• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should, who's mafia that got Geoni lynched? And... who's mafia that didn't vote Geoni?

no i'm gonna solve it but i'm pissed that that lynch even happened

end of day was really bad. Everyone was voting their individual reads and lynches were moving everywhere, the lynch was in by everyone who did that too...

Like in essence those CFD's was just splitting the vote off a majority. I said that too. It got the lynch off of you.

I just think it's something interesting to look in to...
The lynch on punchy.
The lynch on heyden.
And the lynch on Shae.

glow, DinoTown, Oath2Order, Trundle, shawo, f11
Post automatically merged:

i think more importantly tho we look into the lynch on geoni lol, no way is scum not in that tbh

i'm leaving this thread now it's 5am, if someone sees me back here please ask justin to ban me, thank you

omg do u rly think trundle is town : (

but geoni said we should look into him

I need to look back into my read on oath I think. A large part of my townread on him was the fact that it FEELS like mafia is jumping on to the lynch on Oath.

However, the fact that there was little to no lynch pressure means? something? to me?

I mean on one hand it could just be coincidence, but on the other hand it's possible that oath was largely scumread by town, and the mafia didn't feel the need to push a partner like that.

Yeah glow started it.

town town probably mafia at this point town town mafia

Dude you couldn't be assed to look into why I thought Geoni was scum. I know he was your buddy but you need to actually provide a reason why you think f11 and I are scum instead of reeeee-ing.

Further, you logically can't clear glow without clearing me.

Who even started the Geoni train, was it glow.

I gave my reason for why I thought he was scum. First two then voted, then I hopped on.

big fat F in the chat for Geoni

I'm def going to have to examine some things from this.

Trust me guys even though I got pissed earlier I will still try my best, even if my best is ****

I will gladly eat a mafia bullet rn though

Think in the quicktopic??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yeah if she survives N2 I can keep pushing her as a D3 lynch 🤭

The problem with Harbour is no one really took a stance, it was all ‘null I don’t feel like lynching her’ and that was that.

I really did not expect a Geoni lynch, and it sucks bc most people waited until the last few hours to ask questions and push him when he was probably the most active person at the first half of this day zzz. On the other hand I can see why people scumread him for his ATE, but idk that was awful.

One thing I'll say in the aftermath is that I do not like glow's push

She's been on this thread of "oh he's acting weird" which ultimately led to his lynch...

Granted I had him in my lynch pool but she was oddly persistent about it. Yes I read your posts, and yes I get why you were saying what you were saying, but I just can't ignore what happened and who arguably started a lot of it.

She's been on this thread of "oh he's acting weird" which ultimately led to his lynch...

Granted I had him in my lynch pool but she was oddly persistent about it. Yes I read your posts, and yes I get why you were saying what you were saying, but I just can't ignore what happened and who arguably started a lot of it.

that's a cool strawman and all but my argument was NEVER THAT HE WAS ACTING WEIRD.

geoni chose not to fully engage and said that it in thread. my reads were never cemented, in fact i had expressed doubts on him very early game and he had changed my mind relatively quickly

he wasn't ~acting weird~

his reads were impossible for me to follow.

all he had to do was enter the dialogue that i attempted to encourage by asking him questions to try to find the missing areas between his thoughts and his posts.

what i received was initially him insulting me which he proceeded to do a few times but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh and apathy toward the end. but mostly a lack of response. he had many three lines that i was considering. but it was not nearly enough. i actively encourage you or anyone to find an adequate response from geoni to me, or an interaction in which i did not try to give geoni a chance, because it does not exist.

** maybe three lines

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back