• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to vote Geoni just because everyone has their **** in a twist over how dangerous a mafia player he is. If you can't give me a convincing reason to go for him besides "his ISO sucks" and "he isn't giving enough effort" then I can't in good conscience cast a vote against him, even if I am a little leery of him overall

Harbour would be interesting as a unity lynch option to test if Geoni could be scum, and if we hit scum in Harbour then great. Though they could also both be town and we're left with as little info as we had before.

i'm sorry but did you even read what my post was because neither of those assertions were my claims

and harbor being mafia could still mean geoni is mafia. geoni is in a bad position and harbor is newer, it would be smart to bus because if he leads a mafia lynch as mafia it would alleviate a lot of people's concerns..

which it shouldn't

I mean in my opinion, harbours a lot easier of a lynch than both you and Panda.

I guess the reason I say all this, is the fact that because Harbour is an easy lynch, is why I don't think I'm comfortable with it happening at all. When I read their post I have the general impression that they're reading the game and trying. I kinda feel the same way when I look at Shae. Everytime I see them toss out a read I don't really feel like they're mafia for it.

I mean I was under the impression that this is both Harbour and Shae's first time playing forum mafia, and maybe due to that I don't really find fault with how they play?

i'm sorry but did you even read what my post was because neither of those assertions were my claims

and harbor being mafia could still mean geoni is mafia. geoni is in a bad position and harbor is newer, it would be smart to bus because if he leads a mafia lynch as mafia it would alleviate a lot of people's concerns..

which it shouldn't
I read what you were saying and I did not say those were your reasons. But that is what a lot of the anti Geoni arguments seem to be boiling down to atm. Your reasoning against him seems largely based on his strange interactions and potential for bussing, which are admittedly very interesting and plausible points as Geoni specifically stated that he never busses. That could have been cover for the bus he's doing now... :thonk:

tbh i didn’t realize dad was a serious lunch canidate

i will defend him until the day i die bc this is a textbook town!geoni game

let me remind everyone that my lynch pool atm is Heyden Locket Sheabae tae and possibly Geoni. Not super on board with a Harbour lynch necessarily but I'm also not against it. If it'll shed some light on Geoni then why not.

Speaking of which, Heyden the reason why I'm fine with going for Harbour first is because Harbour flipping town would put a serious dent into Geoni's credibility and potentially shed some more light on if he's scum or not. But like I also said, it's possible they're both town and then we're knee deep in trouble then.

So how? Explain it for me.
he isn’t pushing an agenda through his posts. i’ve caught dad twice as scum on mu with that. you all can literally lynch me if he’s scum bc i am so damn sure that he is town

on mobile

might explain it better on computer

I am not going to vote Geoni just because everyone has their **** in a twist over how dangerous a mafia player he is. If you can't give me a convincing reason to go for him besides "his ISO sucks" and "he isn't giving enough effort" then I can't in good conscience cast a vote against him, even if I am a little leery of him overall

Harbour would be interesting as a unity lynch option to test if Geoni could be scum, and if we hit scum in Harbour then great. Though they could also both be town and we're left with as little info as we had before.
You are either really bad at reading people’s emotions or just really like to exaggerate. Nobody has their anything in a twist. Literally nobody is talking about how dangerous of a mafia player he is. It just feels like you’re taking people’s arguments and trying to turn them into something they’re not to invalidate them and it’s really annoying.

OK but weird thing that has me fixated on Harbour is when she said:

“This thread is so interesting“

As if this game has multiple outlets, for which it shouldn’t unless you’re mafia —thread and quicktopic—. Would you not say this —game— is interesting? I feel like she unconsciously isolated the thread as a separate section idfk.

Maybe I’m nitpicking.

I feel the same way about the phrasing in a lot of Harbour's post.... but I dunno if I'm just tunneling them, this is the first time I think I've played with them so as for as the way they "speak" I'm not sure, I have played with most of you before so I feel like I have a better feel for your vocab/"tone" but when it comes to Harbour the tone or intent behind their words seems scummy to me.

also can someone help me..... there was a post where Harbour referred to Geoni as "Dad" (his alias) like they knew them from some where else ? it made me feel like they had communicated outside this thread... is that from possible mafia chat ? or do they have history with one another ?

I feel the same way about the phrasing in a lot of Harbour's post.... but I dunno if I'm just tunneling them, this is the first time I think I've played with them so as for as the way they "speak" I'm not sure, I have played with most of you before so I feel like I have a better feel for your vocab/"tone" but when it comes to Harbour the tone or intent behind their words seems scummy to me.

also can someone help me..... there was a post where Harbour referred to Geoni as "Dad" (his alias) like they knew them from some where else ? it made me feel like they had communicated outside this thread... is that from possible mafia chat ? or do they have history with one another ?

How long has it been that Geoni was Dad?

Heyyy sorry for being MIA.. trying to get used to forum mafia lol but theres a couple things I wanted to talk about..

@f11 may I ask why you town read me in your #1,829 post? Just curious because you have null votes on other more active players?

Also, @mogyay I feel is beeing to dainty and kinda playing really reserved.. not giving out any reads cause "i haven't posted any reads at all, i'm not used to playing in such a huge game so it's a little overwhelming" which imo is a little sus and iv had a feeling about her since day one.

@amazonevan19 why do you have tae, locket and I in your lynch pool??

multiple people have also called him “dad” in this thread. esp glow bc of old habits. so i don’t think the dad alias is credible to use against harbour

multiple people have also called him “dad” in this thread. esp glow bc of old habits. so i don’t think the dad alias is credible to use against harbour

no I know, I have had to stop myself from referring to him as "Dad" but the issue I'm having is why would Harbour be referring to him as "Dad" as far as I know Harbour doesn't have that history with him... so it makes me feel like they are having some sort of communication with him outside this thread... its just food for thought.

no I know, I have had to stop myself from referring to him as "Dad" but the issue I'm having is why would Harbour be referring to him as "Dad" as far as I know Harbour doesn't have that history with him... so it makes me feel like they are having some sort of communication with him outside this thread... its just food for thought.

oh i get what you’re saying. my bad

why shea? can you explain that for me bc i was thinking someone else
i thought he said his partner is someone inactive? And I feel like any other partner wouldn’t really go along with what happened on n1.

A lot of people keep saying that "they want to lynch Harbour here because if Harbour flips town then XYZ." This argument is really reminiscent of the d1 lynch on both Trundle and Jacob, of which we've done absolutely nothing with the information from the flip. I'd much rather you just said you thought they were mafia when you voted them, instead of putting them as a "good lynch if they're town." I will actively scumread anyone who tries to do this after what happened on d1 so try to make a better reason if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back