• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
why was your text blue
Post automatically merged:

I now understand how you did that

cry’s i wish you’d have shot me and not heyden. put me out of my misery.

Day 3

pieta-1499.jpg

Michelangelo's "Pieta"
Here is some art trivia for you:
This statue is meant to represent the Virgin Mary holding Jesus after the crucifixion.
Why is the relevant?
It's about to be Easter, and y'all keep crucifying innocents.
Let's see who died, shall we?
______________________________________________________________​

Heyden, amazonevan19, and PandaDarling died last night. In respective order, their roles were Vanilla Townie, 1-Shot Restless Spirit, and Seraph Knight.

Their roles are as follows:

Heyden:
Vanilla Townie: You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no special abilities other than your voice and vote.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town.

amazonevan19:
1-Shot Restless Spirit: You are a 1-Shot Restless Spirit. in the event you are night killed by the mafia, you will come back to haunt them. If you are night killed, you will be allowed to participate in a day vote one more time. This will be done by PMing the host (myself) who you wish to vote for. The vote will not be visible until the end of the phase.

You are not required to spend this vote. You are allowed to use it at any time and are allowed to retract it whenever you want. While you may be dead, you will not contribute to town's numbers any longer, you'll merely be an extra vote.

Panda Darling:
Seraph Knight: You are a Seraph Knight. During the night phase, you may PM me the name of one player currently alive. Whoever you target will be permanently protected from all night kills. There are several factors in this, however.

1. You may only select ONE target for the entirety of the game. You cannot change who you choose to protect, so you must choose wisely.
2. When you die, your target will lose their protection and will once again be vulnerable to night kills.
3. Your target will not be aware that they are protected by you. They will be alerted if they are hit, however.

amazonevan19's ability has been activated! They will be allowed to secretly participate in one more day vote.

Depending on circumstances, I may or may not allow extensions for Easter. If the mods do something wacky tomorrow I'll see to pausing the game if people find it too grating.

Last edited:
oh my god........ this is so embarrassing, let's all just agree to get trundle out the way now

okay so uhhhh either vig claim or tae mafia lol

assuming there’s a roleblocker

shout out to heyden for saving me doe

@Ness idk if you can answer this but is kp attached to individuals or the mafia team as a whole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back