• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Why would that be suspicious? They could quite simply be taking the last game into account and voting through that.
In fact, that's encouraged.
Everything you can possibly do in this game, someone can think is "suspicious". Vote early, late.. Post a lot, don't.. you can't really win when it comes to that.

Except a lot of people made points to not vote based on the last game. There were posts earlier in this thread of people saying that and reasoning their thoughts based on only this game.

Gahh, you guys post so much that it's hard to catch up if I have to leave for several hours...
I presume Justin hasn't decided who to lynch yet?

Hamusuta has been modkilled and replaced with Riley.

There is still one slot open for someone to replace Mary.

Last edited:
Except a lot of people made points to not vote based on the last game. There were posts earlier in this thread of people saying that and reasoning their thoughts based on only this game.

Karla himself has said to use previous games etc.
Yeah, go ahead and use this game only, but you'll be missing out on previous tells and how things are worded. We're not always going to be nicey nice and actually be aligned that way.

Karla himself has said to use previous games etc.
Yeah, go ahead and use this game only, but you'll be missing out on previous tells and how things are worded. We're not always going to be nicey nice and actually be aligned that way.

Regardless of this, I'm still suspicious of Dolby for the other reasons I stated. I'm curious to what others have to say, so for right now I'm going to analyze some of the posts more in-depth.

I'm so frightened I'm going to die first O_O
But at least I could observe xD

Is there any reason why you're pretty much asking for us to lynch you? Let's face it, Kayla has had it out for you since the start, even before when she tried to get you to back out to make room for other players. She's been targeting your name multiple times, but you're in no way defending yourself.

Regardless of this, I'm still suspicious of Dolby for the other reasons I stated. I'm curious to what others have to say, so for right now I'm going to analyze some of the posts more in-depth.

Great, a repeat of the Kill-Kuma campain expect on me

Great, a repeat of the Kill-Kuma campain expect on me

Spin us a yarn to get yourself out or be doomed to be campaigned against. With many of us rallying against lurkers, now is a good time to change our opinion on you.

But there was no bandwagon for Gallows at the time. In fact there was no bandwagon for Gallows at all. People voted for him later based on the points he made. In fact, Gallows himself thought it was strange that you voted for him when he wasn't back until later. He said so in one of posts earlier in this thread. This still seems pretty suspicious in my opinion.
I have seen the last voting thread and there seems to be a tendency that the third vote in row for one person seems to start a bandwagon

I have seen the last voting thread and there seems to be a tendency that the third vote in row for one person seems to start a bandwagon

That wouldn't be anything to really go on. If that is the case, that's only a coincidence.

Current Lynch Candids: Dolby and Beary

So far, Dolby is in a slightly better position, but you both aren't doing a good job of defending yourselves. Especially beary, who doesn't post often. I recommend you both to convince us of your innocence. Otherwise, you'll get lynched most likely.

You should try convincing us that you're innocent so we will most likely not suspect you.

the theory i meant

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should try convincing us that you're innocent so we will most likely not suspect you.
No one would believe me if i roleclaimed and I have nothing to say

- - - Post Merge - - -

Detectives, if i survive until night two could you rolecheck me

the theory i meant

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one would believe me if i roleclaimed and I have nothing to say

If you get lynched and turn out to be a bodyguard or something important, I don't really know what to say.

I'd also like to point out what I said earlier this morning about ITookYourWaffle's voting patterns.
She has only posted twice throughout the game, this one being earlier in the game:
I think I'm gonna vote for Kayla because she is honest or Blueleaf
((Still thinking who to vote)....

Then around 2:00AM last night VD & I ended up voting for SuperPenguin. About 40 minutes later she put her vote in for SuperPenguin. I saw her lurking in this thread for quite a while, so I asked her why she decided to change her vote. She didn't respond. Gallows starting throwing around suspicion on all of us for voting for SP all in a row. Shortly after ITookYourWaffles voted for Justin. Again, no explaination.

The second post she made was just:
We only have 52 minutes left
soo Justin- 11 Kayla -9?

Back