• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Count - 3:1
PunchyDaHufflepuff [3]: Oath2Order, Antonio, DinoTown
Sheabae [2]: PunchyDaHufflepuff, Locket
Oath2Order [1]: f11
tae [1]: shawo
Not Voting [6]: Trundle, Shaebae, tae, glow, Mogyay, Harbour

Currrently at [3] votes, PunchyDaHufflepuff is set to be lynched.

You have roughly 10 hours left to lynch someone. Majority to immediately lynch is 7. Please remember that voting is mandatory.

oh my LORD I'M SORRY, i literally did check this last night but the forum was down lol, did i miss anything

Oath today tae tmrw

Make an actual case.
Post automatically merged:

Make an actual case.

On either me or tae. Like come on.

oh my LORD I'M SORRY, i literally did check this last night but the forum was down lol, did i miss anything

I made two big posts. One on Shea and one on Punchy. I'm pushing Punchy but am flexible to vote Shea.

Locket’s posts feel like they have a strange agenda hidden behind them. Earlygame, they fixated on me and Sheabae being masons for a while. That read as an attempt to divert the conversation to roles. Then a few posts later they posted a blanket readslist with little backing and no reasoning listed. They then dipped at EoD, letting the Jacob lynch happen even though they scumread Trundle. Most of their reads include scumreading high posters, probably to ignore what they are saying and lead their own agenda. Later, towards EoD 2, they distance themselves from Sheabae, and put their vote on me to avoid responsibility for the Dad lynch while still saying that they don’t want a CFD. Their D3 includes several posts about the message and then a sudden suspicion of me with no progression beforehand. Their ISO has a lot of contradicting decisions and actions, which leads me to give her a scumread.
i was trying to discuss roles to attempt to get some sort of idea on who was town/scum.
the time i dipped EoD was for a legit reason n i just stuck with my trundle vote due to missing all of EoD.
i didn't wanna do CFD because i didn't want a repeat of whatever tf happened EoD 1.
i've pretty much scum-leaned you the entire game.

i like this post though, keep it up.

So reading back I basically have two main ideas. Either:
1) tae is mafia and shawo is town
2) shawo is mafia and tae is town

If I sheep shawo and vote tae today and they flip mafia, we are on the right track. If not, I have no hope for this game. I feel like after either of those two people flipped the rest of my reads would line up pretty easily.

I think Punchy is town. I'm curious why f11 flipped her read on me so fast when I was one of her top town reads. I wish Punchy and Antonio would stop arguing about nothing since it is honestly making me want to die reading it.

So reading back I basically have two main ideas. Either:
1) tae is mafia and shawo is town
2) shawo is mafia and tae is town

If I sheep shawo and vote tae today and they flip mafia, we are on the right track. If not, I have no hope for this game. I feel like after either of those two people flipped the rest of my reads would line up pretty easily.

I think Punchy is town. I'm curious why f11 flipped her read on me so fast when I was one of her top town reads. I wish Punchy and Antonio would stop arguing about nothing since it is honestly making me want to die reading it.
Shawo claimed man, they ain't scum. Their claim fit with the whole entire weird bull**** going on regarding to roles, they are soo obscure to the forums.

Shawo claimed man, they ain't scum. Their claim fit with the whole entire weird bull**** going on regarding to roles, they are soo obscure to the forums.
1) There could be safe claims for mafia
2) shawo is smart enough to fabricate something like that. He didn't claim until AFTER the first couple blue roles got revealed which means he had time to come up with something

1) There could be safe claims for mafia
2) shawo is smart enough to fabricate something like that. He didn't claim until AFTER the first couple blue roles got revealed which means he had time to come up with something

So what are your thoughts on the people who might actually get lynched, like Punchy or Shea?

Alternatively, convince me to get off Punchy and onto tae.

i will place my vote on the counter-punchy bandwagon, oath is preferable

oath didn’t get off his butt and do stuff until many claims came out uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back