• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Everyone is cracking, any of us could die tomorrow.

Trust is the key factor here. If we're just going around pointing fingers at everyone then we're not going to know what to do.

So Gallows, rehashing old ideas to try and look useful?
Picking out mistakes?
Not wanting to point fingers?

I'd say this is going exactly as YOU planned.

We're all going to die anyways. Why not bring it up?

I don't trust you. Knowing you, you'd probably turn into a zombie and come after someone again after you're gone...

Someone's going to get mod-killed before this night is over +.+

Does night start once the voting ends?

Yes, Night will begin when voting ends. I will put the Night post up with the result of the lynch ASAP after that.

edit: What I actually mean is, Night will begin as soon as I put the Night post up, which won't be long after the voting ends.

Last edited:
Yes, Night will begin when voting ends. I will put the Night post up with the result of the lynch ASAP after that.

edit: What I actually mean is, Night will begin as soon as I put the Night post up, which won't be long after the voting ends.

Okay thanks for explaining that for me!

I don't trust you. Knowing you, you'd probably turn into a zombie and come after someone again after you're gone...

Someone's going to get mod-killed before this night is over +.+

ZOMBIE BEARS ARE AWESOME

There's something familiar about KarlaKGB's words. But I just can't put my finger on it..

Would like to remind players of what I wrote in the Day post:
This game contains no clues, so please don't base any of your deductions on the way I phrase things in the Day/Night posts. The only things of use in those posts are player deaths and their alignments.

Hopefully this will help you direct your efforts appropriately.

HEY DON'T EDIT YOUR POST

Back