was up, how could I have possibly known this in a will that I wrote during night.
it's funny scummy af you have yet to provide yours though.
I will admit that you did try and make sense of the Jacob and Kat kills but other then that, there's really nothing from you.
-I wrote my post on Jacob and Kat's kills, before your will came into play. So it was still wrong.
-I didn't write one, or I would've provided it.

Chrystina said:
I explained why my opinion on this changed. I took the actual time reading page through page in trump (godhelpme) and no your meta isn't matching up at all.
I'm so sorry that you put yourself through that lol (that's not sarcasm). If you really wanna use my meta of one game as evience, then fine. In Trump I barely did anything until Day 3. Guess what day it is? Day 3. I don't see where it isn't lining it up. Even if it weren't, my town meta is set in stone after one game? I play one game as town and then I have to play identical to that exact style every single time I'm town? That's stupid if so.

Chrystina said:
ffs honestly. so hayden and entropy? why aren't you mentioning hayden? regardless, if mafia wanted to make themselves townlocked they would've picked a goon, NOT their strongman....
This is entirely different than Xeno because xine led a lynch OFF of their scumbuddy and onto a townie. we lynched scum day 1 and you're scum reading the ones who led it...??
amazing.
I'm not defending entropy whatsoever, but I town read her for reasons you're scum reading her and honestly if she lead a lynch on her strongman day 1, that's the worst maf play I've ever seen.
I'm not sure where you got the idea that I told town to sheep me. I just made a case on Daniel since I hadn't yet and kept saying I would, but I'm pretty sure 80% of us were sus of Daniel by then so ?? I don't get what you're trying to say there.

Although you seem to know a lot about which roles and who has what, so this kind of just confirms my scum read on you.
Hayden didn't lead a lynch both days, that's why he hasn't been mentioned. Sure, Xine may have led lynches off his teammates, but you seem to be super confident there isn't any busing going on. So just because someone lead a lynch on scum means they can't be scum too? Hey remember that time Panda bused you in Trump and got you lynched as Godfather? Yeah that was fun.

For "not defending entropy" you seem to be defending her lol. Again I will state, what better way to be convincing than lynching a good power role? If the mafia has the experience I think they do, they may be confident they can win without a Strongarm and Tom may sacrifice himself. Sorry I'm not set in on the whole idea that every claim is true and that every person leading a lynch is town.

You telling town to sheep you was poor wording on my part. You made the Daniel case and entropy picked up on it and asked people to sheep her on it. Again, poor wording on my part but my point stands.

I'm not allowed to theorize on what roles are in play? So everyone who says mafia may have x role is now scummy? Okay then.

To Dolby, if your case is posted tonight I'll see and respond to it in the morning as I'm going to bed.

Curry, do you have any reason beyond how the game state feels to you to suspect entropy? e.g. interactions with Tom or like any of entropy's actual posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

You seem concerned that people will shoot you down for having unpopular reads. I don't really relate to the things you're concerned about in that big post, I guess; it's very different than how I try to understand the game. I don't understand how there's evidence in this game that the Godfather is the type of player you're describing as opposed to the archetypes that you're assigning to the mafia roles with active abilities.

Also idek if your reads are that controversial. I am totally open to discussing who I may be incorrectly townreading, but idk what to do with multiple paragraphs of nebulous wifom with logical leaps.

Can you go more into depth about your thoughts on Kevin and Tae's play?

Also Kevin, I would appreciate if you would kinda free write about what you've been pondering related to this game and what your strongest reads are, etc. Your style of mostly isolated short exchanges makes it a little difficult to get a full picture of your thoughts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

First of all, thanks for at least seeing the effort I put in. I need to make up for a lack of effort so I'm hoping that post, even if it's entirely wrong, was at least a show of me caring.

As for the reasons I was sus of you, I'll do it in a non-convoluted gigantic post way:
-No not because you didn't lynch scum both days in a row. I agree, Daniel was acting scummy so I'm not going to sit here and defend Daniel's actions when they were scummy, but it's the fact that both days you have actively said "Guys sheep me!" is what concerns me and one of them was wrong. Like I said, a mislynch can happen but it's just that you actively encourage sheeping both days and one of them was wrong that doesn't sit well with me.

-Again on the not dying issue, it's not that you're not dead but the idea that you haven't been healed either night (are you informed if you're healed but not saved?), or if you're not informed then I guess you could've been healed but not attacked, but even still, the fact that you, or Trundle, or Dolby, or any of these other major voices during day haven't been shot and instead other people who are really obscure are being shot just says something is off.

I guess you start to answer my question about behavior here but I'm not following why the "guys sheep me" attitude is alignment indicative. Does it remind you of xine who you mentioned, or do you think entropy would act differently as town, or what?

Back