• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg
Someone said that Gallows was communicating with oath, I thought it was you whoops

- - - Post Merge - - -

can you pls shut up you aren't making any sense just let us take out Gallows and then we'll go from there
GALLOWS KNEW JUBS KILLED SUPERPENGUIN.
GALLOWS IS NOT A WATCHER.
GALLOWS AND JUBS ARE COMMUNICATING SOMEHOW FOR GALLOWS TO KNOW THAT JUBS KILLED SUPERPENGUIN.
IF GALLOWS IS THIRD PARTY, JUBS MAY BE THIRD PARTY.

Someone said that Gallows was communicating with oath, I thought it was you whoops

- - - Post Merge - - -

GALLOWS AND JUBS ARE COMMUNICATING SOMEHOW FOR GALLOWS TO KNOW THAT JUBS KILLED SUPERPENGUIN.

we know please calm down

- - - Post Merge - - -

Purp, chill. No need for all the caps.

To the whole Oath case, he asked me what role I am, to which he then assumed that I was a blue and told Gallows about the whole situation. Since Oath died a Horseman, is it safe to assume that Gallows is a Horseman as well?

cracking under pressure??????????????????????? purpl 4 scum
Kuma said it, not you. Sorry.

Impressive work there, Tom - I think that what you've put together is just about as solid as things can get. Would be nice to hear some kind of explanation from Prof Gallows if he has one, though. Just to see if there's any way at all he could somehow justify all of this, though I have strong doubts about that currently.

There is always the possibility there is more than one Famine player.

This seems incredibly unlikely - Famine seems like a unique role. Wouldn't really be the Four Horsemen if there was more than Four of them in total, right?

Laurina said:
You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 13 to lynch. Day one ends Monday, April 28th, 7:00 PM Central Time. Good luck.

For those who are wondering how many votes we need for majority.

Well if that isn't compelling enough I don't know what is, Gallows and possibly Pally/Jubs are definitely not for the town. Gallows will have my vote as well, the others should defend themselves tonight so we can see what they have to say.

Voting for Prof Gallows too, looks like some strong evidence. I would have liked to hear what he has to say for himself but I'm about to go to bed.

The most critical evidence is obviously the fake report. It's enough for my vote alone.

I think since Gallows is pretty much a guaranteed lynch, we should have someone check on Pally or Jubs. But not say which.

Prof Gallows will be lynched. Night Two will be posted: Monday April 28th, 2:00 PM Central Time. [Please send in your actions by 1:00 PM]

Last edited:
DANG.
I MISSED THE CHANCE TO VOTE.
Anyway, I was going to go for ProfGallows too. Tom's evidence was compelling.

Well I guess that gives our Nurses plenty of time to choose people to heal. Bakers too, not sure if famine only affects a single person or multiple.
It's an even day phase, Bakers can't use their actions.

I'm not working together with him, I just told him I shot SP last night, which is a true fact.

When is the night post coming? Is that a 2pm central time today? Or is that the post for day?

Back