• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Kuma, you're so bold to point fingers, maybe you're pointing fingers to stop people thinking you're mafia. Make us think that you're a team player. SUSPICIOUS

It's still pretty early for me to decide on anyone. Though ACE does seem to be pretty shifty, agreeing with everyone.

Kuma, you're so bold to point fingers, maybe you're pointing fingers to stop people thinking you're mafia. Make us think that you're a team player. SUSPICIOUS

How? I suck at sports. :c

Everyone is cracking, any of us could die tomorrow.

Trust is the key factor here. If we're just going around pointing fingers at everyone then we're not going to know what to do.

Everyone is cracking, any of us could die tomorrow.

Trust is the key factor here. If we're just going around pointing fingers at everyone then we're not going to know what to do.
I have to agree with you, Gallows. :c But can we really trust eachother with our sanity intact?

Back