• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i HATE apathy i've decided.
Post automatically merged:

My first impression on glow’s ISO is that it’s short. It’s about the same length as Locket’s. I thought that glow had at least contributed a little bit more than Locket, but I guess that I’m wrong. Did not like the backstepping on #86. Glow’s a better player than that. Glow had a d1 suspicion on Oath, which gives her a little towncred. #784-#991 read as an attempt to misguide town tbh. I honestly don’t think that they believed in their pushes and were just trying to distract. Their oath push is an exception. They weren’t really trying to make it happen d1 and it read like a bus. Then, Day 2 happened. Their reactions to Dad’s posts are wolfy and felt like they were trying to trigger a reaction, which happened and caused Dad to give up on defending himself. Very very wolfy actions. REALLY do not like #1861 for some reason. It kind of reads as faked and not true to push an agenda. Most of their closer to EoD posts on Friday read as “contributing” but not really as they were just posting an updated votecount. As of now, they feel like they’re avoiding me to jump on my wagon when I’m not ready to defend myself from it. This is also a wolflean. Glow has the potential to be town, but I don’t think they are based off of their ISO.

will continue posting more ISOs after midnight, i.e. after schoolwork is due.

can u QUOTE things. or LINK. if you want actual responses that is

fgjdfklgjdfklgjsklgjflgdjflgjdl

GEONI NEVER DEFENDED HIMSELF. idk how many times i'm going to reiterate that he willfully did not engage with me.

HOW can i cause someone to "give up on defending themself" whilst they DON'T ENGAGE

also. your point about me "triggering a reaction" is so very dull. of course i was trying to trigger a reaction. that's exactly how you play this game lol.

Most of their closer to EoD posts on Friday read as “contributing” but not really as they were just posting an updated votecount.

lmfao @ the idea of me trying to be "helpful" or "contributing" when i, very consciously and clearly, am not that sort of player to begin with

the vote counts were because this thread becomes complete chaos nearing the end of days. and YOU contribute to that by flooding the thread with your one liners 2-3 hours before day ends so you can thank players like yourself.

i am gonna close my eyes and vote in the 2-3 people that flooded the thread end of d1/d2

:)

Last edited:
I don’t know if I’m feeling burnt out but literally no combination of a mafia team makes sense that I’m starting believe there’s just 2/3 independent serial killers lmao

i'm screaming because this was (and still is) actually me after geoni's flip. like i know it's horrible to base the majority of your reads around 1 assumption but that's what i did lol.

the thing is that i'm not sure how to reevaluate at this point as i deservedly have lost confidence/basis in my own reads. i have too many players that i firmly believe are not mafia. it will take a red flip/reading back interactions to change this. i'm trying to just ignore my prior reads for now, which makes me just wanna sheep panda/geoni ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

like tae. something in me refuses to accept that tae is mafia, but i can see them compatible as 3rd party. but shawo is right and has some valid assertions

yes vote in the people who advocated against town lynches

very smart glow

yes i am one smart wolf

that's also assuming a vigi didn't shoot n2, with the Heyden kill that might have happened. Don't know why mafia or SK would kill Heyden.

did u even read wtf is this lol. this is so weird

Townlocks:

Punchy
Mog - might have been a little pre-emptive on the lock earlier, but it is right so suck it., this game she’s shared her opinions a lot and her postlynch anxiety reads as a town voting the wrong person and not as scum getting caught
Antonio - masons with mog. Thank god because i would have advocated for his lynch.

Townread:

Shawo - His advocation for no lynch early is towny especially considering that I think the Day One wagons were v/v. Their later reads and especially the Geoni vote reads as real, I don’t think a scum would jump on the wagon there.
Trundle - his earlygame tone reads as he’s hiding something, but this could just be him repressing yelling at the whole town. Jacob and Trundle are TEXTBOOK v/v lynches. The wagons held on for too long, this should have been like the tae wagon which fell apart but the mafia prolonged their susses in attempt to get a ML.

Townlean:

DinoTown - I like his thoughts. I think that they come from a towny pov. Not much to say here, they’ve contributed a good amount, but hasn’t really tried to lead like Shawo did earlier.

Null:

F11 - hasn’t been memeing as much, their tae bandwagon is really scummy, their no lynch shenanigans are wolfy, and they seem to have an aggressive thread presence. Bus Driver claim gives me pause on this scumread as it can be either alignment. Also they’re obviously going to vote me with sparse reasoning. I want this to be scum but I don’t know if they’re bold enough to claim bus driver there.
Harbour - honestly don’t feel like they’ve done anything much this game even though they’ve posted quite a bit. ISO coming before EoD.
Glow - honestly have no idea tbh. ISO coming before EoD.

Wolflean:

Locket - This is a gutread, something about her posts make me want to scumread her. Weak read. Will be scummier if she doesn’t pick it up. Vote on me was ???. ISO coming before EoD.
Tae - not aligned with F11. I don’t feel like their reaction came from a town standpoint. I thought it was really scummy tbh. ISO coming before EoD.

Wolfread:

Shaebae - Honestly I shouldn’t even need to explain this. If you disagree with this placement give Sheabae quotes to disprove it.

Wolf!:
Oath - hasn’t posted that much. Their ONE post with big juicy content is a wall sussing me. He literally hadn’t said my name once before. He had no progression. He half-assed a read on Geoni and a few other people voted him before he bandwagoned. Geoni was the most obvious town in the game and I’m still pissed that he was lynched.

i'm going to sleep

thank god for the ignore button.

I'll be back

don't maj me or I will be v pissed.

@oath2order you'll regret sussing me postflip

are we seriously going to let someone who has objectively been more scummy then me live one more day because they're lowposting

yeah vote me out of this lmao

i'm confused. didn't you already post these or am i just having insane deja vu

very smart glow

tbh that's how i felt when jacob died

but let's be honest, neither of us were actually proactive enough during the day to truly deserve to be indignant

(in my case, it was my d1, and in yours - your d2)

Last edited:

very smart glow

Which you had no way of actually knowing unless you're scum hiding behind that as a crutch

some strange energy in this thread

It's Easter and the site, wonky times

Which you had no way of actually knowing unless you're scum hiding behind that as a crutch
i actually know that because they flipped town

and geoni was obv obv

and the wagon composition was indicating v/v wagons d1

heyden was scummy

most of my townreads didn't need to be updated since when I last posted them. I'm using a similar readslist.

but let's be honest, neither of us were actually proactive enough during the day to truly deserve to be indignant (in my case, it was my d1, and in yours - your d2)

oh i ****ing was. I HARD advocated for Dad to stay alive for the last two hours of D2 EOD. I hadn't advocated earlier but I was literally so sure Dad was town and I showed that in my readslist. I wasn't sure if dad was going to become a deadwagon like tae so I wasn't so hard pressed on it.

Last edited:
i actually know that because they flipped town

and geoni was obv obv

and the wagon composition was indicating v/v wagons d1

heyden was scummy

most of my townreads didn't need to be updated since when I last posted them. I'm using a similar readslist.

but let's be honest, neither of us were actually proactive enough during the day to truly deserve to be indignant (in my case, it was my d1, and in yours - your d2)

oh i ****ing was. I HARD advocated for Dad to stay alive for the last two hours of D2 EOD. I hadn't advocated earlier but I was literally so sure Dad was town and I showed that in my readslist. I wasn't sure if dad was going to become a deadwagon like tae so I wasn't so hard pressed on it.

Dude you can't retroactively say "yes vote in the people who advocated against town lynches" because AT THE TIME you had no way of knowing that.

Dude you can't retroactively say "yes vote in the people who advocated against town lynches" because AT THE TIME you had no way of knowing that.
yes i can because i can say vote for the people who voted for the town lunches and no one would bat an eye

the last two hours of the day aren't really enough

you need traction

Don't know why mafia or SK would kill Heyden.
are you even on track with the thread and claims at the moment?
I do not see how his playstyle is relevant to his actions. What has Geoni/Evan stated that disprove your scum claims on him (making townlocks, weak scumleans, sussing people once they sus him). I only remember them stating that was his usual playstyle.

I remember playing a small game with punchy. Punchy was mafia. Everyone automatically town read him based off of "playstyle", including me. He won.

You make excellent points about townlocks, weak scumleans, and sussing people once the sus him. However, I don't see how that being "punchy style of playing" disproves those arguments, enough for them to be considered a null.
well, evan stated this:
he seems to be pretty typical town punchy at the moment in my view......I don’t think scum punchy would be so quick to townlock somebody at this stage in the game.
and geoni stated this:
however I see a lot of people have that reaction to Punchy because his playstyle can be very all over the place and shift suddenly based on a single post or minute point and he did it to you...... it's just something that I think can become a bit of a distraction for people when it comes to him. I like where his vote is by the final votecount.
evan's post was correct, why would scum want to townlock that early? especially looking at the fact that many people in this game have played with punchy before, i'm assuming that he has a fair amount of experience. if he's experienced and townlocks people day one, then i could only imagine that this is how he plays like normally, as others would've been quick to point his scummy action out had his actions from before ever differed.
geoni pointed out that his unpredictable playstyle was normal and that his weird activity such as making weak reads and changing them very often was a distraction for new players reading him. he also touches on his vote for day one and that was on panda. i do agree that it did make sense and was justified, based on how punchy sussed her a lot too.
from how i'm reading your point on the previous game where he was scum, punchy plays similarly as both mafia and town which is why i'm still a bit unsure on him but still, his posts are getting better now and i like the ideas he has specifically suggested about locket. this is why i have placed him in null.

i honestly don't think hayden was scummy at all like i have no idea why geoni pushed him so hard

geoni and others but i mention geoni bc that was his CFD prospect

when are you stating that you were certain?

¯\_(ツ)_/ i think oath is mafia but mostly because i refuse to believe i was 0/2 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I'm here, I definitely used maintenance as an excuse to catch up on homework and stuff.

I've read most of the posts and I'll probably make a post of my own before the deadline hits, but yeah, that's why I've been awol.

wait since when did people actually still scumread oath

that's a thing?

lol

also since when did people townread heyden so bad

You guys have a pretty bad vote split in my opinion. it looks like 3-1-1 on punchy/shae/oath

I'm not entirely sure why we're not doing a Tae lynch today, I think I've made a pretty strong case as to why they should be lynched given the circumstances.

I'm never lynching punchy here, and between Oath/Shae I'll think about it.

Also we're absolutely splitting the votes amongst prs and it's pretty bad. Antonio on punchy/f11 on oath.
Mog what do you think?

I'll do a better post tmrw but I'm probably pulling an all nighter, so after my work is done I'll get something up.

Yeah I definitely agree with the sentiment that heyden could have been townread but probably shouldn't be a strong townread. I've definitely felt like Oath has a much stronger presence in the game, but I'm still not sure if it makes up for their d1/d2.

It kind of feels like a lot of people are losing direction here, and I'm kinda tired of everyone being push overs. Can we just lynch Tae.

I kinda don't really care about ya'lls reads now that I think about it. I don't know why I should.

Even lynching one mafia will probably give enough lee-way to win this game, but if we lynch town, it just takes 1 or 2 split votes for the game to drop.

I'm gonna make a 5 player scumlist and try to get those 5 people lynched. I'm fairly certain this is our last ML. I think I've been playing too passively, instead of forcing the lynches I want lmao.

Also everyone defending Tae is mafia, and I'm not sure why people just listened to them because they were so many. If all it takes is 3 people saying the same read for you to pretend it's ok then idk why do it. Tae has literally done nothing all game, and no one will lynch them. If that doesn't scream mafia idk what does.

Last edited:
i mean in a way you're not wrong

wait since when did people actually still scumread oath

that's a thing?

lol

also since when did people townread heyden so bad

if geoni was mafia would likely be town but..

:-(

the problem i have with oath the most currently is that it really feels like he comes into the thread to give his reason for why he's voting for someone. and not because he's actually trying to gamesolve / learn from interactions, etc.

hayden was ok? i didn't think the suspicions were that warranted whereas i get why people scumread tae tbh

he would likely ***

Last edited:
I'm gonna make a 5 player scumlist and try to get those 5 people lynched. I'm fairly certain this is our last ML. I think I've been playing too passively, instead of forcing the lynches I want lmao.
Sounds like a plan so long as you can decently back up the people on your scumlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back