• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We... we know Daniel was vanilla townie???
Post automatically merged:

I'm confused

Daniel was voted off during night 1, why would they be mafia?
that’s literally what you said

My assumption is that if tae flips mafia, it confirms daniel as mafia due to the obvious connection. However, if tae flips town, it makes shawo/Heyden early vote on tae extremely suspicious, almost like it was pre-planned for mafia to take control of the conversation as early as day 2.

I still don't support a tae lynch but is this information worth the lynch? Isn't there a scummier person we can put up for lynch?

OHHH, I'M SORRY. NOT THIS AGAIN, I AM CONFUSING DAD AND DANIEL AGAIN.

ATM I think the only person who comes close to being funky enough to come close to being able to push for instead is Geoni
Yes, and what kind of information would this provide.

also that logic for town!tae makes no sense because mafia would be dumb to vote together like that imo

so you saying you finally off your tunnel on meeee or...??
No, he's saying you keep on being aggressive, digging yourself further and further down the tunnel. Why are you imply something different?

Why even respond like this? I feel indifferent towards a tae lynch, now. Like, you are just being salty from the pressure.

No, he's saying you keep on being aggressive, digging yourself further and further down the tunnel. Why are you imply something different?

Why even respond like this? I feel indifferent towards a tae lynch, now. Like, you are just being salty from the pressure.

it was a legit question god damn you snapped fast.

Of course, he's been doing it the entire time but it's getting annoying. Like add something to the conversation instead of being so defensive.

so you saying you finally off your tunnel on meeee or...??
theres a lot of things to consider but I think you and shawo are antithetical because of certain things so if you are town shawo is just mafia or mafia is dumb or this game is balanced weird

Thats not what I meant at all

Reactions: tae
one question was enough to 180 on me? lmao
More like 90 on you, you're not contributing **** to the game, just being defensive. At least when other people are pressured, they STILL contribute.

when you dig deep in a tunnel sometimes it hurts to get out but you do it eventually
I thought you were ****ing referring to tae digging themselves into a tunnel due to their behavior.

It was irrelevant to the statement, it was just salty.

the original question wasn’t to you so back off kid god damn let crys ****ing answer instead of ur mason screaming ass stirring up more bull**** for no reason

theres a lot of things to consider but I think you and shawo are antithetical because of certain things so if you are town shawo is just mafia or mafia is dumb or this game is balanced weird

Thats not what I meant at all

thank you for your answer

ugh this quarantine has my sleep schedule and internal clock/calendar all out of sorts =[

Your random Panda TR is haunting me, also I was never deadset on you, mainly more that idk who else to vote besides you (or Panda).

Heyden why are you so stuck on scum reading me, again ? and I get why Tae wants to scum read you cause you're doing the same thing to him as you are to me.... but part of me thinks it would be really stupid of you as mafia to do what you've been doing, so that makes me think your just bad town in this game... hoping thats the case. depending on how todays Lynch goes and what information we can gather ill be looking more into in the phases that follow.... I have a bad habit of always just kinda skimming over you in games and I shouldn't.

the original question wasn’t to you so back off kid god damn let crys ****ing answer instead of ur mason screaming ass stirring up more bull**** for no reason
My statement still stands about you not contributing much to the game and me claiming mason was only stirring **** for mafia.

also that logic for town!tae makes no sense because mafia would be dumb to vote together like that imo
There are mostly like 4 mafia members, wouldn't it make sense to confuse town by voting similarity and different to prevent obvious connections?

My statement still stands about you not contributing much to the game and me claiming mason was only stirring **** for mafia.

i’ve defending my case and i’ve stated i stick by my reads ¯\_(ツ)_/ like, not my fault you didn’t read the whole thread and answer questions for other people when they’re not directed at you. that’s not on me.

but your jumpy attitude towards me all of a sudden is quite a distraction for town don’t you think? so maybe you should ask your mason buddy for to calm the **** down and not cause chaos at EoD. sound good?

for advise to calm the **** down *

Everyone publicly says "Mafia does this so that wouldn't make sense" but if mafia would do that, wouldn't it make sense for them to the do opposite of that to avoid being sussed?

i’ve defending my case and i’ve stated i stick by my reads ¯\_(ツ)_/ like, not my fault you didn’t read the whole thread and answer questions for other people when they’re not directed at you. that’s not on me.

but your jumpy attitude towards me all of a sudden is quite a distraction for town don’t you think? so maybe you should ask your mason buddy for to calm the **** down and not cause chaos at EoD. sound good?

for advise to calm the **** down *
I am calm down, my anger was obviously misdirected due to me misreading the context of the statement. Still though, you obviously could be doing more then just playing defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back