• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

It's perfectly fine (and advisable) to announce your votes in here to generate discussion, fish for information etc...but when it comes time to officially cast your vote, do so in the Voting Thread

Last edited:
It's so hard to vote since you don't know if you're voting off a teammate or an enemy DX

Can't wait for night phase, it seems like it will be the most epic phase.

please dont hrut me mafia people ill bake you some brownies ? or maybe a cak e? ? ! ??

Sorry if this is the wrong color.
Question is: So if we want to carry out an action based on our role, we PM you and you carry it out?

Sorry if this is the wrong color.
Question is: So if we want to carry out an action based on our role, we PM you and you carry it out?

You PM me at Night, which is when you can use your role. Depending on your role, I may or may not give you feedback.

Yeah, considering that FIVE people want to kill me, I may as well grab some rope and my katana.

Nobody still think its suspicious that BBG most likely has an action role from asking that question?

I'm glad everyone forgot about me when they started voting... I'm looking at you ACE and Kuma.

Back