• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@amazonevan19 @Geoni

you guys need to be here or one of us three is gonna get lynched

so get back here

and defend yourselves
I'm not going to get lynched but people are uniquely attacking me for just "showing up" at EoD when I have important things outside of mafia to do. And I'm tired of it.

I try to do my best with my reads and what I say but it doesn't matter for anything because I'm not here to go round and round in circles for 2 hours EoD. Well I'm sorry I can only be a part of the ****show for a half hour instead.

Call this mafia AtE or whatever but I don't care and I'm reminded why TBT games stopped happening with this game. Ness, I'm really sorry, you've tried your best and have made a fun game, but I don't want to play with unreasonable people. This'll def be my last game and if I live, I'll try a lot harder to be here when your selfish asses want me to be

oh hi there. anything else to say? why have you been lurking so much.
i have NOTHING to say on many people

my scum-reads are literally mostly gut-feeling still cause i can't get a proper grasp on everyone

i was SO confused as to how shea started to buddy buddy me? i really don't like it and it seemed weirdly scum to me

Shae is like the newbie that could be sliding by here but they are not the topic anyone wants you to discuss during the last ten minutes.

i was SO confused as to how shea started to buddy buddy me? i really don't like it and it seemed weirdly scum to me
Nice distancing

Do you wanna start a Shea CFD? Park your vote there and maybe I'll believe you actually stand for something

can we please cfd oath. i'm not jumping onto punchy, evan or geoni.

oh hi there. anything else to say? why have you been lurking so much.

Nah nobody is CFDing Oath right now.
Post automatically merged:

Just vote for Heyden or myself.

i want to vote heyden now that nobody wants to listen to my oath vote.
heyden's honestly been all over the place and i believe that punchy, geoni and tae are town, the only person out of those wagons i'm unsure of is heyden.

heyden votes = scum lol what is this y’all had 50 hours to sus heyden

I VOTED EONS AGO. NO ONE WANTS LOCKET SO I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL TO DO.

No one respects me here for all the effort I HAVE put into the game because I wasn't here at the exact moment everyone is demanding I be here

my comment was intended to be more of a remark on how mad the threads is rn, i wasn't trying to disrespect you

i want to vote heyden now that nobody wants to listen to my oath vote.
heyden's honestly been all over the place and i believe that punchy, geoni and tae are town, the only person out of those wagons i'm unsure of is heyden.

Do you want to vote heyden? Or are you just voting heyden because geoni/tae/punchy are your townreads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back