Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I think I'd actually be more satisfied with a potential lynch on Geoni.

I find it interesting that Damniel was willing to go off of his "100% scumread" onto someone who he has a really weak case on. I think... that probably means damniel is mafia. Now that I keep wording it out.

@lynching me - hell no

@scumreading Dan for that - this is how EoD can be and it's an organic moment if anything. Don't like the direction you are going and you would have benefitted from an earlier start

I'm really unhappy with both of these lynches. Mostly because none of them make any sense to me. It feels like they were started really early when very little was happening, and now people are hopping between them because of time. It's really awful.

So I'll say this one more time.

Can, we get, an NL.

We can lynch either of these 2 people after today. A potential investigation on either of these two gives you as much information as lynching them. The math checks out. And it's better than lynching someone just because of time.

I

I'm sure you are understanding why I left the thread. Antonio's play style is to ask as many dumb questions as possible and never contribute anything actually worthwhile to the game.
My questions aren't dumb. You barely contributed **** either.

Punchy you had the same idea as me, so what do you wanna do about it. Flip the vote to someone else? That's never happening.

I'm really unhappy with both of these lynches. Mostly because none of them make any sense to me. It feels like they were started really early when very little was happening, and now people are hopping between them because of time. It's really awful.

Can, we get, an NL.

We can lynch either of these 2 people after today. A potential investigation on either of these two gives you as much information as lynching them. The math checks out. And it's better than lynching someone just because of time.

I
start a wagon on your biggest scumread and convince people to follow you

omg i'm sorry ik i always sus u but u just pop in and miss most of the convo and just pick up on select things. and ur voting is weird imo. i'm sry though... i know i always do but it comes from the heart LOL
just cause I'm not flooding the thread with post doesn't mean I'm not forming opinions... I voted the way I did cause I truly don't feel comfortable with Harbour and the Trundle vote started to feel uneasy with how calm it was....

Damniel, can you list your reads in an order from most to least scummy. to like. 4th place.

most scummy jacob, trundle (less true if jacob flips maf) and geoni. i don’t have a 4th scumread

most to least town: evan, antonio, tae, harbour, mog, and dino

Can, we get, an NL.

I
We don't know who's cop or if they are willing to claim during day 2?

Punchy you expect too much from me. I'm not confident enough to hit mafia here. I can lynch my biggest scumread but what's the point, if they're town we're going to end up in a similar situation.

I'm 100% sure not lynching is the best I can do here. Anything else is just luck.

I'm no lynching or voting geoni.

That's probably the best I'll do. Please interact with my post we have 15 minutes.

most scummy jacob, trundle (less true if jacob flips maf) and geoni. i don’t have a 4th scumread

most to least town: evan, antonio, tae, harbour, mog, and dino
scumreads both the top wagons

daniel knows geoni can't defend himself now

wolfy reads tbh

and most of the townreads are consensus

i just realised theres no way that i'm reading 10 pages with any sort of critical thinking applied to it

the best medicine to getting pissed off in a mafia game is to ignore Antonio and all of his posts because he's not going to budge and it's gonna piss you off

Unfortunately I'm not at all confident in my read. I'm just fairly certain that this lynch is probably town/town. Not to mention EVEN if trundle is mafia, that puts the people who flip on Jacob towards the end as more likely to be mafia.

Vote Count - 1:6

Jacob [6]: Trundle, f11, tae, amazonevan19, Damniel, Geoni
Trundle [5]: Antonio, DinoTown, Locket, Emolga59, Sheabae
Heyden [1]: Oath2Order
Damniel [1]: PunchyDaHufflepuff
PunchyDaHufflepuff [1]: Harbour
amazonevan19 [1]: Jacob
Harbour [1]: PandaDarling
Not Voting [4]: glow, Shawo, Mogyay, Heyden

Currently at [6] votes, Jacob is currently set to be lynched.

You have roughly 15 minutes left to lynch someone, day ends at 8:00 PM CST. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day is Lynched. Majority to immediately lynch is 11. Please remember that voting is mandatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back