• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice distancing

Do you wanna start a Shea CFD? Park your vote there and maybe I'll believe you actually stand for something
i don't want a CFD for anyone right now, especially not shea. i'm sticking with my vote on punchy as he is who i personally think is most scum

Like I know I've told you to bet with the BWs but you can't just vote 5 minutes to EoD on a read you don't really have dude.

That's not enough time to vote someone at all.

Hold off on the heyden vote until you can make a genuine decision

I agree with f11, people had all day to vote Heyden. Why is it just happening now? It's either bad town play or mafia scramble.

Evan why are you off wagons? Do you not agree with any of them?

heyden votes = scum lol what is this y’all had 50 hours to sus heyden
I am getting bad vibes from this now yeah

Like the case against him is even flimsier and more gut read than the objections against Geoni, which at least have some backing to them

Heyden is fishy to me but it's hard to explain why and I now retract wanting to CFD him

Evan why are you off wagons? Do you not agree with any of them?
I don't think we should CFD Heyden

I'm uncomfortable hammering you

And I don't think Harbour is it either chief

Please CFD the useless Shaebae

I'm not going to get lynched but people are uniquely attacking me for just "showing up" at EoD when I have important things outside of mafia to do. And I'm tired of it.

I try to do my best with my reads and what I say but it doesn't matter for anything because I'm not here to go round and round in circles for 2 hours EoD. Well I'm sorry I can only be a part of the ****show for a half hour instead.

Call this mafia AtE or whatever but I don't care and I'm reminded why TBT games stopped happening with this game. Ness, I'm really sorry, you've tried your best and have made a fun game, but I don't want to play with unreasonable people. This'll def be my last game and if I live, I'll try a lot harder to be here when your selfish asses want me to be

i think this is super unfair and i'm genuinely feeling really upset now, it's mafia, if you like it or not they will use this tactic and whether it's fair or not people will question you for it, i actually don't want to play anymore if i'm being accused of being selfish just for playing a game. also i apologised and you're still making me feel bad

i am literally so much more for a shae cfd
Post automatically merged:

i think this is super unfair and i'm genuinely feeling really upset now, it's mafia, if you like it or not they will use this tactic and whether it's fair or not people will question you for it, i actually don't want to play anymore if i'm being accused of being selfish just for playing a game. also i apologised and you're still making me feel bad
mog bby

that wasn't at you lol

I'm pretty sure this summarizes why I think geoni and tae are a potential mafia team. It looks exactly like a coordinated blitz attempt, with each person having outted reads to save eachother.

Tae hasn't even said ANYTHING about geoni, and they vote heyden because "it's been their read all day."

Meanwhile they didn't even attempt to start their OWN BW on their HARD scumread, having voted ME ALL DAY.

Punchy anything is better than that heyden bw, as much as you might scumread them I really, really don't think that was a town bw lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back