• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but *in my opinion* that’s just risky for mafia because if they get blamed for a mislynch or w/e that’s 2/4 mafia gone @Antonio

Once again, I would like to remind people of the civility clause. If you are feeling angry, please step away from the game for a while and go drink a glass of water. I keep noticing a lot of unnecessary negativity from a decent handful of people, cut it out.

Yeah but *in my opinion* that’s just risky for mafia because if they get blamed for a mislynch or w/e that’s 2/4 mafia gone @Antonio
I would assume if we ever do get a confirmed mafia member, some of their teammates will be sussed and townread. I don't think the possible connection risk will matter when you split your entire team up.
Post automatically merged:

split your entire team up to confuse town.

I wasn't being angry, nor intended too btw. It was because my statement was aggressive, but I was calm when typing it.

Unless that statement wasn't referring to me...

I was being aggressive, that was the word.

Anyways, even if a @tae lynch doesn't prove a Dad connection there still a possibility that if tae flips town, that the early on push from shawo/heyden could've been a ploy to take control of the conversation during day 2.

If this wasn't stated, I take back my 90 on tae but stick with my statement about them not contributing much, just being defensive. I still don't think that a tae lynch is worth it, even for that information.

Last edited:
I've voted for what my gut is telling me. I'm not going to sleep just yet so there's a chance I may change this vote before I do conk out for the night but I have put what I think is right, even if that won't lead to a lynch of who I voted for. If my vote does end up lynched and they really were town... sorry, I guess. But voting is mandatory after all.

Damn the negativity in here is intense

I've read the thread and have no idea who to vote for tbh. Everyone seems really off this game.

also Heyden... the "slip" Geoni is referring to is that I pointed out that Harbour had fulling town read the two players that were killed and flipper green right before EoN.... he took that information and ran with it and thats what prompted his IOS on Harbour.... just wanted to clarify cause f11 gave you incorrect information.

Reactions: f11
also that logic for town!tae makes no sense because mafia would be dumb to vote together like that imo
Opps, still misinterpret this. I assumed you meant mafia wouldn't have similar reads together. I feel like I have to reread everything people say and what I type for now on because I keep on forgetting things/missing certain things which makes me interpret things incorrectly or fail to communicate my thoughts exactly.

Also, town!tae confused me as well. Can you please type things out when replying to me, I'm having a hard time understanding you.

I understand your point but I find it weird that they voted tae so early within day 2, especially Heyden because he didn't give a proper explanation till 30 minutes afterward.

rn my lynch pool is
Heyden
Locket
Sheabae
tae
And possibly Geoni but I don't really have much to doubt him over except his weird Harbour ISO.

Idk but I'd also be willing to CFD them :lemon:
I'm not, I don't think we can get enough information from them being lynched. They're so inactive, they most likely would flip green leaving us with nothing till day 3. I think we should focus on someone who has been here.

Nah I have the right to feel it was a defensive moment Evan. Is it a snap turn on you? Maybe, but it alarms me that you would present the idea that because Harbour townread the two people who died overnight that the mafia team would avoid killing them just because of that, especially Dan who was widely townread and showing that he was constantly developing his PoE and being willing to re-evaluate people. You're waiting for me to case Harbour when there's plenty of points in my ISO to go ahead and develop your opinions on before you say something like this. Raising the possibility of a problem with the scum Harbour case instead of really digging into the meat of someone you don't read as town yet.

I really am going to have to just case it though.

You have the right to a wrong opinion

Also why are you again misinterpreting things here? I stated that I was willing to listen to your case on Harbour before your ISO came out. My theory I threw out there on Harbour was something to consider IN SPITE OF, not in LIGHT OF, your ISO, because the ISO wasn't even there for me to even analyze at that point.

I'm not, I don't think we can get enough information from them being lynched. They're so inactive, they most likely would flip green leaving us with nothing till day 3. I think we should focus on someone who has been here.
I mean fair but I also do theorize that shebae/locket are two scums so that would likely lend credence to that idea. And since I think sheabae is maybe scum, assuming she's red then obviously that'd help us out a ton. :p

Vote Count - 2:3

Tae [2]: shawo, Trundle, Heyden, f11
Harbour [2]: Geoni, Heyden
Geoni [2]: glow, DinoTown
Shawo [1]: tae
Locket [1]: amazonevan19
PunchyDaHufflepuff [0]: Antonio
Not Voting [9]: Locket, Oath2Order, PunchyDaHufflepuff, PandaDarling, Sheabae, Mogyay, Harbour, f11, Antonio

Having been the first to reach [2] votes, tae is currently set to be lynched.

You have roughly 6 hours left to lynch someone, day ends at 10:00 PM CDT, April 10th. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day is lynched. Majority to immediately lynch is 9. Please remember that voting is mandatory.

Idk but I'd also be willing to CFD them :lemon:

CFD?

Vote Count - 2:3

Tae [2]: shawo, Trundle, Heyden, f11
Harbour [2]: Geoni, Heyden
Geoni [2]: glow, DinoTown
Shawo [1]: tae
Locket [1]: amazonevan19
PunchyDaHufflepuff [0]: Antonio
Not Voting [9]: Locket, Oath2Order, PunchyDaHufflepuff, PandaDarling, Sheabae, Mogyay, Harbour, f11, Antonio

Having been the first to reach [2] votes, tae is currently set to be lynched.

You have roughly 6 hours left to lynch someone, day ends at 10:00 PM CDT, April 10th. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day is lynched. Majority to immediately lynch is 9. Please remember that voting is mandatory.

I don't know why Dino hopped on Geoni but I'm putting my vote in for him. I'll try to keep up with the thread but it's date night tonight so I'll be floating around and might not read before EoD.

ok but why and do you have any other reads

If tae was scum then all of tae's posts would be risky af. The posts where tae panics seem like its probably just panicked town imo.

I still find Punchy pretty sus. Punchy has a lot of posts, but I don't think Punchy's posts have contributed much (other than the reads list,) n he's probably my biggest scum-lean.

I honestly have slight scum leans on Evan and Geoni, but I don't feel like those two are teamed together if they're both scum. It's either they're both town or one of them is scum.

As for other town, I still stick by my thoughts of Dino and Mog being town.

I mean fair but I also do theorize that shebae/locket are two scums so that would likely lend credence to that idea. And since I think sheabae is maybe scum, assuming she's red then obviously that'd help us out a ton.
If I were scum with Sheabae, I'd at least try to get them to post more. We haven't seen anything from them since end of night and even before that they rarely posted.

I don't know why Dino hopped on Geoni but I'm putting my vote in for him. I'll try to keep up with the thread but it's date night tonight so I'll be floating around and might not read before EoD.
Because the current two major suspects are tae and Geoni and it's my personal opinion that of the two, Geoni should be dealt with first. However, I know people think the other way so.

Chinese fire drill - basically a quick motion to pile up votes to lynch someone

If tae was scum then all of tae's posts would be risky af. The posts where tae panics seem like its probably just panicked town imo.

I still find Punchy pretty sus. Punchy has a lot of posts, but I don't think Punchy's posts have contributed much (other than the reads list,) n he's probably my biggest scum-lean.

I honestly have slight scum leans on Evan and Geoni, but I don't feel like those two are teamed together if they're both scum. It's either they're both town or one of them is scum.

As for other town, I still stick by my thoughts of Dino and Mog being town.

If I were scum with Sheabae, I'd at least try to get them to post more. We haven't seen anything from them since end of night and even before that they rarely posted.
Tae has not ever been mafia to my knowledge though, so she could very well be relying on that to confuse us all.

I find your picking on punchy interesting because he's a relatively easy yet under the radar target

Why do you think Geoni and I are scum besides me scumreading you? You gave no reasoning.

"I'd be trying to get Shebae to post more" that could be what you are trying to do now, you never know :lemon: This isn't exactly the strongest argument

Last edited:
what timezone is geoni in again?

i just find his responses to my claims atypical to what i would expect from him as either alignment.

i guess i get why he'd be annoyed with me and insult me if he tr'd me but when he clarified, he said he just "doesn't see me as mafia at the moment". he left it open but insults me as if he assumes i'm town

it would help to know why he doesn't see me as mafia.

also it does not sit well with me that he said he wasn't going to "wallpost" with me and instead wanted to focus on making another reads list.

i understand that why that might be more productive fypov.

but it sounds like you were excusing yourself from continuing a conversation with me. i am not much of a wallposter (anymore) to begin with as i prefer concision.

and you aren't exactly the type of player to avoid walls of text.

ugh this quarantine has my sleep schedule and internal clock/calendar all out of sorts =[

Heyden why are you so stuck on scum reading me, again ? and I get why Tae wants to scum read you cause you're doing the same thing to him as you are to me.... but part of me thinks it would be really stupid of you as mafia to do what you've been doing, so that makes me think your just bad town in this game... hoping thats the case. depending on how todays Lynch goes and what information we can gather ill be looking more into in the phases that follow.... I have a bad habit of always just kinda skimming over you in games and I shouldn't.
I think the first thing that struck me out was your 3 scum picks, all noobs, but when I think of it now you wouldn’t do that as mafia honestly. I’d hope you would be more cautious and more were well aware of the attention it would bring to you.

Second point was your split vote, and tunnel of Harbour. Other than that you don’t really have a stance of others that much, and on that note what’s your stance for today? Who are you planning on voting

Y’all really think it’s Geoni?? :unsure:

He said stuff like ‘Hayden I wish you were town we’d be an awesome duo’, I just feel like that line comes from such a town train of thought and I’ve been gut townreading him since that tbh.

Oh and certainty within Harbour - ‘Trust me I know how to read a day 2’ and ‘Harbour IS scum’
What’s his fallback for if Harbour flips town?

Like does this confidence not read town Geoni. I’m actually not sure what’s setting him out as scum more specifically, based on the reasons of those who have voted.

Last edited:
I mean for me, it's that I've played with him. It's a feeling for something that's felt off about his weak-ass pushes on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back