• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

True, never thought about that. I guess we shall see how this round will turn out, then.
Though, I'm guessing it'd help to examine the last game a few times.. then maybe you could pick up basic understanding of the game or something.

Gallows is correct - the Mafia chat will give you an insight into how the Mafia played. Observer chat has some useful analysis in there (look for the big posts :p)

You should probably check out the individual chats that are linked in the first mafia thread. That'd help give you an idea too.

This. If you didnt sign up for the first game, you are already at a disadvantage because you do not know reasoning for some comments and advanced tactics to keep you out of the spotlight. Read, and catch up as fast as you can.

Also, since for some reason, I cant access the green color: Karla, you had stated in the first game that official games run by the admins may occur when I asked for permission to host the next game. I'm going to ask again: could I possibly host a game or something? I have already registered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gallows is correct - the Mafia chat will give you an insight into how the Mafia played. Observer chat has some useful analysis in there (look for the big posts :p)

Oh crap, now they'll know our genius tactics!

ME PLEASE

I've regretted not joining with the first round of Mafia I :[

Another one is a blessing jejeje

Last edited:
Also, since for some reason, I cant access the green color: Karla, you had stated in the first game that official games run by the admins may occur when I asked for permission to host the next game. I'm going to ask again: could I possibly host a game or something? I have already registered.
!

There is nothing stopping others from hosting games.

Question again! Will there still be 30 players or will it be different from last time?

It's looooong and there were some mean things said in there. But it's got some really good gems of info buried in there.

Remember kids, there are no dumb questions, just dumb people. Read the rules please! :)

I have a suggestion, Karla.

I think we should only have 25 people again, and there's new people that have signed up too. Then we should actually use the replacement list this time and accept replacements to join before the game starts.

That's just my suggestion. It's your game, so you're free to do what you want with it. :)

EDIT: Actually, my suggestion isn't that good because there's 25 people as of this post and more are probably going to sign up. But I think we should use the replacement list this time is the only part of my suggestion that stands.

Last edited:
Sign me up

Because we need perfection in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's looooong and there were some mean things said in there. But it's got some really good gems of info buried in there.

LOL I remember reading the older posts back when I was in the game XD It's just fun to improve on the criticism though. Some players should beware though, you may find nasty scum in there.

Back