• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

By the way, we have to keep in mind that the Mafia team has a Framer role.

They're probably reading this thread & picking out the people who are begging to be inspected / role checked (like me, I was one of the people who asked to be inspected). I think it's important for detectives to take that into account when doing their inspections. Please continuously inspect people to get a certain read on them. If the mafia framer does so happen to frame me on night 1, I encourage the detectives to inspect me again, as Town players can not be framed twice in a row.

You have a good point, but in the long run, it won't be helpful anyway. If the Detective says Mayor is a mafia goon, they would have to kill the bodyguards. Unless the real detective finds the framer and the sheriff incarcerates them, this is a lot to sacrifice.

Also please keep in mind that we don't even know how many framers there are. Each individual framer can not frame the same person two nights in a row.

Just got home from school, not sure who to vote for as mayor...
holy **** it takes a long time to read up on all thr posts

I think I'm leaning towards Justin, since last game (yes I know we shouldn't go completely with game one, but theres not much else to go on) he was really good at pointing out the mafia members, as was AndyB. Though i wouldn't mind seeing some posts from all e candidated justifying why we should vote for them.

You have a good point, but in the long run, it won't be helpful anyway. If the Detective says Mayor is a mafia goon, they would have to kill the bodyguards. Unless the real detective finds the framer and the sheriff incarcerates them, this is a lot to sacrifice.

Yeah, either way though the detectives have a lot of work cut out for them. I just hope our detectives are ready for these road blocks.

By the way, we have to keep in mind that the Mafia team has a Framer role.

They're probably reading this thread & picking out the people who are begging to be inspected / role checked (like me, I was one of the people who asked to be inspected). I think it's important for detectives to take that into account when doing their inspections. Please continuously inspect people to get a certain read on them. If the mafia framer does so happen to frame me on night 1, I encourage the detectives to inspect me again, as Town players can not be framed twice in a row.

And let's not forget the poor Miller role, as we don't know who that is. So you could be green as grass and return Mafia either because someone framed you or you're just unlucky.

I was going to throw my hat into the ring, but it's starting to look pretty crowded and I think I'd be comfortable sitting back letting things play out.

I personally would like to step up as Mayor or Sheriff, too. Who doesn't?

As a member of Town, if I do get elected I ENCOURAGE any detectives to inspect me right away. I am not afraid from inspection because I am a member of Town, so I know I will not be of harm to the Town players.

I want to be Mayor or Sheriff because spending most of my time in Observation has given me the ability to look beyond words in a post. Sometimes watching is better than actually playing, for learning purposes. I'm ready to call on my ##DoubleLynch powers when needed, if we are desperate and need it. I will be there, because I am very active in the game of Mafia. Knowing that my votes weigh more, I am open to listening to people and I will not start a bandwagon (unless people blindly follow me, which I can not prevent) without backing myself up with enough reason. If I see a bandwagon happening though, I will encourage voters to talk. I am ready to go back & look at posts and voting habits before making any decision. I am willing to put in the time that is needed to analyze previous posts, to attempt to get our lynches right. I want to actively participate in conversations with you all. I want to encourage you all to get active in wanting to find and take down Mafia players with me.

I will be just as useful as Sheriff, as I would be as Mayor.

I always wanted to vote for you, Kayla, and this post is really putting me over the edge. *-*
You seem completely clean, and you definitely are not holding back posting in this thread just like Observer Chat. I'd assume you'd be much less talkative if you were mafia. So, yeah, I will probably just go ahead and cast my vote for you now, or wait a bit longer, not sure yet.

Yes, good point, the framer(s) will probably target the mayor/sheriff Night 1. I would advise the detective(s) to rolecheck when they think they will find the truthful answer, or just rolecheck twice in a row, as detectives are not limited! : D

I think I've made up my mind on who I'm voting for. BlueLeaf, you have my vote. I would like to see someone new to the game have the role, and from what I can see, you are the most invested new player thus far. You seem like a reasonable person, you seem clear-headed.

I would vote for AndyB, but throughout last game, I'd been torn between thinking he was mafia or not. It's really hard to tell. I mean no offense, and I'm most certainly not accusing you of anything, it's just this weird vibe I get from you. I mean, with your post telling us to be careful who to elect, my first thought is that you're a townie, making sure that we vote the right way. But then, I feel like you're doing some sort of reverse psychology to get us to vote for you. In addition, I always felt like you know more than you should have for being a townie, but that's just my personal feelings. I'm not voting you for lynch anytime soon, but because it's hard to tell, I won't be voting for you for mayor.

Thus far, it seems like Justin is winning the vote. I would be okay with that. Justin, you know the right person to accuse. You were right about River last game, and you did an excellent job of defending yourself. That being said, I would be perfectly fine if you won, but as I said before, I would like a new player, someone with a clean slate and no judgments on their mind.

I think I've made up my mind on who I'm voting for. BlueLeaf, you have my vote. I would like to see someone new to the game have the role, and from what I can see, you are the most invested new player thus far. You seem like a reasonable person, you seem clear-headed.

Thank you! I know I'll probably lose, but if a new player becomes the mayor/sheriff, I'll be fine with it. Again, thanks!

My apologies for being late, school ran a bit long...

I think all of you are suspicious... No one knows who's a Mafia Goon and who's a Townie. We should plan...

I agree, BlueLeaf was a past observer so he mostly knows the tips everyone said in the chat. He also has less judgement of the past game so he probably won't make hasty judgements based on the previous game.
So I also think a new player should have mayor/sheriff.

Remember guys, sheriff is the runner-up in the election. So all you people out there running solely for Sheriff, you'll have to make sure you stay out of first, but stay in second. I think it'd just be easier to run for Mayor and you wouldn't feel disappointed if you lost by one or two votes, because you wanted Sheriff more.

That depends. Which players were in the last game and who's new? Who has good judgement and can make good decisions? Does the mayor/sheriff understand everything? We need to think about that. I agree with Green, a new player should have the chance to be the mayor/sheriff.

My apologies for being late, school ran a bit long...

I think all of you are suspicious... No one knows who's a Mafia Goon and who's a Townie. We should plan...

That's what we are doing. We are currently choosing who should be Mayor. It'll be to your benefit to read the eariler psots if you have yet to do so.

Thank you, I shall do that. As for voting, the Mayor should be able to have good judgement and make good decisions. I'll look at the pages, then decide.

At this point I might not vote for Justin .. that bandwagon happened within seconds you guys. No one has YET to explain why they immediately voted Justin and it's making me hesitate so much. He was seriously my number one choice though (go back to my long posts). :l

Oh by the way, there's another new vote for Justin.

Thank you, I shall do that. As for voting, the Mayor should be able to have good judgement and make good decisions. I'll look at the pages, then decide.

Are you sure? You jumped on the bandwagon so early, are you sure you read all the posts?

Yes... Justin seems suspicious to me, and since he was in the last game, I can see how he does. That's really my personal opinion. However, if I do find another person, I will change my vote.

Back