• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyden lynch is bad.
Not that I have an opinion, the lynch itself is terrible. I can't support that at all.
Post automatically merged:

ESPECIALLY since they aren't even here to say anything. I have a feeling this is going to go terribly wrong.

Nvm they're here.

Why don't you have an opinion on Heyden by now?

y’all jump on me for ATE but like evan and heyden can do it with no issues ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i mean, approx 20 hrs ago i tried to ask everyone to vote like 12 hours ago. thread was quiet and now it's eod2 and flooded.
I VOTED EONS AGO. NO ONE WANTS LOCKET SO I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL TO DO.

No one respects me here for all the effort I HAVE put into the game because I wasn't here at the exact moment everyone is demanding I be here

I can't read people through ISO, so I generally don't bother. The best way I can read ppl is how much someones a given point someone gives is relevant to the time at hand.

I mean if anything, the general/out of nowhere blitz on heyden means he's town, not mafia.

I VOTED EONS AGO. NO ONE WANTS LOCKET SO I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL TO DO.

No one respects me here for all the effort I HAVE put into the game because I wasn't here at the exact moment everyone is demanding I be here
Have you posted in a quick topic recently?

Fwiw Evan, I respect the effort you've put into your posts, even if I don't like all of them.

I can't read people through ISO, so I generally don't bother. The best way I can read ppl is how much someones a given point someone gives is relevant to the time at hand.

I mean if anything, the general/out of nowhere blitz on heyden means he's town, not mafia.
THERE IS LITERALLY NOT A BLITZ

THERE IS TWO VOTES

AND THE LACK OF MOMENTUM IS WHY HE'S MAF

omg

i just more meant u shouldn't feel like u have to play if u have a lot going on : ( sorry i worded it badly, i apologise, it's late for me and i'm being rude bc i'm tired

locket literally just dipped after voting me

Yeah that happened. You seem to be aware of different individual bad things a lot of people have done, but there's only what... 4 mafia? EVERYONE can't be mafia. I love you man but you can't call someone mafia for like one or two things.

Just ****ing blitz me guys, I'm angry and through with all of you

I don't think you'd get lynched even if you wanted to. Sorry dude.

I don't think your points on Locket are wrong to make given how lurky she is at EoD so it's not like I completely disrespect your effort it's just that I've been iffy about it. I'm probably being paranoid and contributed to not helping town teamwork by suspecting you so I understand how you feel, especially in my position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back