• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean for me, it's that I've played with him. It's a feeling for something that's felt off about his weak-ass pushes on me.
I don’t get it though. If you’re town why would he weakly push you. I always thought weak pushes were indicative of scum pushing scum, but not actually wanting to go through with the lynch.

he hasn't given me a proper reply after i responded to his.

i made some clarifications and asked further questions, but he stated in his first reply he was not willing to 'wallpost with me" which i interpret as an excuse for a lack of engagement with me.

instead he resorted to intimidation-tactic mode. which hey, if ad hominem is how you want to play, when i really was only presenting my issues with the observations surrounding him/tae, feel free. but it isn't doing anything for me. sorry for scumreading you i guess?

i tried to ignore my reads, and consider whether his reaction towards me was warranted. but it's not like i opened up a briefcase and laid out my scum!geoni files. my post was mainly in refute of a tae/geoni team, and i never explicitly CALLED him mafia just stated issues with him/his reads/his conclusions.

i voted him to see what he'd do.

but all i got from what he said was that he's resentful from that time i SR'd him and we were both town. as if that matters here? or i guess he was just making the point that i'm a bad player / bad at reading him

like aight lol are you trying to say you've never misread anyone....

eh I dunno ..... I think my vote will be for either Harbour or Geoni today.... if its for Harbour and we get mafia great if Harbour is town then ok, no offense, but I don't think we lose much ( other than numbers) and if Geoni is mafia that will be a huge win for us, he is a very strong player and scary as mafia but the same stands if he is town, that could be a big loss for us.... so I dunno maybe Harbour is our safer Lynch for the day ? ( sorry I'm kinda just thinking/typing my way through this) but also theres the point that we learn more from a Geoni Lynch over a Harbour Lynch..... hmmm.... I'm a cautious person by nature so I guess (unless something changes my mind) it will probably be for Harbour.

I'm going to vote before this thread gets crazy. Clearly not enough people are pushing for tae so I am going to go ahead and vote Geoni.

I have the same problem with Harbour, if they flip town nothing is revealed.

Also they’re not here to PR claim so idk what to do.

hewwo i wanted to make a readslist so i can sort out who to vote for

this list was made with several assumptions
1. Those who were against NL and didnt engage with the idea are more likely to be mafia
2. Shawo is not doing an 100000 iq galax brain play from day 1
3. stuff i know (uwu)
4. stuff i think i know from my observations

f11 - town
Trundle - town
Sheabae - town
Antonio - town

Mogyay - town based on my rule 1 also i feel like mafia mog is a bit more assertive??
PandaDarling - town based on rule one

glow - i wanna say town but I litrally don't know

tae - mafia/town but i can confirm by day 3
Shawo - mafia/town but i can confirm by day 3

I Don't know/haven't been paying enough attention to

DinoTown
7. Locket
8. Oath2Order - lurkey
10. amazonevan19
19. Heyden - that role pm stuff from the beginning again inclines me to think that heyden is probably town
20. Harbour

11. Geoni - Dad said this
Why TF are people talking about numbers so much in the last hour of day 1? Just give reads!
and
4 mafia probably and 1 hostile TP if there's a lot of PRs in the setup or 3 mafia and 1 hostile TP if not. I feel safe to assume hostile TP could be in the game based on the wording stuff described before but this isn't concern #1 for me until the kills explain more. I really hope he didn't put 4 mafia and 1 hostile TP in here because that would be unbalanced.

Anyways I am going to just have to quickskim and decide but when I last checked top wagons were Trundle and Jacob and I'd rather vote for the latter.

Hate this end of day time.
I could easily see mafia!dad not wanting the no lynch because ofc he knows the top wagons are town. Other people sus dad for other stuff like dumb posts and I agree to a degree but with the qualities of my posts I feel like I can't complain. I think its important to mention that dan actually townread geoni so like thinking from an outsider perspective it wouldn't put any sus on geoni if daniel died (which he did) these are weak reasons yes but something about that last adhom/ate post from dad "im not gonna do mafia here anyore" just makes me feel like dad is scum?? But then again I'm also being a total sheep rn.

PunchyDaHufflepuff - although this seems like an OMGUS its not an omgus. I cant find the quote but I remember Punchy being very against no lynch for some reason? Like He was like "we HAVE to lynch for muh information" and didnt even consider NL as an option. also both today and from day1 they have been distancing themselves from the main wagons in a way that seems like they are trying to avoid implicating themself in a town mislynch. like geoni, dan also townread punchy lol.

this post was dumb but i wanted to explain what Im thinking what rn and why im voting for dad

So I read a lot of the posts and I'll try to get to a lot of things since there's a bit too much for me to respond in a semi-organized matter. But what's important first is that we DON'T split votes too hard. A few people said something about how I voted 10 minutes into D1, and I think that point is pretty invalid because this was the kind of situation I was trying to prevent. Of note, why are people in my case for voting into d1, I think it was probably just Tae but I thought a few more people said it. What are you supposed to do if not read through the night and try to vote for a potential SR?

I guess in particular I'm looking at Punchy/Locket/Evan, who I think are voting people who won't get lynched.

Right now vote patterns look like it's potentially going to end up Harbour/Geoni... but that seems. Weird to me. I'd give it a few more hours before we figure out what the top lynches look like. I'm most likely going to hold my vote until the end of the day, and I'll use it when it matters.

In my opinion though, it seems like Geoni's the one with the weird fixation on harbour, rather than saying I have a weird fixation with Tae.

If Geoni’s scum who would his scummates be tho
Post automatically merged:

Can we just lynch Locket? lmfao

I mean you're free to vote Locket. I think I need to read Harbours post more but I don't even think they're HERE. But I'm not sure how to check if someone is active on the forum or not.

I actually might be a little tunnel-vision-ey. If Tae's not going to get lynched I think I should take a step back and start analyzing the potential Geoni BW/Counter BW.

Last edited:
OK but weird thing that has me fixated on Harbour is when she said:

“This thread is so interesting“

As if this game has multiple outlets, for which it shouldn’t unless you’re mafia —thread and quicktopic—. Would you not say this —game— is interesting? I feel like she unconsciously isolated the thread as a separate section idfk.

Maybe I’m nitpicking.

yes.

and what about it
maybe i want information

maybe you want cred in the future for not advocating for the day 1 town lynch canidates

i agree tbh, who did u end up voting for? panda?
was this @ me?

yeah i voted panda but i have to lay off because antonio

Antonio hasn't been very actively recently either. I wonder what a lot of the people who had a really strong opinion abt Trundle are doing rn.

Also, I'm fairly certain that if Geoni flips mafia Harbour is town confirm. I mean I think that was obvious but no one's said it yet.

i'm still not convinced on trundle i'm sry ; (

it's probably just jacob guilt but idk, his behaviour still doesn't sit right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back