• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

nah i voted for him. sorry dude, but he could be a good guy too i guess

Oh, no, it's completely fine. You have all the right to vote me, everyone else has to vote :)

I think it's suspicious how people voted right off the bat.

Nobody still think its suspicious that BBG most likely has an action role from asking that question?

That doesn't exactly tell us a whole lot as far as alignment goes, so you won't get very far with that.

Is there something in BBG's behavior that stands out to you?

That doesn't exactly tell us a whole lot as far as alignment goes, so you won't get very far with that.

This is exactly what I thought XD I do admit that it was stupid to ask a question that would cause suspicion so easily.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one wants a noose? Okay then...

Noose as in bond?

Sorry BBG, I couldn't follow the crowd.

You may be in the mafia, and you're the only one who brought attention to a special role.

idk kuma and ACE dont seem shady to me but then again no one really seems shady to me rn
also i thought this game would on epic mafia but i guess a forum version can work too!!

I voted for ACE as he's been basically just been following everyone around so far. Also, he jumped on the Kuma bandwagon almost immediately.

I don't see anything suspicious about this unless you were mafia looking to kill off an action. I think if BBG was actually mafia, he'd be smart enough to not give it away that easily.

How can it not be suspicious unless people were mafia? 'mafia' have a special role as well and would involve asking that kind of question.

I know that Kuma has been talking a lot but I don't think thats reason enough to jump the bandwagon and kill her off. It may be her first time playing and thats just how she wants to play.

First vote is always the toughest because we aren't really into the game yet as some people haven't even posted yet.

Reading that made me feel so relieved I almost fainted a bit ~.~ Thi

I don't see anything suspicious about ACE, really he's just investigating. I don't know though, this is my

mmm i might change my vote once other people start posting?? yeah as river said first votes are kinda hard u_u

Reading that made me feel so relieved I almost fainted a bit ~.~ Thi

I don't see anything suspicious about ACE, really he's just investigating. I don't know though, this is my

Well, he seemed to be agreeing to everything...

How can it not be suspicious unless people were mafia? 'mafia' have a special role as well and would involve asking that kind of question.

Thinking of it from a newbie viewpoint, I think that if you were mafia, you'd realize that you're not supposed to reveal yourself so easily like that. A newbie town player with an action is less likely to understand you don't necessarily want to reveal yourself like that.

But hey, that's just my take/

mmm i might change my vote once other people start posting?? yeah as river said first votes are kinda hard u_u

And a lot of people including me kind of rushed out the vote, I actually thought Justin would vote later and of course he did DX

I know that Kuma has been talking a lot but I don't think thats reason enough to jump the bandwagon and kill her off. It may be her first time playing and thats just how she wants to play.

First vote is always the toughest because we aren't really into the game yet as some people haven't even posted yet.

Thank you River! I'm new to this. You might be saving my life. *throws nooses into a lake*

Thank you River! I'm new to this. You might be saving my life. *throws nooses into a lake*

I'm new to this as well, and I think it has been a fun experience so far. Not exactly the most happiest though XD

Back