• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

If I were to be mayor, I'd definitely hold off on using the double lynch until I feel confident we've got a good grip on who the mafia are. This would preferably be after at least one mafia is dead. I'd also be completely fine with not using the double lynch at all. If the town doesn't have a good idea on who potential mafia are, I would not use the double lynch.

I want to be Mayor or Sheriff because spending most of my time in Observation has given me the ability to look beyond words in a post. Sometimes watching is better than actually playing, for learning purposes. I'm ready to call on my ##DoubleLynch powers when needed, if we are desperate and need it. I will be there, because I am very active in the game of Mafia. Knowing that my votes weigh more, I am open to listening to people and I will not start a bandwagon (unless people blindly follow me, which I can not prevent) without backing myself up with enough reason. If I see a bandwagon happening though, I will encourage voters to talk. I am ready to go back & look at posts and voting habits before making any decision. I am willing to put in the time that is needed to analyze previous posts, to attempt to get our lynches right. I want to actively participate in conversations with you all. I want to encourage you all to get active in wanting to find and take down Mafia players with me.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR. This says Mayor to me. Of course, I'm still waiting to hear from anyone else who is interested. But Kayla, you're on the top of my list. Superpenguin, you're not too far behind.

That's why I voted for you, Kayla. You are reasonable and definitely a good choice for Mayor. If you are the mayor, people in the Mafia better be scared.

Go Kayla and SP! Hope you two are mayor and sheriff respectively. I'll vote for SP probably to balance out the votes so you get both of your respected roles. Good luck!

Well I defo don't want no important role, school is too busy right now. I can still play tho. Just not a big role with any powers

Kayla, I see you took plenty of time to write that and really put your thoughts in. I hope you and SP are voted in. SP, you really have a good sense for what we need, so I hope you're either the mayor or sheriff!

Even though I'll probably lose, I'll just do some campaigning anyway.

I think I should become mayor because I'm not a biased person. Everyone always connects last game to this one. I was decently active in the observer chat and didn't play last game. Although it's a good starting point, innocent people last game could be mafioso this game. I also think I have good leadership and can tackle any problem one at a time. I can only do this if other people help me and get in on the action! I also listen to people's opinions and any information given. I'm very logical and can make conclusions based on the information. I will also be wise of my actions and don't double-lynch/pardon/incarcerate and wait until a good moment. As said before, I will try and make a solution that benefits everyone and stop bandwagons. Another piece of info nobody cares about: my personality type makes me want goodness and balance.

Even though I'll likely lose, I will be happy with the result and be glad to cooperate with everyone.

holla at me being wrong but yolo

I personally would like to step up as Mayor or Sheriff, too. Who doesn't?

As a member of Town, if I do get elected I ENCOURAGE any detectives to inspect me right away. I am not afraid from inspection because I am a member of Town, so I know I will not be of harm to the Town players.

I want to be Mayor or Sheriff because spending most of my time in Observation has given me the ability to look beyond words in a post. Sometimes watching is better than actually playing, for learning purposes. I'm ready to call on my ##DoubleLynch powers when needed, if we are desperate and need it. I will be there, because I am very active in the game of Mafia. Knowing that my votes weigh more, I am open to listening to people and I will not start a bandwagon (unless people blindly follow me, which I can not prevent) without backing myself up with enough reason. If I see a bandwagon happening though, I will encourage voters to talk. I am ready to go back & look at posts and voting habits before making any decision. I am willing to put in the time that is needed to analyze previous posts, to attempt to get our lynches right. I want to actively participate in conversations with you all. I want to encourage you all to get active in wanting to find and take down Mafia players with me.

I will be just as useful as Sheriff, as I would be as Mayor.

The beginning of this post screams Mafia to me. Even just the beginning line.. YES SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO BE MAYOR OR SHERIFF. :p

In her opening little two sentences, she seems to feel the need to mention how much a part of the Town she is, which leads me to believe she actually isn't part of it, but only wants to convince people she is. Also her encouraging of detectives to inspect her seems a tad overconfident, and I think she could be like this because she is the Godfather and would come back as a town role, even though she isn't. I simply don't see why she emphasised her town-ness (is that a word) and for detectives to inspect her so much?

And this is out of thread, but talking with her she has adopted a different style to last game. She's becomes completely unwilling to share her role (she immediately told me she was Vigilante last game xo) and this is probably just paranoia but whenever I ask her if she's mafia, OK NGL, her grammar becomes completely perfect and it looks like she's trying hard not to look like mafia. This may be just because she's realised her mistakes from last game and changed for the better, but I personally think it's more trying to not look like mafia :p

...also her speech thing is a little eager (lol u keeno) to be Mayor? Maybe she just really wants it for the Town x: but she may also really want it to have a firm hand as a Mafia player (although that could be said for all the candidates)

So yeah. I think she might be Godfather.
inb4 i'm wrong
if you're not mafia soz xo

holla at me being wrong but yolo

The beginning of this post screams Mafia to me. Even just the beginning line.. YES SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO BE MAYOR OR SHERIFF. :p

In her opening little two sentences, she seems to feel the need to mention how much a part of the Town she is, which leads me to believe she actually isn't part of it, but only wants to convince people she is. Also her encouraging of detectives to inspect her seems a tad overconfident, and I think she could be like this because she is the Godfather and would come back as a town role, even though she isn't. I simply don't see why she emphasised her town-ness (is that a word) and for detectives to inspect her so much?

And this is out of thread, but talking with her she has adopted a different style to last game. She's becomes completely unwilling to share her role (she immediately told me she was Vigilante last game xo) and this is probably just paranoia but whenever I ask her if she's mafia, OK NGL, her grammar becomes completely perfect and it looks like she's trying hard not to look like mafia. This may be just because she's realised her mistakes from last game and changed for the better, but I personally think it's more trying to not look like mafia :p

...also her speech thing is a little eager (lol u keeno) to be Mayor? Maybe she just really wants it for the Town x: but she may also really want it to have a firm hand as a Mafia player (although that could be said for all the candidates)

inb4 i'm wrong

Or, she could actually be a blue role, and not want to reveal her role for fear of being targeted by the mafia.

Another possibility is the fact that ever since the addition of mayor/sheriff, she's been getting hyped up? That would explain her different style. Of course, we need to take all possibilities into consideration and make a conclusion.

Sorry to change the subject for a moment, but is anyone else concerned by the madhatter role? I mean, a mad hatter coukd do just as much damage to us as they could to the mafia if they die...

Or, she could actually be a blue role, and not want to reveal her role for fear of being targeted by the mafia.

Another possibility is the fact that ever since the addition of mayor/sheriff, she's been getting hyped up? That would explain her different style. Of course, we need to take all possibilities into consideration and make a conclusion.

yes i agree i just wanted to put that all as one big post :p
She may yes just be a nice blue role (or even townie who wants something to do) and she's eager to be Mayor. :)
Although i'm personally thinking about voting for you, BlueLeaf~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to change the subject for a moment, but is anyone else concerned by the madhatter role? I mean, a mad hatter coukd do just as much damage to us as they could to the mafia if they die...

double post who curr

hopefully the mad hatter has the sense to wait a bit before placing bombs? I mean there is the matter of being targeted by the mafia but yeah I just hope whoever it is/are (god forbid multiple mad hatters) wait at least a little bit :p

VD: Thanks! If you want to vote for me, go ahead. Although I'll lose, it's nice to know someone will vote for me.

VillageDweller made some good points about Kayla. I'm hoping she has nothing to hid. I mean, with how things were going with people not clearly stating why they want to be Mayor or why we can't blame her for eagerly wanting the role.

For all we know more than one of the Mafia members have spoken and given their reasons, and they could be working together to rank up some votes (starting a hype) guaranteeing a Mafia member to become Mayor or Sheriff

inb4 i'm wrong

It's normal that town players want to be considered for Mayor & Sheriff. Even YOU wanted to be mayor and got upset that no one was paying attention to you. You said this in Skype & in this thread several times (go read your posts you made in this thread). You posted in this thread several times trying to show people that you were a good player in Observer Chat and you seem upset that no one recognized your efforts there.

It's good that you have your doubts. Every candidate has literally said they are aligned with the Town, shocker. I'm encouraging detectives to inspect me because I know I am town, so I literally have nothing to hide. It's also common sense that the detectives are going to inspect, and I think we need to push them in the right direction because last game our detective didn't make enough moves to help Town out. This is me helping the detectives out, by giving them advice by bread-crumbing it out for them to see. As you also back track through the thread, you'll see that I was not the first to advise the detectives to inspect us. I just brought it back up to light again because the detectives have a HUGE road block this game (such as Miller & Godfather). The detectives really have to step their game up this round.

I'm not sharing my role with you because last game when I straight up told you I was Vigilante you didn't tell me your role back. Remember? That made me seriously suspicious of you & made me want to use my one shot against you. IF I did tell you my role this game, what tells me that you yourself aren't mafia and going to use it against me? It's not smart to role share with people who won't tell you their roles back (you). EVEN THEN what gives me security that you aren't lying? Also my grammar has nothing to do with the game. If you're going to use that as an excuse to think I'm mafia, then you're already starting off on a bad foot.

Just becoz I aint typin like dis to u doesn't mean a ting. If u wan me 2 I will doe.

Concerned yes, along with every role in the game that can make just about anyone a target, but we have no control over who becomes the Madhatter. I just hope the role was given to someone who pays close attention to votes and to those who seem for the town or secretly against. Or hope they accidentally lose a bomb or two by placing their bombs with those who get lynched so that way there's no worry at all :p

Concerned yes, along with every role in the game that can make just about anyone a target, but we have no control over who becomes the Madhatter. I just hope the role was given to someone who pays close attention to votes and to those who seem for the town or secretly against. Or hope they accidentally lose a bomb or two by placing their bombs with those who get lynched so that way there's no worry at all :p

Don't they get their bombs back when their victim is lynched?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, they do get them back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Sorry, I keep having typos -.-

Back