• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone thought i was crazy for pressing shawo but noOoOoOoOoO tae’s garbage and not contributing and a bad player oOoOoOo
Geoni flipping town does not guarantee shawo is mafia... Like he could be, but it is not like it's confirmed any more now than it was before.

if there’s a big can you just shoot me, thanks.
Post automatically merged:

vig *

rip geoni </3

we shouldn't let sheabae slip off the radar, i'm going to go take a break now but i'll need to look into him after.

I mean I think I talked about this a few posts ago but this was the reason I was lynching Tae and not Geoni?

I mean Tae continues to call me mafia but it's not like a call to action or anything. I didn't start the lynch on Geoni, I did vote them and call them mafia for the heyden flip but what for.

To everyone who started a panic lynch at the end of the day, try using the night to read and just voting daystart.

I'm going to sort out how I feel with Geoni being confirmed town.

I think night actions will be interesting, I'll try to post my full reads before night ends again.

I stated that Shawo wasn't getting much pressure before.
bc after i pushed for it ppl insta voted me bc of it lmao. and then the whole day i had to defend myself and every time i said anything it was “oh tae did this they’re scum” like i’m tired of it. and then he had the audacity to say i’m just a bad player and that shea has contributed more? really? i’m over it

You're coming to his defense quite quickly.
It was less of a defense and more of just me trying to figure out where I view him now. I didn't mean to make it come across as a defense of him. I'm just trying to think about where I stand with me read of him.

If I'm going to be completely honest with you, I don't really think I'd care if I got a lot of pressure lmao.

Also f11, I noticed that your read on me has flipped around a bunch, but I definitely think I should be one of your top townreads. I need to sort out potential night actions as well.

if shebae is scum shawo does start to look not gr8

omg it's 5am tho, what is wrong with me

If I'm going to be completely honest with you, I don't really think I'd care if I got a lot of pressure lmao.

Also f11, I noticed that your read on me has flipped around a bunch, but I definitely think I should be one of your top townreads. I need to sort out potential night actions as well.
I can definitely clear you and tae as town or mafia by day 3 so it’s a null rn :)

By the way, I know I said a lot of this towards the end of d1. But Tae isn't doing anything. They didn't even get the heyden lynch that they jumped on and their first post is back to Shawo.

Barely any comment about the Geoni lynch.

I'm going to stand with the fact that Tae is always mafia here.

What did you guys think about the Geoni bw?

exactly how does shawo's alignment relate to geoni's

i can't explain how geoni played this game. his response was to not engage, on purpose, with me

if shebae is scum shawo does start to look not gr8

omg it's 5am tho, what is wrong with me

I defended shae there because I didn't think they did anything that warranted being lynched, I don't think them flipping mafia has a whole lot to do with me but that's just me. I think they've had a couple of really sketchy votes, but I still think they play exactly like a noob on their first game.

For me it makes sense to question shawo since most of my reads were built around the thought of Geoni possibly being scum. But clearly my reads are bad so if I'm alive for D3 I'll try to start fresh I guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back