• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure this summarizes why I think geoni and tae are a potential mafia team. It looks exactly like a coordinated blitz attempt, with each person having outted reads to save eachother.

Tae hasn't even said ANYTHING about geoni, and they vote heyden because "it's been their read all day."

Meanwhile they didn't even attempt to start their OWN BW on their HARD scumread, having voted ME ALL DAY.
your obsession with me is boring pls move on

I'm dying so I just want to say that Heyden, Locket, Trundle, they need to be solved. Shae shouldn't be allowed to slide by but just be cautious to not let that be a low hanging fruit D3 mislynch, good vig shot option if you feel -that- strongly about it.

I'm dying so I just want to say that Heyden, Locket, Trundle, they need to be solved. Shae shouldn't be allowed to slide by but just be cautious to not let that be a low hanging fruit D3 mislynch, good vig shot option if you feel -that- strongly about it.
don’t leave us dad what will rasher think ;-;

i think this is super unfair and i'm genuinely feeling really upset now, it's mafia, if you like it or not they will use this tactic and whether it's fair or not people will question you for it, i actually don't want to play anymore if i'm being accused of being selfish just for playing a game. also i apologised and you're still making me feel bad
I wasn't talking to you lol but if it makes you feel any better, I apologize for making you feel bad. You're one of the sweetest people here and now I feel bad for upsetting you. Please understand I had a long day and a long week and am very unhappy with being accused of not doign anything just because I am not able to be here for 2 hours EoD. It's not worth treating me poorly over

the only reason i said especially not shea is bc i didn't think anyone would actually be down for that
If you got a CFD going it could've maybe worked, you're hiding behind your punchy vote because shae is a scum partner and you don't actually want her to go.

Honestly the fact that no one can get anything done until day end feels like how this game is going to go. Please just vote someone daystart, you have a whole night to read too.

If you got a CFD going it could've maybe worked, you're hiding behind your punchy vote because shae is a scum partner and you don't actually want her to go.
i do agree that there are better options. i will literally go with a shea vote D3 if i survive the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back