• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm still not convinced on trundle i'm sry ; (
Post automatically merged:

it's probably just jacob guilt but idk, his behaviour still doesn't sit right

I'm seriously hoping there's a Detective who investigates Trundle tonight and corrects us if the #LynchTrundle train is still going.

Antonio hasn't been very actively recently either. I wonder what a lot of the people who had a really strong opinion abt Trundle are doing rn.

Also, I'm fairly certain that if Geoni flips mafia Harbour is town confirm. I mean I think that was obvious but no one's said it yet.
bussing?

I searched through the post and what I said and what I meant are probably different. Antonio has been here but not as pushy. I guess. Also mog, I don't remember but have you posted your strong reads yet? I think I said this before and it seems like your playstyle comes out as ~lack of self confidence~ but it'd still be nice to know what you're thinking.

I thought about that, but the Geonio on harbour thing started before Geoni was in the lead to get lynched. Maybe a better sentence is something like... if Geoni and Tae are mafia harbour is 100% town, but in my honest opinion, if Geoni is mafia and Tae is town, why would Geoni even deflect onto potential town like he did onto harbour.

Basically, if you assume Geoni is mafia, the lynch onto harbour doesn't make sense unless his goal is to get town lynched.
Yeah?

:/

The thing with Geoni he was actively pursuing me and Panda and I think glow. Then all of a sudden he 180’d and tunneled straight onto Harbour, rather than a progressive read. Like what’s the motivation for that as mafia, it feels like such a towny realisation if anything?? I DON’T UNDERSTAND THE GEONI SR

I am not going to vote Geoni just because everyone has their **** in a twist over how dangerous a mafia player he is. If you can't give me a convincing reason to go for him besides "his ISO sucks" and "he isn't giving enough effort" then I can't in good conscience cast a vote against him, even if I am a little leery of him overall

Harbour would be interesting as a unity lynch option to test if Geoni could be scum, and if we hit scum in Harbour then great. Though they could also both be town and we're left with as little info as we had before.

i don't think there's a lynch trundle train going on at all tbh

and no shawo i haven't posted any reads at all, i'm not used to playing in such a huge game so it's a little overwhelming so there won't be a lot of analysis i'm afraid, will post soon

also i'm dumb w timezones, how long until eod? i'm on gmt and it's 1am and i'm feeling a little tired so dno if i can stay up if it's super late (altho i will try)

and no shawo i haven't posted any reads at all, i'm not used to playing in such a huge game so it's a little overwhelming so there won't be a lot of analysis i'm afraid, will post soon

also i'm dumb w timezones, how long until eod? i'm on gmt and it's 1am and i'm feeling a little tired so dno if i can stay up if it's super late (altho i will try)
10 CST -> 8 PST -> we got 3 hours left, roughly

Antonio hasn't been very actively recently either. I wonder what a lot of the people who had a really strong opinion abt Trundle are doing rn.

Also, I'm fairly certain that if Geoni flips mafia Harbour is town confirm. I mean I think that was obvious but no one's said it yet.

actually i don't agree at all.

geoni could have felt prompted to bus as pressure was rising on him.

idk how our team reads are so oppositional

:/

The thing with Geoni he was actively pursuing me and Panda and I think glow. Then all of a sudden he 180’d and tunneled straight onto Harbour, rather than a progressive read. Like what’s the motivation for that as mafia, it feels like such a towny realisation if anything?? I DON’T UNDERSTAND THE GEONI SR

I think a lot of it stems from the fact that his entire read on Harbour didn't... really make sense. Well, I didn't try to analyze it in full or anything but that's what I got from a lot of other people.

I'm not really sure if "why would mafia push Harbour here" is a valid argument though. I mean, wouldn't you say someone going for an easy lynch is more likely to be mafia than not? Pretty much all of the lurkers/newbies/whatever you wanna call them fall under a similar catagory.

I'm much more interested in what happened to Geoni's oath push.

mog

give me a scumread before eod

Why would Geoni bus Harbour like literally out of nowhere. There wasn’t pressure on him tbh UNTIL he made his Harbour ISO

this is such a weird thing to say out loud considering there could be a framer in play this game

I mean, it's weird, sure, but in all of TBT Mafia history I would bet money that there has never been a successful framing.

Approx 2 hours?

I am not going to vote Geoni just because everyone has their **** in a twist over how dangerous a mafia player he is. If you can't give me a convincing reason to go for him besides "his ISO sucks" and "he isn't giving enough effort" then I can't in good conscience cast a vote against him, even if I am a little leery of him overall

Harbour would be interesting as a unity lynch option to test if Geoni could be scum, and if we hit scum in Harbour then great. Though they could also both be town and we're left with as little info as we had before.

Harbour is sus lowkey and I think I'll re-read their posts. But just based on your second paragraph, the logic would stand that Geoni is a better lynch candidate. You seem to be perfectly fine with lynching potential town (Harbour) to test if Geoni is scum for a lynch candidate tomorrow. That's...odd.

I mean yeah, and I didn't ~really~ look at the timestamp of the harbour push. But I REMEMBER it happening when a tae lynch looked like the most realistic scenario. I really doubt that Geoni saw the potential of a flip back onto him. I think a more realistic scenario would be something akin to "If tae was town Geoni gave a half-assed push onto a mafia partner to get some town-cred."

I think a lot of it stems from the fact that his entire read on Harbour didn't... really make sense. Well, I didn't try to analyze it in full or anything but that's what I got from a lot of other people.

I'm not really sure if "why would mafia push Harbour here" is a valid argument though. I mean, wouldn't you say someone going for an easy lynch is more likely to be mafia than not? Pretty much all of the lurkers/newbies/whatever you wanna call them fall under a similar catagory.

I'm much more interested in what happened to Geoni's oath push.
That’s true, hence why I initially defended Harbour. I defended Harbour for Geoni’s weak read, not necessarily Harbour’s actions. Looking at Harbour’s post filter... kinda hmmmm nothing really screams pro-town.

True Harbour could’ve been an easy lynch, I think Geoni was kinda hoping big post = everyone sheep. But the timing was just so weird. He was ACTIVELY pursuing me and Panda the poof, Harbour??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back