• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Townlocks:

Punchy
Mog - might have been a little pre-emptive on the lock earlier, but it is right so suck it., this game she’s shared her opinions a lot and her postlynch anxiety reads as a town voting the wrong person and not as scum getting caught
Antonio - masons with mog. Thank god because i would have advocated for his lynch.

Townread:

Shawo - His advocation for no lynch early is towny especially considering that I think the Day One wagons were v/v. Their later reads and especially the Geoni vote reads as real, I don’t think a scum would jump on the wagon there.
Trundle - his earlygame tone reads as he’s hiding something, but this could just be him repressing yelling at the whole town. Jacob and Trundle are TEXTBOOK v/v lynches. The wagons held on for too long, this should have been like the tae wagon which fell apart but the mafia prolonged their susses in attempt to get a ML.

Townlean:

DinoTown - I like his thoughts. I think that they come from a towny pov. Not much to say here, they’ve contributed a good amount, but hasn’t really tried to lead like Shawo did earlier.

Null:

F11 - hasn’t been memeing as much, their tae bandwagon is really scummy, their no lynch shenanigans are wolfy, and they seem to have an aggressive thread presence. Bus Driver claim gives me pause on this scumread as it can be either alignment. Also they’re obviously going to vote me with sparse reasoning. I want this to be scum but I don’t know if they’re bold enough to claim bus driver there.
Harbour - honestly don’t feel like they’ve done anything much this game even though they’ve posted quite a bit. ISO coming before EoD.
Glow - honestly have no idea tbh. ISO coming before EoD.

Wolflean:

Locket - This is a gutread, something about her posts make me want to scumread her. Weak read. Will be scummier if she doesn’t pick it up. Vote on me was ???. ISO coming before EoD.
Tae - not aligned with F11. I don’t feel like their reaction came from a town standpoint. I thought it was really scummy tbh. ISO coming before EoD.

Wolfread:

Shaebae - Honestly I shouldn’t even need to explain this. If you disagree with this placement give Sheabae quotes to disprove it.

Wolf!:
Oath - hasn’t posted that much. Their ONE post with big juicy content is a wall sussing me. He literally hadn’t said my name once before. He had no progression. He half-assed a read on Geoni and a few other people voted him before he bandwagoned. Geoni was the most obvious town in the game and I’m still pissed that he was lynched.

i'm going to sleep

thank god for the ignore button.

I'll be back

don't maj me or I will be v pissed.

@oath2order you'll regret sussing me postflip
Post automatically merged:

are we seriously going to let someone who has objectively been more scummy then me live one more day because they're lowposting

yeah vote me out of this lmao

So you go from sussing me to a full-on "he's absolutely mafia"? And you still unvoted me?

this game makes no sense. Like none of it all lmao but it’s 4am and I want to read back lol

But why has tae done nothing? Why was glow wall posting to prove how geoni was scummy and suddenly willing to sheep and not re-examining ppl? Why has trundle done nothing except defend himself and sheep? Why did oath make effort for one post then continue to lurk? And I don’t know if I’m feeling burnt out but literally no combination of a mafia team makes sense that I’m starting believe there’s just 2/3 independent serial killers lmao

I will reread their posts but rn punchy/sheabae both seem like ez lynch and things they did that are scummy can be applied to others in the game. Can someone pls explain to me why they are being voted ~_~ I think a mislynch today is absolutely terrible so I want to be as pragmatic as possible.

this game makes no sense. Like none of it all lmao but it’s 4am and I want to read back lol

But why has tae done nothing? Why was glow wall posting to prove how geoni was scummy and suddenly willing to sheep and not re-examining ppl? Why has trundle done nothing except defend himself and sheep? Why did oath make effort for one post then continue to lurk? And I don’t know if I’m feeling burnt out but literally no combination of a mafia team makes sense that I’m starting believe there’s just 2/3 independent serial killers lmao

I will reread their posts but rn punchy/sheabae both seem like ez lynch and things they did that are scummy can be applied to others in the game. Can someone pls explain to me why they are being voted ~_~ I think a mislynch today is absolutely terrible so I want to be as pragmatic as possible.

I've been arguing with Punchy all day. Mostly.

The game has been slow because Easter and downtime.

if theres 5 mafia and no other 3p killers

8:5
mislynch if we kill me today 7:5
and 3 nightkills 4:5

guys it's ****ing mylo

if 3p killer and 4 mafia

8:4:1
mislynch if we kill me 7:4:1
then three nightkills 4:4:1

if we no lynch

8:5
after a no lynch 8:5
3 nightkills 5:5

if we no lynch with 3p killer

8:4:1
after no lynch 8:4:1
3 nightkills on town5:4:1

okay so we need to lynch oath or shea today.

that's also assuming a vigi didn't shoot n2, with the Heyden kill that might have happened. Don't know why mafia or SK would kill Heyden.

I've been arguing with Punchy all day. Mostly.

The game has been slow because Easter and downtime.
no, i've been yelling at antonio

you've just been observing the town v town conflict

you intentionally reignited antonio's paranoia for me

you just posted that wall and started lurking again

does literally anyone else see what the hell is happening

yeah i think we're gonna need a vigi claim if it exists at this point

i think i advised against this earlier but i did not realize it was lylo

if one-shot vigi

9:4
ML 8:4
5:4 if one-shot

how the **** is that scum slipping??? i have NO idea if she did or did not but i do think that if tae WAS scum then tae would not have brought it up in thread??
this is a towny reaction tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: f11
you intentionally reignited antonio's paranoia for me
Can you not lie to motivate your own sus reads, thanks. I'm not paranoid ya dingus, I've been scum reading you most of the game. It never died down. I'm the OG reader on you.

Apparently, other people believe you are scum besides just me and oath.

@f11, why are you voting oath? You ask for everyone's top 3 Lynch candidate but never provided them yourself.

Locket’s posts feel like they have a strange agenda hidden behind them. Earlygame, they fixated on me and Sheabae being masons for a while. That read as an attempt to divert the conversation to roles. Then a few posts later they posted a blanket readslist with little backing and no reasoning listed. They then dipped at EoD, letting the Jacob lynch happen even though they scumread Trundle. Most of their reads include scumreading high posters, probably to ignore what they are saying and lead their own agenda. Later, towards EoD 2, they distance themselves from Sheabae, and put their vote on me to avoid responsibility for the Dad lynch while still saying that they don’t want a CFD. Their D3 includes several posts about the message and then a sudden suspicion of me with no progression beforehand. Their ISO has a lot of contradicting decisions and actions, which leads me to give her a scumread.

Locket’s posts feel like they have a strange agenda hidden behind them. Earlygame, they fixated on me and Sheabae being masons for a while. That read as an attempt to divert the conversation to roles. Then a few posts later they posted a blanket readslist with little backing and no reasoning listed. They then dipped at EoD, letting the Jacob lynch happen even though they scumread Trundle. Most of their reads include scumreading high posters, probably to ignore what they are saying and lead their own agenda. Later, towards EoD 2, they distance themselves from Sheabae, and put their vote on me to avoid responsibility for the Dad lynch while still saying that they don’t want a CFD. Their D3 includes several posts about the message and then a sudden suspicion of me with no progression beforehand. Their ISO has a lot of contradicting decisions and actions, which leads me to give her a scumread.
I think this is a well written post and I love this coming from you but I feel like I don't remember some of these things so could you like provide sources for them, thanks.

Can you not lie to motivate your own sus reads, thanks. I'm not paranoid ya dingus, I've been scum reading you most of the game. It never died down. I'm the OG reader on you.

Apparently, other people believe you are scum besides just me and oath.

yeah but you voted me as soon as oath sussed me and gave you the opporitunity

oath is scum and i'm trying to reason with you first because if you shut up about me the lynch has a bigger chance of dying down

I do not see how his playstyle is relevant to his actions. What has Geoni/Evan stated that disprove your scum claims on him (making townlocks, weak scumleans, sussing people once they sus him). I only remember them stating that was his usual playstyle.

I remember playing a small game with punchy. Punchy was mafia. Everyone automatically town read him based off of "playstyle", including me. He won.

You make excellent points about townlocks, weak scumleans, and sussing people once the sus him. However, I don't see how that being "punchy style of playing" disproves those arguments, enough for them to be considered a null.
@Harbour

Can you address this post, thanks.

the case on not to lynch shea is that he's a lowposter

is that literally it

because if we let him live that will end very badly and i do NOT want to lose to Sheabae.

quote his posts and prove why he's town, please.

My first impression on glow’s ISO is that it’s short. It’s about the same length as Locket’s. I thought that glow had at least contributed a little bit more than Locket, but I guess that I’m wrong. Did not like the backstepping on #86. Glow’s a better player than that. Glow had a d1 suspicion on Oath, which gives her a little towncred. #784-#991 read as an attempt to misguide town tbh. I honestly don’t think that they believed in their pushes and were just trying to distract. Their oath push is an exception. They weren’t really trying to make it happen d1 and it read like a bus. Then, Day 2 happened. Their reactions to Dad’s posts are wolfy and felt like they were trying to trigger a reaction, which happened and caused Dad to give up on defending himself. Very very wolfy actions. REALLY do not like #1861 for some reason. It kind of reads as faked and not true to push an agenda. Most of their closer to EoD posts on Friday read as “contributing” but not really as they were just posting an updated votecount. As of now, they feel like they’re avoiding me to jump on my wagon when I’m not ready to defend myself from it. This is also a wolflean. Glow has the potential to be town, but I don’t think they are based off of their ISO.

will continue posting more ISOs after midnight, i.e. after schoolwork is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back