• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay like

We need to get scum today. Nobody's online.

Either we lynch Punchy and y'all need to get on voting, or y'all need to convince me *off* of Punchy like come on.

I think given the state of the game, I'd put locket and tae as most likely to be mafia.

Looking back at my townreads, the one that is probably least deserved is trundles, who I've marked town just because they seem to think the same way as me, and I could definitely be pocketed, but looking at d1 I don't believe he's mafia with the vote patterns.

I'm confident that punchy is town, and if he gets lynched, he can get lynched after I die.

I'm fairly certain all pr claims are real, antonio/mog had a great rxn pass and f11 is just town. Period.

So that leaves me with harbour/oath/dino/glow/shae

I said earlier that I townread harbour, and I do think that oath has towntold more, but I don't really know if I can say for a fact that "shae/glow/dino" has 2 mafia in it.

This is purely interactions - I think there's a pretty high chance that there's a third party in this game which will just gut my reads completely... but...

If shae flips town, I believe that locket is mafia every time, and if shae flips mafia, I think there's a possibility that harbour is mafia.

If locket flips mafia I don't know if we really gain any information.

Well.

The site went down as I was writing this post so I went to sleep, and when I woke up it was still here. I completely lost my train of thought.

I'm not really sure what happens if oath flips mafia/town, besides the fact that it probably means that glow is mafia if oath is town.

Oh trundle, if you need to townread me to lynch Shae, I did crumb my role... Like not well. But I did.

sorry a lots going on irl rn and i’ve been awol.
shawo is still pushing for my lynch? lmao.

i’ve been MIA and i haven’t gotten a chance to really re-read lately and i’m sorry for that. i haven’t really been invested in this the last few days and i apprise for that y’all. i don’t even know who to vote for at this time.

Antonio, if the only other counterwagon you're willing to do is Shea then we can lynch Shea.

So reading back I basically have two main ideas. Either:
1) tae is mafia and shawo is town
2) shawo is mafia and tae is town

If I sheep shawo and vote tae today and they flip mafia, we are on the right track. If not, I have no hope for this game. I feel like after either of those two people flipped the rest of my reads would line up pretty easily.
Post automatically merged:

I think Punchy is town. I'm curious why f11 flipped her read on me so fast when I was one of her top town reads. I wish Punchy and Antonio would stop arguing about nothing since it is honestly making me want to die reading it.

if it’s me vs shawo i’m town so good luck.
i’ve been trying to say shawo is sketchy from the get go but nobody even gave it a fuxking glance so why bother pushing for it now.

I do think that locket is probably mafia this game, and I know that Locket is voting Shea, but I'm not even sure what counterwagon will even happen.

But I think that the punchy lynch is so bad.

the fact that shawo thinks the punchy lynch is bad makes me think punchy mafia. lol.

Still don't know how anyone townreads Tae.

"Shawo is sketchy from the get-go"

I mean I'd say Tae is an easy lynch, but no one votes with me, and even when yesterday when the bw happened, it was just me and 2 town.

If you read ONLY that, then that should mean they're mafia to you.

the fact that shawo thinks the punchy lynch is bad makes me think punchy mafia. lol.

Tae boutta justify voting punchy to try and get punchy lynched.

nah, i’m not mafia. just really distracted town & for that i’m sorry but your constant pressure on me really just makes me think you’re mafia and you really want the mislynch today.

i’ll give everyone 1$ to vote shawo today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back